September&October 2022 babies

Hi ladies

I haven’t been very active on the thread, but I’ve been following daily. I had a private scan last Sunday and saw the heartbeat but measured a week behind.

Unfortunately yesterday @ 8 weeks I started bleeding and I’m pretty certain at this point that I’ve miscarried. I’ve been referred to the EPAU but they are closed weekends so it’s a waiting game till they book me in next week.

I’m sure I’ll drop in and ‘stalk’ occasionally and I wish you the very best for the remainder of your pregnancies. Take care of yourselves

Yes would be so fun if turns out it is right! By this you’re having a girl then! And me boy. I’ll be SHOCKED beyond anything if it’s a boy, boys do not exist in my family, they marry in! We’re you finding out at your 20 week scan?

@Suggerhoney my nausea was horrendous yesterday morning. But decided I’d force myself to get out and go and have lunch with some friends and getting out helped and I wasn’t sick the rest of the day.

i am also measuring a week ahead, I definitely know when I conceived lol. I do suspect a boy for me too!

Hi ladies

I haven’t been very active on the thread, but I’ve been following daily. I had a private scan last Sunday and saw the heartbeat but measured a week behind.

Unfortunately yesterday @ 8 weeks I started bleeding and I’m pretty certain at this point that I’ve miscarried. I’ve been referred to the EPAU but they are closed weekends so it’s a waiting game till they book me in next week.

I’m sure I’ll drop in and ‘stalk’ occasionally and I wish you the very best for the remainder of your pregnancies. Take care of yourselves

So sorry to hear this, hope you are ok and you get some clarity next week! Xxx

Hope you’re ok @foxyloxy28 , hope the bleed was unrelated to your little bean.

@Beccaboo828 are you staying team yellow or are you going to find out? Will be so interesting to see if this theory is right!

@swedengirl that’s amazing you managed to go out for lunch while feeling so yuck, glad it worked! You must have been exhausted when you got home. I think I’ll find out at the 20 week scan, I’ll be so nervous! But I’m always nervous at scans anyway lol

Anyone else dealing with tons of constipation? I don’t remember this issue with my first two. Ugh. I just sent husband out to get some medicine for me.

@foxyloxy28
I'm not pregnant but just wanting to say I am so sorry ure bleeding I had bleeds at 6 and nearly 15 weeks with my last baby. I've had alot of miscarriages so I was really worried but it turned out to be a erosion on the cervix. I really hope ure bleed is nothing related to ure little beanie.
Thinking of you.

@swedengirl
Being so sick must be awful. I'm glad you managed to get out and have some lunch with friends tho.
Hopefully the sickness buggers off soon.

@Lucy3 yes I’m always terrified at scans too! Although I normally have movement by 15 weeks so makes me a bit calmer to know they are ok at least. I’m really nervous about my 12 week this time though. Exciting you’ll find out! We did with our last 2 but really thinking I’d like to wait this time but also know it helped me form a connection instead of saying “it” all the time!
yes was nice to get out. I’ve learnt that if I’m feeling bad is best to get out and take my mind off it. But I just woke and my nausea seems MUCH less today so hoping it’s the start of it getting better but then also panic somethings wrong.

@amantila i had really bad constipation with my last 2. But have the opposite problem this time! Pregnancy is so weird how different it is each time!

@Suggerhoney the nausea is better today so hoping it’s tapering off now and not that something is wrong

@foxyloxy28
I'm not pregnant but just wanting to say I am so sorry ure bleeding I had bleeds at 6 and nearly 15 weeks with my last baby. I've had alot of miscarriages so I was really worried but it turned out to be a erosion on the cervix. I really hope ure bleed is nothing related to ure little beanie.
Thinking of you.

Thank you all for your kind replies.

@Suggerhoney Thank you for sharing your experience. I’ve done a lot of googling (never really a good thing I know) and it’s hard to stay positive but I have seen a lot of similar stories about bleeds being unrelated to the baby.

** TMI ** I passed 4 clots on Friday with some mild cramps / discomfort and have been bleeding - although generally lightly (one pad would probably have been ok for 24 hours) for 3 days now.

I am prepared for the outcome. Obviously I’ll be over the moon if little bean is still in there and looking ok

I’ll update once I get seen at the EPAU - hoping they will see me tomorrow or Tuesday latest so I can get an answer either way. When I was referred on Friday, I only had very light bleeding on wiping so they may not prioritise me initially.

@Lucy3 we are finding out! I would love to find out now, OH refuses the gender early scan! Still hope he’s secretly booked it lol.
Are you finding out?

Thank you all for your kind replies.

@Suggerhoney Thank you for sharing your experience. I’ve done a lot of googling (never really a good thing I know) and it’s hard to stay positive but I have seen a lot of similar stories about bleeds being unrelated to the baby.

** TMI ** I passed 4 clots on Friday with some mild cramps / discomfort and have been bleeding - although generally lightly (one pad would probably have been ok for 24 hours) for 3 days now.

I am prepared for the outcome. Obviously I’ll be over the moon if little bean is still in there and looking ok

I’ll update once I get seen at the EPAU - hoping they will see me tomorrow or Tuesday latest so I can get an answer either way. When I was referred on Friday, I only had very light bleeding on wiping so they may not prioritise me initially.

good luck, hope you do get seen tomorrow to stop the wait x

@swedengirl
I'm sure everything is fine hon. Hopefully it's just coming to the end and u will be ok from now on.

@foxyloxy28
I really hope they can get u in tomorrow hon.

Thinking of you @foxyloxy28 let us know how you get on

@Becca_89 i found out with my last two (i never made it an option not to find out lol) this time my dh has been making comments about not finding out till it’s born but I know I’ll look at the 20 week scan. I’m not as desperate to know as I was with the others though, maybe because i have one of each and really don’t mind either way or maybe I’m still in a bit of denial about actually having a baby!?

Quick update: EPAU can’t see me until Thursday morning, so it’s a waiting game until then unfortunately.

Quick update: EPAU can’t see me until Thursday morning, so it’s a waiting game until then unfortunately.

Oh no that sucks. I'm so sad u have to wait that long hon. It really really sucks esp when ure feeling really anxious. Thinking of you.

Thinking of you @foxyloxy28 let us know how you get on

@Becca_89 i found out with my last two (i never made it an option not to find out lol) this time my dh has been making comments about not finding out till it’s born but I know I’ll look at the 20 week scan. I’m not as desperate to know as I was with the others though, maybe because i have one of each and really don’t mind either way or maybe I’m still in a bit of denial about actually having a baby!?

Your more patient than I am Lucy I had gender scans at 16 weeks with my last 2. I said I would like to stay team yellow with the next one (if we are blessed) but it so easy to say that now when I'm not pregnant yet. I can bet if I do fall ill be itching to know by around 9 weeks lol. I'm not bothered what I have just as long as I fall pregnant with a healthy take home baby ill be happy' but I Do get curious. Pluss I love having a scan in-between the dating scan and the 20 week anomaly scan because they check the baby over at a privet 16 week gender scan otherwise I'm a bag of nerves for that 20 week scan. Im also a bag of nerves with the early scans and the hospital dating scan.
With my youngest I was gonna book 2 privet scans at 7 and 10 weeks but I ended up bleeding at 6 weeks so I had hospital scans at 6+1 and 8+1 weeks and then I booked a privet scan for 10+1 weeks.
I had the dating scan at the hospital and the screening bloods that came back high risk for downs syndrome 1 in 33 so we decided to have the Harmony test' so I had another scan at 13+4 weeks and then the gender scan at 16 weeks and then the 20 weeks scan.
I will say after the 20 week scan I felt much better. I still didn't know if my son had downs because that doesn't always show in a scan and my Harmony bloods kept coming back inconclusive.
So I basically I wudnt know for sure if he had downs until he was born.
I cud of had the other tests done but they had a miscarriage risk and I was 18 weeks so I didn't wanna risk losing a baby that far in.
We decided to book a 4d scan which I had at 31+3 weeks and saw his little face. All the scans always showed he was perfect but they still cudnt rule it out.
Anyway he was born completely healthy so I had all that worry basically for nothing. The only reason I got a high risk result was because I was 41.
I'm seriously considering not bothering with the screening tests next time and just going with scans because I know I'll get high risk again.
I just want to enjoy my next pregnancy because my last 2 all I did was worry.
I don't even know if I will be able to fall with a healthy baby again at my age' but I Hope I do just so I can actually enjoy it. Because I know that one will definitely have to be my last. And it all goes so fast. I wanna make the most of it.

I'm getting boy vibes from you hon. May be wrong but just a feeling.

Hi ladies

** TW **

OH and I decided we couldn’t wait until the EPAU scan on Thursday, so booked a private scan this morning. Unfortunately it confirmed what we expected - complete miscarriage. We’re sad, but relieved to finally have some closure.

@Becca_89 would you mind taking me off the front page when you have a moment please?

All the best ladies, hoping I’ll be lucky enough to be back over ‘this side’ of BnB again in the near future.

Take care x

@foxyloxy28 I’m so sorry :( but I am glad you didn’t have to wait til Thursday for clarity. Hope you and OH are ok! Lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->