September&October 2022 babies

Hi ladies can I tentatively join, I got my BFP today and estimated due date is currently Oct 9th.
Best wishes to you all ✨

Congrats! Welcome!

Had my scan today and it was such a relief to see the little gummy bear alive with a strong heart beat. Definitely makes me feel like I can breathe a bit easier for now!

download (4).jpeg

I’m so confused. Bottom test is this morning (Saturday).. it looks darker but that’s progressed very slowly :wacko:View attachment 1105855

Any updates?
I started bleeding fresh red blood last night after a week of spotting pink and then a week of brown so i was absolutely crushed and thought it was all over and sobbed myself to sleep, woke at 4am unable to sleep and found it had turned to brown again. Went to our planned scan at the EPU this morning expecting to either be told it had gone or no loss to he told everything appears to be progressing well. We got to see baby with a heart beat I literally burst out crying the minute she said theres a heartbeat! Shes dated me at 6+1 which is a week less than id dated myself but its progressed exactly as it should have following my last scan. Im so unbelievably overwhelmed by it all: i know im not out of the woods yet but this little bit of hope is exactly what i needed!!

View attachment 1105813

So glad you hot good news! It really is a weight lifted when you get to see the baby for yourself and know things are okay ❤

Congratulations with the positive tests and the scan, I bet it feels amazing!

I have one booked for Sunday, but Covid has hit hard, I have Covid and so does my son. In Wales s after 5 days isolating and 2 days of negative tests I can be free again, so we will have to see.

how are you all? Xxx

After all the excitement of friday getting to see baby and the heartbeat, i miscarried last night, absolutely broken.

@danniemum2be

Aww my gosh I’m so sorry lovely. :hugs:I hope your ok

After all the excitement of friday getting to see baby and the heartbeat, i miscarried last night, absolutely broken.

Oh hon I'm so so sorry. This happened to me with my first. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and had to have a scan. Saw baby and heartbeat. Then at 10+4 weeks i started gushing bright red blood and lost the baby. It is heart breaking and I'm so so sorry this has happened to you. Sending very warm but gentle hugs.

@ciz there is progression hon. Hopefully they go darker over the next few days. I'd say this is definitely a new pregnancy and not left over HCG.
I did a test at 5 weeks pp because I was paranoid and it was BFN so the HCG must leave ure system quickly.
Ure eggo is definitely preggo again. How are u feeling about it now hon?

I nearly nearly stopped my pill the other day. I was so close to just saying sod it and trying now.
But nope I'm still gonna hold out intill May when little man will be 8 months.
Can't believe were already in February. May will be here in no time. I'm so excited but also nervous.

Already have all my OPKs and HPTs at the ready hehe.

I'm so sorry. so heartbroken for you. Sending lots of hugs your way. ❤

@ciz there is progression hon. Hopefully they go darker over the next few days. I'd say this is definitely a new pregnancy and not left over HCG.
I did a test at 5 weeks pp because I was paranoid and it was BFN so the HCG must leave ure system quickly.
Ure eggo is definitely preggo again. How are u feeling about it now hon?

I nearly nearly stopped my pill the other day. I was so close to just saying sod it and trying now.
But nope I'm still gonna hold out intill May when little man will be 8 months.
Can't believe were already in February. May will be here in no time. I'm so excited but also nervous.

Already have all my OPKs and HPTs at the ready hehe.

It's hard to hold out when you're ready for another baby! I feel ya there! I got pregnant with this one in the pill though, so just a heads up, it's definitely possible.

@MyIris all is good thanks, slowly picking up energy after Covid.
Had a scan on the weekend and saw the little baby, the scan put be 4 days ahead but il wait for the NHS scan.

how are you? I’m still off food but the sickness seems to be subsiding x

It's hard to hold out when you're ready for another baby! I feel ya there! I got pregnant with this one in the pill though, so just a heads up, it's definitely possible.

Oh gosh that must of been such a shock. Was you on the mini one or the standard?
I'm on the mini.
I did read u can fall on it and its not as strong as the other options of birth control.
Think I wud freek if I fell now lol.
Getting a bit freaked about starting In May when ds is 8 months.
But I'm 42 so time is definitely not on my hands.
It took 11 cycles to fall with my youngest but we did fall 4 times in inteween that' but all were chemical pregnancies and ended just b4 5 weeks.

I just got this gut feeling and so does my DH that I'm gonna fall quickly this time.
Cud be completely wrong tho.

Thanks for replying hon.

@MyIris all is good thanks, slowly picking up energy after Covid.
Had a scan on the weekend and saw the little baby, the scan put be 4 days ahead but il wait for the NHS scan.

how are you? I’m still off food but the sickness seems to be subsiding x

Hope you feel better soon ❤ 4 days ahead is pretty normal, so that's exciting! I was pretty spot on with my guess, as my scan only put me one day ahead of what I figured I was lol perks of getting pregnant on the pill and having very predictable periods for so long!

Oh gosh that must of been such a shock. Was you on the mini one or the standard?
I'm on the mini.
I did read u can fall on it and its not as strong as the other options of birth control.
Think I wud freek if I fell now lol.
Getting a bit freaked about starting In May when ds is 8 months.
But I'm 42 so time is definitely not on my hands.
It took 11 cycles to fall with my youngest but we did fall 4 times in inteween that' but all were chemical pregnancies and ended just b4 5 weeks.

I just got this gut feeling and so does my DH that I'm gonna fall quickly this time.
Cud be completely wrong tho.

Thanks for replying hon.
I was on the regular pill for about 6 months, so it definitely had time to be effective. I think when I had covid with my family in December, I may have not taken the pill at the same time everyday due to sleeping so much so that's probably where it went wrong. Oh well. This baby is a blessing. My husband and I were recently in the process of separating before we decided to give counseling another go. Seems to have been effective! Lol
Definitely you have a higher chance of getting pregnant on the mini pill than the regular. My OB always told me it's not as effective, even when taken perfectly.

Hope you feel better soon ❤ 4 days ahead is pretty normal, so that's exciting! I was pretty spot on with my guess, as my scan only put me one day ahead of what I figured I was lol perks of getting pregnant on the pill and having very predictable periods for so long!

I was on the regular pill for about 6 months, so it definitely had time to be effective. I think when I had covid with my family in December, I may have not taken the pill at the same time everyday due to sleeping so much so that's probably where it went wrong. Oh well. This baby is a blessing. My husband and I were recently in the process of separating before we decided to give counseling another go. Seems to have been effective! Lol
Definitely you have a higher chance of getting pregnant on the mini pill than the regular. My OB always told me it's not as effective, even when taken perfectly.

Haha. I missed taken mine a few days here and there when I had covid 3 weekend ago.
I got a bit panicky so I've tested and BFN. Oh well not long now and I can stop the pill and start ttc. I'm excited but also nervous.

Haha. I missed taken mine a few days here and there when I had covid 3 weekend ago.
I got a bit panicky so I've tested and BFN. Oh well not long now and I can stop the pill and start ttc. I'm excited but also nervous.

That is exciting! I've stalked the forums for a year or so now, so I feel like I got to know you all you're a Saint. I honestly dont want to have kids past 35, mostly for selfish reasons. So I admire you! I'm sure I'll be supporting y'all TTC from the sidelines.

Thanks, feeling a lot better thanks!

Aww a surprise baby too! I was on the mini pill before and did not trust it at all, eg trust my time keeping.

I was due to have the implant before I got pregnant but went to my appointment and was denied it due to being due a colposcopy, a week later I was pregnant, I feel bad saying it but it is definitely a blessing and we are overjoyed.
So glad things have been sorted out for you and your husband xxx

I’m so excited for when you do start! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"