September&October 2022 babies

I hope you have an easy ttc journey this time around! Especially if it's you're last one. Fx!

Thank you hon. I hope it will be easier too. Keep getting that what if it never happens again feeling. But hopefully it will and hopefully it will be easier.

Hey everybody, I have been busy with work and dealing with headaches so I haven't been around much. I had my first appointment today and baby measured bigger so they changed my due date to the 4th instead of the 9th. So if all goes well I will deliver August 28th, which is the day after my birthday. I am a little confused though, I have never had my due date changed before and if anything I expected baby to measure small because I didn't ovulate until CD 20

Hay hon its so weird when they change ure date.
I was ttc for 11 months and was doing opks and Temping so I know I definitely ovulated on cd10.

Going by my LMP my baby boy wud of been due October 7th 2021 and going by ovulation on cd10 my due date wud of been September 30th 2021.
Anyway at my 12 weeks scan I was put forward 5 whole days and my due date changed to September 25th 2021.
I definitely didn't ovulate any earlier than cd10 so it doesn't make sense why I was put so forward.
I do love being put forward tho.

Ladies I can't believe how far along some of you are. I remember seeing this group first pop and feeling a bit sad because I was in the September and October 2021 due date group.
And now seeing some of you are 11 + weeks is just crazy.
That has gone so so fast.

I'm stalking alot of the groups on here and I hope u don't mind me dropping in here and there.

I thought about getting one with DD1 but was too nervous that if one day I didn’t find the heartbeat I’d panic! Luckily I didn’t as with both babies my midwife has struggled to find it- they’ve been tricky little things! So think I’d have had no chance finding it. But love the idea of being able to!
Eventually you get pretty skilled at knowing how to find it and how to position yourself or encourage baby to move a bit to find it. I'm also very stubborn and refuse to give up until I hear even a small flicker to reassure me. Lol

Ladies I can't believe how far along some of you are. I remember seeing this group first pop and feeling a bit sad because I was in the September and October 2021 due date group.
And now seeing some of you are 11 + weeks is just crazy.
That has gone so so fast.

I'm stalking alot of the groups on here and I hope u don't mind me dropping in here and there.

We definitely don't mind ! I stalk forums too and just recently had the courage to speak! Lol we all need support❤

Hey everybody, I have been busy with work and dealing with headaches so I haven't been around much. I had my first appointment today and baby measured bigger so they changed my due date to the 4th instead of the 9th. So if all goes well I will deliver August 28th, which is the day after my birthday. I am a little confused though, I have never had my due date changed before and if anything I expected baby to measure small because I didn't ovulate until CD 20

Sorry about your headaches. Thats never fun! I had my edd changed with my first. They changed it to 4 days earlier when I was about 10 weeks, which ended up being silly cuz she arrived 3 weeks early. Lol I've learned to just not try to understand their reasons.

Hay hon its so weird when they change ure date.
I was ttc for 11 months and was doing opks and Temping so I know I definitely ovulated on cd10.

Going by my LMP my baby boy wud of been due October 7th 2021 and going by ovulation on cd10 my due date wud of been September 30th 2021.
Anyway at my 12 weeks scan I was put forward 5 whole days and my due date changed to September 25th 2021.
I definitely didn't ovulate any earlier than cd10 so it doesn't make sense why I was put so forward.
I do love being put forward tho.

I was also using opks and temping, which is how I know I ovulated on cd20, which is why I was expecting to measure smaller lol. But I am also glad I was put forward rather than back. I guess the baby was just in a hurry to grow. But either way we got to see the baby bouncing around in there and they even had hiccups. Doing this ultrasound is making it hard for me to keep my resolve, since I want to wait until it's born to find out what it is. I've always wanted to do that, but never did before, and since this will probably be my last baby seeing as how I will be just turning 38 when it's born, that's why I want to be surprised at birth, because I have never experienced that before. But waiting is soo hard lol

Sorry about your headaches. Thats never fun! I had my edd changed with my first. They changed it to 4 days earlier when I was about 10 weeks, which ended up being silly cuz she arrived 3 weeks early. Lol I've learned to just not try to understand their reasons.

Yeah I don't understand why they change it especially if you know your lmp, but whatever. Mine has never been changed before usually I am within a day or two of my lmp dates so they keep it the same, but on the plus side I get to meet the baby sooner. The doctor also offered cervical length checking starting at 16 weeks which was also never a thing, I don't know if it has something to do with my age, or if recommendations have changed, but that was something else new. Oh yeah about the headaches they are constant for days, not quite as bad as a migraine, but Tylenol does nothing so it's definitely not fun.

Just for fun, anyone good at Ramzi theory guesses? This is from my 8 week appt so not sure if that's too late to use Ramzi or not and I have no clue! Lol

download (4).jpeg

Yeah I don't understand why they change it especially if you know your lmp, but whatever. Mine has never been changed before usually I am within a day or two of my lmp dates so they keep it the same, but on the plus side I get to meet the baby sooner. The doctor also offered cervical length checking starting at 16 weeks which was also never a thing, I don't know if it has something to do with my age, or if recommendations have changed, but that was something else new.

Not sure on the cervical length check. I can see them doing that if you have a history of restricted weight births, premature births or other cervical issues. At 16 weeks they're starting me on progesterone shots because of my previous premature birth . Maybe 16 weeks is a magical number for significant cervical changes?

Good afternoon ladies,

I was hoping to cautiously join!
I got a vfl on 9dpo - 12dpo have slowly progressed in the pic of four together below, I also got a 1-2 on digi yesterday.
13dpo test is by itself \\:D/

however I did have small brown spotting this morning and then this afternoon a little bit of red mixed with mucus. Not much but I’m so worried I’ll have another mc again.

can I upload the tmi pics and can you tell me if you would be concerned?

edd is 24/10/22

FDD694A0-4400-49C4-B709-D0D3895EDC22.jpeg 54F072D9-8ADF-4F63-BFAB-5F8CEAB1D5DE.jpeg AC341410-45AB-40B4-BF6F-EF8613983031.jpeg 59400E4B-04EA-48B2-9259-98D48DA03CD3.jpeg 95AD6905-5BBD-455E-AD40-700178066C74.jpeg

I was also using opks and temping, which is how I know I ovulated on cd20, which is why I was expecting to measure smaller lol. But I am also glad I was put forward rather than back. I guess the baby was just in a hurry to grow. But either way we got to see the baby bouncing around in there and they even had hiccups. Doing this ultrasound is making it hard for me to keep my resolve, since I want to wait until it's born to find out what it is. I've always wanted to do that, but never did before, and since this will probably be my last baby seeing as how I will be just turning 38 when it's born, that's why I want to be surprised at birth, because I have never experienced that before. But waiting is soo hard lol

I was moved a few days with DD2. They told me implantation days can vary which in turn can push your due date a few days here and there even when you know Ov day!
I’m also hoping to get the surprise at birth this time. Hoping my OH will agree!

Good afternoon ladies,

I was hoping to cautiously join!
I got a vfl on 9dpo - 12dpo have slowly progressed in the pic of four together below, I also got a 1-2 on digi yesterday.
13dpo test is by itself \\:D/

however I did have small brown spotting this morning and then this afternoon a little bit of red mixed with mucus. Not much but I’m so worried I’ll have another mc again.

can I upload the tmi pics and can you tell me if you would be concerned?

edd is 24/10/22

View attachment 1106260 View attachment 1106261 View attachment 1106263 View attachment 1106264 View attachment 1106265

yay sooooo glad to see your post here! I’ve heard when you have a shorter LP it’s common to get a touch of bleeding as your HCG increases enough to stop your lining shedding when AF would normally be due. I understand the anxiety at seeing the blood but it really is minimal so hoping this is your sticky bean! Now your HCG is rising as seen in your test progression hopefully that will stop shortly!

yay sooooo glad to see your post here! I’ve heard when you have a shorter LP it’s common to get a touch of bleeding as your HCG increases enough to stop your lining shedding when AF would normally be due. I understand the anxiety at seeing the blood but it really is minimal so hoping this is your sticky bean! Now your HCG is rising as seen in your test progression hopefully that will stop shortly!
Thank you :)
I am hoping it is just implantation and little bean is getting comfy.
I am also A-resus blood type and have to get anti-D needles when pregnant.

how are you going?

Thank you :)
I am hoping it is just implantation and little bean is getting comfy.
I am also A-resus blood type and have to get anti-D needles when pregnant.

how are you going?

I Hope so to for you!
All good here. Currently sat outside my midwifes Office for my sign in appointment! Suddenly feeling real!

I knew i shouldn’t have joined yet :-(
Just had a bowel movement and started bleeding bright red

I knew i shouldn’t have joined yet :-(
Just had a bowel movement and started bleeding bright red

Oh Im sorry! Is it full flow? Or stopped already? Thinking of you and sending positive implantation vibes.

Oh Im sorry! Is it full flow? Or stopped already? Thinking of you and sending positive implantation vibes.
I had to use three lots of toilet paper and put a pad on, it has stopped for now but I am laying down.
I guess I will see what tomorrows test and day brings

I had to use three lots of toilet paper and put a pad on, it has stopped for now but I am laying down.

I hope it is just some heavy implantation bleeding. Thinking of you in this awful grey zone period.

Your tests look reassuring, especially the digital. I had spotting and bleeding with my DS, I hadn't tested yet so I assumed my period had started. I only had one moderate bleed and it was after a BM as well! You're more likely to push out blood when you're pooping, so it's definitely possible its IB that came out all at once. Are you cramping? Fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->