September&October 2022 babies

@ehjmorris I've seen womon on here start trying aa soon as tests are back to negative. But its absolutely up to you when u try and when u feel ready.
Be nice to be in the same due date group as you and @Mummy23beauts but it took us 11 cycles last time and I'm older now so not sure how long or even if it will happen. Wud be lovely us all being in the same date group tho

@Becca_89
My dh says he wants to start trying now. But think we have missed the boat this cycle as I think I O last night.
I had pains in my left Overy on and off and I do get ovulation pain.
I'm hoping so because I was getting a bit worried becuase my OPKs only went to matching lines' and when we was trying b4 and using these the test line wud be darker than control line.
There's a good chance I missed my peak tho as didn't test on Saturday untill afternoon and yesterday didn't test untill about 5pm so cud of had a morning peak.
This is as dark as my tests went. This was on Saturday afternoon. By yesterday evening they were fainter and today even fainter.
I had ewcm on Saturday too but dried up yesterday then the left Overy pains last night. Hope it's a good sign I have ovulated.
But we wud of definitely missed the boat. We did dtd sat night but he pulled away. He didn't want to I made him.
View attachment 1106846
So this is the darkest but like I said I cud of missed the peak. Hopefully all my other ovulation signs means I have. So just need to wait for AF now and then we can start ttc when I O next cycle.
Cd13 today so will keep testing just incase.
Not temping this time did that for 10 months and it stressed me out. Wanted to take the more relaxed approach but here I am worrying I I've ovulated' so guess that's gone out the window lol.

Congratulations on ovulating! I can’t believe how fast time is flying and how you are entering TTC again! I feel like it was only a few months ago with the last babies! It will be nice to support you on here again!

I know this is my last baby, so I’m trying to embrace it so much and enjoy every second!

Are you taking macca root this time around? X

Any of you tried scopoderm/scopolamine patches to help nausea? I’ve been prescribed them but nervous as appears to be pretty new in pregnant women and little research

@ehjmorris I've seen womon on here start trying aa soon as tests are back to negative. But its absolutely up to you when u try and when u feel ready.
Be nice to be in the same due date group as you and @Mummy23beauts but it took us 11 cycles last time and I'm older now so not sure how long or even if it will happen. Wud be lovely us all being in the same date group tho
I’d love that.. fx’d as we will all still be ttc

I went to the pharmacy to pick it up and she said that dry mouth is likely the main side effect and that they wouldn’t recommend driving as it can make you sleepy. I have filled the prescription but not sure I can bring myself to take it. It’s deemed safe but limited evidence in pregnancy which is nerve wracking but this nausea and vomiting is tough with 2 kids!

Ok so called to doctor and he assured me it’s been used in pregnant women with no I’ll effects for years just no completed studies yet. I gave in and gave it a try and omg it’s worked amazingly! Literally taken nausea away. Weirdly made one of my pupils in my eye huge but read it’s a super common side effect!

So glad to hear it’s worked!!! Glad you haven’t had too bad side effects! Bet the pupil was really strange lol xx

@Becca_89

We have strated trying now hon. But don't think we have a chance this cycle because we didn't DTD untill 1dpo and it was evening so probably like 24 hours after O.
I'm not too fussed tho because we only decided to start now at 1dpo.
We dtd sat night when i got the darkest opks but I made him pull away. I will test at 10dpo and also 11 and 12dpo u know just in case but I'm pretty sure we missed the boat.
My fault tho because if I wud of decided to start trying now at the start of my cycle then I wud be on with a chance.
I'm 3dpo today.
If I do fall pregnant I will also cherish every moment becuase it will be my last

Time has definitely flown. Only feels like u strated this group like a week ago and now ure going into 2nd trimester. It's crazy how fast its gone.
There is a new November group up now and if they turn that into a Nov/Dec group then there is a chance I cud be in that group.
But tbh I think we will be trying for quite a while.
Took nearly a year last time. I did have those 4 chemicals in between tho.
Hoping I don't have to go through that again. I am expecting to have 1 or 2 chemicals because of my age but hope not any more. And I pray I don't have a later MC. It does worry me because at my age the chances of MC is so high.

I've not started the Macca just yet. I'm gonna see how I go. But if I have a chemical then I will probably start them.
I need to start folic acid and vitamin d. I've not started anything yet but I need to.

@Becca_89 yes was really odd with the pupil! I wore sunglasses to get my kids from daycare haha

@Suggerhoney so exciting you’re trying again! And no no sleepiness! Which is so nice as all other meds have sent me straight to bed

@Becca_89 do you have a pic of your scan with the nub? How exciting you’ll find out ASAP!

@swedengirl ugh the constant nausea is just awful. So glad the meds are working, I’m always up for anything that will make life more bearable!

Oh ladies sorry ure suffering so bad with sickness.
I found mine really cranked up around 9 weeks. It did go away at 17 weeks and I felt fine then. I've always been so lucky because I've never suffered bad sickness in any of my pregnancies.
I feel really sick and that gets bad' but I don't vomit loads.
Feel so bad for u ladies that have it bad.

Spoke to soon. Although I’m not nauseous now, today I’m hardcore vomiting. Struggling to keep stuff down. It always peaks week 8-9 for me and approaching week 8 now so guessing that’s why. Ughhhhhhhhh

@swedengirl i tried so many anti sickness tablets because I had hyperemisis but the travel sickness bands worked for nausea. I hope the sickness doesn’t last too long for you.

@Becca_89 i am currently sat in the gynaecology assessment unit having more bloods and tests done as my levels went up from 32-42 in 24hrs so we aren’t sure what is going on. If levels rise again I assume they will scan to locate what is wrong. If they drop they’ll let me go home. But I tested again and they are aren’t getting lighter.
How are you and bean doing? xx

F4418016-EE90-487E-AC09-BF02B5D7AEF2.jpeg

Hey ladies, sorry I was gone for a bit. Had a hectic couple of weeks and family emergencies. Just didnt have the mental energy to pop in here. I'll play catch up as soon as I can. Hope all is well.
@Mummy23beauts sorry youre being taken on such a ride of emotions right now. Hope you get answers soon!
@swedengirl vutamin b6 and unisom cured my nausea within a day, it was a lifesaving combination. Hope you get relief soon !
@Suggerhoney exciting to see that youre TTC ! Sending all the baby dust your way!

Hey ladies, sorry I was gone for a bit. Had a hectic couple of weeks and family emergencies. Just didnt have the mental energy to pop in here. I'll play catch up as soon as I can. Hope all is well.
@Mummy23beauts sorry youre being taken on such a ride of emotions right now. Hope you get answers soon!
@swedengirl vutamin b6 and unisom cured my nausea within a day, it was a lifesaving combination. Hope you get relief soon !
@Suggerhoney exciting to see that youre TTC ! Sending all the baby dust your way!

Hi hon thank you so much. I'm getting excited now because I had some bloods dome today becuase I have a medication review coming up.
Anyway got chatting to the nurse and told her we were trying but said I was worried about it not happening with me being 42.
Anyway she said it's totally possible and even tho I'm on the older side it is totally possible. She said as long as ure having periods and ovulating than ure all good.
I'm 4dpo now but think we missed the boat this cycle so kind of just waiting for AF.
The nurse said 'oh the next time I see u u cud have a bump and that made me feel excited..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->