September&October 2022 babies

Thinking of you @foxyloxy28 let us know how you get on

@Becca_89 i found out with my last two (i never made it an option not to find out lol) this time my dh has been making comments about not finding out till it’s born but I know I’ll look at the 20 week scan. I’m not as desperate to know as I was with the others though, maybe because i have one of each and really don’t mind either way or maybe I’m still in a bit of denial about actually having a baby!?

I am the same with not minding what we have but I do need to find out! Not even a want, it’s a need lol! OH is just being so stubborn!
how are you feeling about bubs? I find with 2 more it’s hard to even think about it! Xx

I’m so sorry @foxyloxy28 :-( sending you hugs

sugger usually I’m shocking and have to know right away with gender but this time I don’t think I’ve even got my head around there being a baby in there lol

@Becca_89 im the same, with two others I’ve barely thought about this one - how bad does that sound! I’m hoping at the 20 week scan it will be become more real. I’ve really had my guard up with this pregnancy.

I’m so sorry @foxyloxy28 :-( sending you hugs

sugger usually I’m shocking and have to know right away with gender but this time I don’t think I’ve even got my head around there being a baby in there lol

@Becca_89 im the same, with two others I’ve barely thought about this one - how bad does that sound! I’m hoping at the 20 week scan it will be become more real. I’ve really had my guard up with this pregnancy.
It’s so hard- I do hope so! I have told my eldest today and had my gender scan, so it’s all starting to feel more real.

i do hope the 20 week scan does the same for you x

So ladies, my gender scan was done today, OH booked it :)

We are having another boy, I’m so happy. The children came to the scan where my eldest found out! His jaw dropped and he got to identify the gender, it was lovely. Xx

So ladies, my gender scan was done today, OH booked it :)

We are having another boy, I’m so happy. The children came to the scan where my eldest found out! His jaw dropped and he got to identify the gender, it was lovely. Xx

Ohhhhh Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

Aww congrats becca! How lovely you’re big boy got to see, sounds like a lovely experience.

@Becca_89
Awwww congratulations on team blue. That's supper exciting.

I'm on cycle number 2 ttc now and still waiting to blooming ovulate. Forgot how boring all the waiting was lol.
I'm cd12 now and I ovulated cd12 last cycle but opks still faint and no ewcm yet.
Getting a bit worried I'm not going to ovulate at all but hopefully I will.
I hope we fall sooner this time I'm getting worried about my age and and it not happening.
Mite feel a bit better when I actually ovulate.

Little man is a week off from turning 7 months now so if I do get lucky and fall this cycle there will be 15 months between them which isn't so bad.
Already worked out ill be due around 22nd December and because I'm always induced around 37 to 38 weeks I wud have baby early December.
How sad am I working that out and not even pregnant lol:oops:

Hi ladies. Sorry not been very active. The sickness had been awful to the point i contacted my GP - but they didn’t want to prescribe anything. But did do some blood work and urine tests. They can see from urine that i have a bladder infection and i have trace of blood. I have no symptoms whatsoever for this so very strange. Just waiting to hear back about a plan of action from what bloods say (been a week tomorrow) so will call and see whats said. Funny enough though since calling last week my sickness has just disappeared. I just feel completely normal and not pregnant in the slightest anymore. Im coming up to 11 weeks and this actually now really worries me!!! With my son i had sickness until around 18-20 weeks! So im so confused. I know every pregnancy is different. Im convinced its a boy this time again (i also measured 4 days ahead from my private scan) i just really hope everything is still ok. Other than my sickness just disappearing i have no reason to think anything is wrong just me being so paranoid. I just think everything with my grandad and then being bless i just i duno.

Sorry for rambling

Hope everyone is okay xxxxx

Hi ladies. Sorry not been very active. The sickness had been awful to the point i contacted my GP - but they didn’t want to prescribe anything. But did do some blood work and urine tests. They can see from urine that i have a bladder infection and i have trace of blood. I have no symptoms whatsoever for this so very strange. Just waiting to hear back about a plan of action from what bloods say (been a week tomorrow) so will call and see whats said. Funny enough though since calling last week my sickness has just disappeared. I just feel completely normal and not pregnant in the slightest anymore. Im coming up to 11 weeks and this actually now really worries me!!! With my son i had sickness until around 18-20 weeks! So im so confused. I know every pregnancy is different. Im convinced its a boy this time again (i also measured 4 days ahead from my private scan) i just really hope everything is still ok. Other than my sickness just disappearing i have no reason to think anything is wrong just me being so paranoid. I just think everything with my grandad and then being bless i just i duno.

Sorry for rambling

Hope everyone is okay xxxxx

Sorry the sickness has been bad! Just wanted to reassure you that at 10 weeks with DD1 it just stopped, literally non-stop vomiting one day to no nausea or sickness the next. But with DD2 it went on until just before 20 weeks. I know its anxiety inducing though!

ill be shocked as we are really girl families but I’m also thinking I’m having a boy. I can’t explain why but my cravings have been really different (salt not sugar), my hair is getting thicker when it normally thins and now this is going to sound weird but I smell different haha I feel like I smell more like my OH! Also dreaming repeatedly it’s a boy. Now it’s getting harder to think about making it to the birth to find out!

@JAM1611 oh gosh, you haven’t had it easy, so glad that it has come to an end. As Sweden said, every pregnancy is different mine have been so different! I hope you get your urine infection sorted soon and you continue to feel betterxx

Soooo I’ve read it’s impossible. I’m 10 weeks. But I SWEAR I just felt baby move. Anyone have this? I felt DD2 at 13weeks if I remember correctly. DD1 at 17!

Soooo I’ve read it’s impossible. I’m 10 weeks. But I SWEAR I just felt baby move. Anyone have this? I felt DD2 at 13weeks if I remember correctly. DD1 at 17!

i definitely felt this baby earlier on. I don’t recall how early but I’ve felt flutters for a long long time. They still are only flutters but just more frequent. I would say you know and it’s beautiful xxx

i definitely felt this baby earlier on. I don’t recall how early but I’ve felt flutters for a long long time. They still are only flutters but just more frequent. I would say you know and it’s beautiful xxx

exactly! It was the slightest flutter. Like a butterfly flapping it’s wings a couple of times. I’m sure it was the baby!

Hi ladies.
I can't get over how quiet baby and bump is lately. I hope u don't mind me popping in and out here.
I just feel there's not much going on so I come in the due date groups to see how u are all doing.

@JAM1611
Gosh sounds very eventful hon. My neasea normally wears off around 17 weeks but some womon will find there's is better around 11 weeks. Something to do with placenta starting to take over.
I'm sure everything is perfect.
Do u have ure dating scan soon?

@swedengirl
How is ure sickness now hon?

@Becca_89
How are you doing ?
I can not believe ure almost half way now that's so crazy.
Can't believe my little man is almost 7 months old.

Crazy crazy
Not much going on for me. I'm still waiting for Ovulation and I'm on cd14 now so it's late this cycle.
My opks are near positive but not quite there yet.
Hopefully get my peak later today or tomorrow.
It's only our 2nd cycle ttc but I really hope it won't take ages this time around.
Forgot how long winded and stressful ttc is. I've been so worried about not ovulating because this is so late for me.
We have dtd alot and I had ewcm today so made sure we dtd to not waste it lol. Now just hoping to get that peak.

@Suggerhoney please do come in, I always read over the testing thread to catch up on you ladies!

i know time is going ever so fast! It’s scary! I can’t Quite believe what a difference from the last pregnancy! I think it’s the world going back to normal and also having a baby to keep me busy!

have you ovulated yet?
Do you know I have always worked out my due date before I have conceived it’s the fun part!

so if you got pregnant now it would be a similar gap between our 2! How are you feeling about it all? Xx

Hi ladies.
I can't get over how quiet baby and bump is lately. I hope u don't mind me popping in and out here.
I just feel there's not much going on so I come in the due date groups to see how u are all doing.

@JAM1611
Gosh sounds very eventful hon. My neasea normally wears off around 17 weeks but some womon will find there's is better around 11 weeks. Something to do with placenta starting to take over.
I'm sure everything is perfect.
Do u have ure dating scan soon?

@swedengirl
How is ure sickness now hon?

@Becca_89
How are you doing ?
I can not believe ure almost half way now that's so crazy.
Can't believe my little man is almost 7 months old.

Crazy crazy
Not much going on for me. I'm still waiting for Ovulation and I'm on cd14 now so it's late this cycle.
My opks are near positive but not quite there yet.
Hopefully get my peak later today or tomorrow.
It's only our 2nd cycle ttc but I really hope it won't take ages this time around.
Forgot how long winded and stressful ttc is. I've been so worried about not ovulating because this is so late for me.
We have dtd alot and I had ewcm today so made sure we dtd to not waste it lol. Now just hoping to get that peak.

Yes it is crazy quiet on here! Was much much much more active back with DD1, quieter with DD2 and feels almost dead now.

my sickness in general is better, but we have had the flu visit our house this week and that triggered it quite a lot. Was extremely tough few days. I’m feeling better now though but nausea still hanging around a bit! Hoping now I’m up to eating more it will pass soonish. At least I’ve not had whole days of vomiting for a while!

hope you ovulate soon! Try not to stress it. I literally ovulate 10 days later when TTC compared to when not as the stress delays it. I know easier said than done but stress/anticipation really stops you producing LH and thus stops you releasing an egg!

@swedengirl flu on top of nausea, the worst! Glad you’re feeling better now. Are you still thinking boy?
@Suggerhoney i keep hoping to see some blazing positive opks from you. I find going by ovulation symptoms over opks works better for me. Hope your ewcm picks up.
I’ve got my scan next week, I’ll only be 19+2 but they said that’s ok. Still not sure if I should find out or not. Half of me thinks I should wait as I haven’t had that experience before but not sure how I’d go looking away during the scan!

@swedengirl gosh the flu on top of it all! There’s so many bugs going around at the moment! the sickness bug hit our house, starting with the baby somehow! It was a super bug though and spread to my mum and sister too!
Glad to be over it now!

ooo that’s a hard one @Lucy3
Very exciting for your scan. Perhaps your gut will tell you when you are there! Do your children know? My son was adamant he wanted a brother, so I felt I had to find out for him lol. But also to go through my baby clothes as we are going to be moving soon and I don’t want to lug around any added extras! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->