September&October 2022 babies

@Becca_89

We have strated trying now hon. But don't think we have a chance this cycle because we didn't DTD untill 1dpo and it was evening so probably like 24 hours after O.
I'm not too fussed tho because we only decided to start now at 1dpo.
We dtd sat night when i got the darkest opks but I made him pull away. I will test at 10dpo and also 11 and 12dpo u know just in case but I'm pretty sure we missed the boat.
My fault tho because if I wud of decided to start trying now at the start of my cycle then I wud be on with a chance.
I'm 3dpo today.
If I do fall pregnant I will also cherish every moment becuase it will be my last

This is very exciting! Sorry I have been exhausted the past few days so had a few days off here.
How are you feeling?
I have all my fingers crossed for you! X

@swedengirl oh no, you poor thing! How have you been since? I really hope it was a one off for you!

@Mummy23beauts oh wow they are still very dark lines! Hope your blood tests have risen some more! Did you stay in and get your results? Hope you have had some answers.

we are good thank you :)

unfortunately no photo of the nub, I think because it was an NHS scan and it was so early they could get in to trouble for showing me. But I am hopeful! Xxxx

Yesterday was an extremely tough day. I vomited non-stop including at my kids daycare into my handbag in the car. Not my finest moment…

I called my midwife and she sent me in to the hospital to get some fluids. And my goodness I feel so different this morning. Still a touch nauseous but no vomiting so far… So hoping we can keep going in this direction.

We (mainly me) have dabbled with the idea of 4 kids in the past but I can hands down say I cannot do this nausea again. So I’m now certain this is the last one. I would literally prefer to go through labour 3 times to get this baby than this nausea…

Last edited:
Yesterday was an extremely tough day. I vomited non-stop including at my kids daycare into my handbag in the car. Not my finest moment…

I called my midwife and she sent me in to the hospital to get some fluids. And my goodness I feel so different this morning. Still a touch nauseous but no vomiting so far… So hoping we can keep going in this direction.

We (mainly me) have dabbled with the idea of 4 kids in the past but I can hands down say I cannot do this nausea again. So I’m now certain this is the last one. I would literally prefer to go through labour 3 times to get this baby than this nausea…
I’m so sorry your nausea is so bad but glad the vomiting has stopped, I’d swap with you if I could :hugs:

I’m so sorry your nausea is so bad but glad the vomiting has stopped, I’d swap with you if I could :hugs:

oh I’m sorry I’m complaining Mummy. I know you’d love to be having clear symptoms. Really insensitive of me. Was just feeling sorry for myself! Sorry

@swedengirl i feel you with the nausea. I keep thinking mine will stop but I just vomited my dinner. I find it really plays with my mental health. I’m glad today is a bit better. I’m with you on stopping after this one!
@Mummy23beauts hope you’re doing ok xx

oh I’m sorry I’m complaining Mummy. I know you’d love to be having clear symptoms. Really insensitive of me. Was just feeling sorry for myself! Sorry
Nooooo hun you aren’t complaining, I have symptoms but not as bad as you have them.. I just meant I’d love to make it easier for you xx

@Lucy3 yes it’s taken a huge toll on my mental health. I for a split second felt like I couldn’t carry on with this pregnancy yesterday even though it’s something I’ve desperately wanted. So I know it’s bad as of course I want this little one but it was just so hard..,, But it’s 13.00 here and I’ve yet to vomit! And nausea not too bad. So today I’m taking as a good day!

@Mummy23beauts awhh that’s sweet. But still I should be happy with strong symptoms.

@swedengirl
Oh hon I'm so sorry ure so sick. Are you normally like this with the others?
We had a few ladies in my group last year that had terrible sickness it called hyper something I think.
They kept saying they wud not have anymore babies after because they were so sick. And I have to say even now our babies are several months old they still say they won't be having anymore. One is broody again but said she can't go through the sickness again.
I normally feel very sick in pregnancy but I haven't thrown up constantly.
I'm very lucky when it comes to that.
I get mega sore boobs and I feel very sick but that's about it.
I hope u don't have much longer of thus and I'm glad the IV has helped.

@Becca_89
I'm OK hon. Bit headachy and IBS is playing up a bit today. Always feel tired but that's been since I had covid in January. Cd18 today and 6dpo. Just waiting for AF really but I will test in a few days just incase.

@swedengirl ive felt the same thoughts at times, it’s brutal feeling so horrid constantly. How many weeks are you now? For me weeks 8-10 were the hardest as it was relentless then I started to get breaks. Now I only vomit occasionally (like last night, yuck) but it’s so different as most of the day is ok. I said to my dh last night that I forget what it’s like to feel normal and how taxing that is on my mental health. It’s nice to know this is definitely the last and each day will get better. Hang in there <3

I flipping hate the nausea too. I just got prescribed zofran but only got 9 doses so trying to use sparingly (ie saving it for when I have to function at work). The unisom and b6 combo has helped quite a bit with vomiting, but I’m still nauseous all day and throw up at night. And if one more person tries to console me by saying it’s only for a couple of weeks I’ll lose it. I know that. But right now that seems impossible to manage and get through. Even though the logical side tells me I’ve survived this twice before. It’s so hard.

@Suggerhoney yes I had hyperemesis with my first but luckily it ended at the start of the second trimester. I know some have it the whole pregnancy and I can say if that was the case for me we’d absolutely only have had one kid. With my 2nd I was nauseous and vomited here and there, I definitely had tough weeks but no hospital admissions. Down side of it was that it went on a bit longer to 16/17 weeks.
This one is much more like my first which makes me nervous as a link between hyperemesis and preeclampsia and my first was severe preeclampsia.

@Lucy3 im 8 weeks today, so I’m surprised it’s started so early as like you it’s been the worst for me at 8-10 weeks. That being said I didn’t vomit yesterday! I also woke in the night and ate a bowl of yoghurt at 2.30am and woke this morning vomit free. A touch of nausea but now I’ve eaten even that is gone! I think I need to set an alarm in the night so I eat and don’t let my blood sugar drop at any point.

@amantila sorry you’re struggling too. Yes it’s so hard to imagine this feeling even for 1 more day so when someone says a couple more weeks I want to cry. Glad you’ve found some meds that help a bit. I’m still on the search- I thought this scopolamine helped initially but after 2 days the side effects became unbearable.

Sorry u had pre eclampsia in the past hon. I had it with my 9 year old dd. I had HELP syndrome which is a severe case. I also had ICP so had to be induced at 35+4 weeks.
I was so scared about getting pre eclampsia again but with my last 2 pregnancies I was fine. I did the ICP but not pre eclampsia.
So hopefully u will be ok hon.

Soooooooo three days since getting fluids and so far NO vomiting!! I think i have figured out how to manage it and just need to make sure I keep my blood sugar up continuously! I’m setting alarms in the night to eat and it’s working wonders.
I’m still getting waves of nausea but totally doable.

sorry just feeling soooooo happy and in such a better place!

That’s the best news @swedengirl ! I lived (still do!) on a bag of sweets on me at all times. I’ve eaten sooo much sugar but whatever works!

So sorry about the sickness everyone! Glad to hear that it has calmed down @swedengirl

how are you all doing? Any scans coming up?

Is anyone considering the 3D scans?

i have had a few days of been exhausted and away with no signal so haven’t been able to catch up! Feeling a lot better though.

Xx

So sorry about the sickness everyone! Glad to hear that it has calmed down @swedengirl

how are you all doing? Any scans coming up?

Is anyone considering the 3D scans?

i have had a few days of been exhausted and away with no signal so haven’t been able to catch up! Feeling a lot better though.

Xx

I have a scan tomorrow for my 8 weeks. So fx all is going as should!

I’ve been exhausted too. In fact I’m about to go nap now, the perks of working at home!

Don’t think we will do a 3d one, as I get all the extra growth scans I’m hoping that will fill my need to see baby!

@swedengirl
So glad ure feeling lots better hon. Good luck with ure scan.

BFN for Mr today and I don't know why I feel so disappointed about it as we have only just started trying.
I think its just seeing that bfn made me feel a bit meh.
I mean ideally I didn't want to be pregnant this cycle with my son just coming up to 6 and a half months old but still feel a bit bummed.
Silly me lol.

@swedengirl aww exciting! Good luck for tomorrow! I hope to get the growth scans too, but I am likely moving so will have to see what the Scottish NHS provide.

@swedengirl
So glad ure feeling lots better hon. Good luck with ure scan.

BFN for Mr today and I don't know why I feel so disappointed about it as we have only just started trying.
I think its just seeing that bfn made me feel a bit meh.
I mean ideally I didn't want to be pregnant this cycle with my son just coming up to 6 and a half months old but still feel a bit bummed.
Silly me lol.

Aww I’m sorry! How many dpo are you today? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"