September&October 2022 babies

Thanks, feeling a lot better thanks!

Aww a surprise baby too! I was on the mini pill before and did not trust it at all, eg trust my time keeping.

I was due to have the implant before I got pregnant but went to my appointment and was denied it due to being due a colposcopy, a week later I was pregnant, I feel bad saying it but it is definitely a blessing and we are overjoyed.
So glad things have been sorted out for you and your husband xxx

Surprise babies are blessings just as much as planned babies! It's crazy how life works sometimes. I always feel guilty because my best friend and her husband have been trying for 3 years and I seem to always "accidentally " get pregnant. Makes me feel awful that she's struggling and hurting so much. I've told her to join the forum groups here so maybe she will. Having all these wonderful ladies here to be extra support would be great for her.

I'm glad my husband and I have another chance. I honestly can't imagine life without him. It just got so hard for a while. Definitely tested us!

Whens your next scan??

Hey All!!

Sorry I’ve not had a chance to go through and read all your stories, but I decided to take the plunge today and join you. Hopefully I’ll get time to go back and read or if not learn them as we go!

I’m 11dpo and my period is due today and in line with my tests has not shown yet!

So I am due the 22/10 with baby number 3. I’m a little cautious as we had a chemical pregnancy back in nov/Dec but everything feels so different this time so I’m cautiously optimistic!

I had my vvvvfaint positive at 8dpo and a clear one by 9, and I’m having strong symptoms already! There is a part of me wondering if it is twins as I’ve never tested positive so early or had such strong symptoms so soon!

Here is a picture of our future little beans first hello!

06CC1A06-2210-4B56-BF72-7C232ABE07A9.jpeg

Hey All!!

Sorry I’ve not had a chance to go through and read all your stories, but I decided to take the plunge today and join you. Hopefully I’ll get time to go back and read or if not learn them as we go!

I’m 11dpo and my period is due today and in line with my tests has not shown yet!

So I am due the 22/10 with baby number 3. I’m a little cautious as we had a chemical pregnancy back in nov/Dec but everything feels so different this time so I’m cautiously optimistic!

I had my vvvvfaint positive at 8dpo and a clear one by 9, and I’m having strong symptoms already! There is a part of me wondering if it is twins as I’ve never tested positive so early or had such strong symptoms so soon!

View attachment 1106078
Welcome! I silently stalked the ttc forums for a bit so I'm so happy to see you here!
My lines at what I calculates to be 10dpo were very strong, but I've always had strong lInes in the past and high hcg levels. I also thought "twins???" But turned out to just be one! You never know tho! Do you have a family history of twins? Hh9 to you!

These were my first tests. I honestly only took them on a whim and didn't expect to see anything, so when that line popped up blazing I had to run and get a digital right away because my hubby wouldn't have believed me lol (we were using BC).

20220103_124922.jpg 20220103_204857.jpg

Joining you guys if it’s alright. I haven’t had a scan to verify my due date yet, but I believe it should be mid October. This is baby number 3 for me! I have two boys already ages 5 and almost 3.

Excited to share this journey with you!
4601B014-AE0F-4406-9074-CF414E156771.jpeg

Surprise babies are blessings just as much as planned babies! It's crazy how life works sometimes. I always feel guilty because my best friend and her husband have been trying for 3 years and I seem to always "accidentally " get pregnant. Makes me feel awful that she's struggling and hurting so much. I've told her to join the forum groups here so maybe she will. Having all these wonderful ladies here to be extra support would be great for her.

I'm glad my husband and I have another chance. I honestly can't imagine life without him. It just got so hard for a while. Definitely tested us!

Whens your next scan??

I totally get what you mean about the guilt, a friend of mine unfortunately had a still born recently, I feel so guilty to tell her :(
my heart really hurts and aches for them.

I’m so glad you have had another shot, sometimes it takes almost falling apart to build on what you have and build something stronger!

I have a scan now 22nd Feb in the hospital, looking forward to that. Not so much seeing the midwife and getting my BMI, I suspect it isn’t that great at the moment!

when do you have a scan? Xxx

Hey All!!

View attachment 1106078

Congratulations on your lovely tests and Digital test :) and great that you already have strong symptoms!

fingers and toes crossed this is your take home baby!
Do you want me to add you to the front page?

xxx

Welcome! I silently stalked the ttc forums for a bit so I'm so happy to see you here!
My lines at what I calculates to be 10dpo were very strong, but I've always had strong lInes in the past and high hcg levels. I also thought "twins???" But turned out to just be one! You never know tho! Do you have a family history of twins? Hh9 to you!

These were my first tests. I honestly only took them on a whim and didn't expect to see anything, so when that line popped up blazing I had to run and get a digital right away because my hubby wouldn't have believed me lol (we were using BC).

View attachment 1106090 View attachment 1106091
Wow imagine these lines on a whim! You must of fallen over! They are amazing lines!

Joining you guys if it’s alright. I haven’t had a scan to verify my due date yet, but I believe it should be mid October. This is baby number 3 for me! I have two boys already ages 5 and almost 3.

View attachment 1106104

Congratulations, beautiful lines!!
I am also on baby number 3. You have a lovely age gap between your babies. do you want me to add you with an Edd on the front page? Xx

Congratulations, beautiful lines!!
I am also on baby number 3. You have a lovely age gap between your babies. do you want me to add you with an Edd on the front page? Xx

Yes please! You can put me down as October 16th but I’m sure it may change at my scan!

That is exciting! I've stalked the forums for a year or so now, so I feel like I got to know you all you're a Saint. I honestly dont want to have kids past 35, mostly for selfish reasons. So I admire you! I'm sure I'll be supporting y'all TTC from the sidelines.

Ooow yes hon and feel free to comment any time. It took us 11 months to fall last time and I had to indure 4 chemicals in 2020 which was hard. I've had 3 other losses in the past and my first I lost at almost 11 weeks which was awful. But it was hard going through 4 early miscarriages in the space of 11 months.
We git there in the end tho.
Hopefully it won't be so hard this time. My DH is convinced we will fall quickly and we will be pregnant by September.
We shall see lol.

I’m so excited for when you do start! X

Thanks hon. I get excited but sometimes I get a bit freaked out becuase it's so soon now. I did wanna hold off a year but with me being 42 and DH nearly 47 (may) we were told to strat ASAP.
How old was ure baby when u fell with this one. From memory was ure baby 6 months old? My baby will be 6 months on 5th March.

I totally get what you mean about the guilt, a friend of mine unfortunately had a still born recently, I feel so guilty to tell her :(
my heart really hurts and aches for them.

I’m so glad you have had another shot, sometimes it takes almost falling apart to build on what you have and build something stronger!

I have a scan now 22nd Feb in the hospital, looking forward to that. Not so much seeing the midwife and getting my BMI, I suspect it isn’t that great at the moment!

when do you have a scan? Xxx

Aww I'm sorry about your friends loss. That's hard. I can't even imagine. I feel guilty enough that my friend had another early mc.

I have my next appointment on the 21st but probably no scan til March. Minnesota skimps on the scans, even for high risk like me. And with being on just one income right now I can't afford a private scan. Ugh.
How about you?

View attachment 1106104
Welcome and congrats!! Hh9 to you! What day in August were you married? My hubby Is anniversary is the 9th

Ooow yes hon and feel free to comment any time. It took us 11 months to fall last time and I had to indure 4 chemicals in 2020 which was hard. I've had 3 other losses in the past and my first I lost at almost 11 weeks which was awful. But it was hard going through 4 early miscarriages in the space of 11 months.
We git there in the end tho.
Hopefully it won't be so hard this time. My DH is convinced we will fall quickly and we will be pregnant by September.
We shall see lol.

Thanks hon. I get excited but sometimes I get a bit freaked out becuase it's so soon now. I did wanna hold off a year but with me being 42 and DH nearly 47 (may) we were told to strat ASAP.
How old was ure baby when u fell with this one. From memory was ure baby 6 months old? My baby will be 6 months on 5th March.

I hope you have an easy ttc journey this time around! Especially if it's you're last one. Fx!

@MyIris thank you! Yes I was actually a twin but unfortunately my mum lost her before birth. I’m sure it’s probably a singleton pregnancy but it’s definitely different so far- maybe a boy?

@Becca_89 oh yes I’d love you to add me to the first page. Seems like there are several baby number 3 here!
@amantila congrats! Lovely lines!

Hope Everyone is well today. I got a nice clear sound if baby's heartbeat last night on the doppler. Surprised I was able to find it so quickly and so early. Most say you can't find it before 12 weeks. But there it was! Definitely set my good mood for the day.

Hope Everyone is well today. I got a nice clear sound if baby's heartbeat last night on the doppler. Surprised I was able to find it so quickly and so early. Most say you can't find it before 12 weeks. But there it was! Definitely set my good mood for the day.
This is exciting! A lovely start to the day! Do you own a Doppler or have you rented one?

xxx

I bought one last pregnancy and have kept it. Sonaline B brand!
I thought about getting one with DD1 but was too nervous that if one day I didn’t find the heartbeat I’d panic! Luckily I didn’t as with both babies my midwife has struggled to find it- they’ve been tricky little things! So think I’d have had no chance finding it. But love the idea of being able to!

I hired one in my last pregnancy for a month, it was great. This is going to be the last baby so I don’t think I’d buy one. I bet it’s so lovely though!

Hey everybody, I have been busy with work and dealing with headaches so I haven't been around much. I had my first appointment today and baby measured bigger so they changed my due date to the 4th instead of the 9th. So if all goes well I will deliver August 28th, which is the day after my birthday. I am a little confused though, I have never had my due date changed before and if anything I expected baby to measure small because I didn't ovulate until CD 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->