September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Big news girls! I swear I felt baby moving this morning. It felt like light waves of motion, very short lived but it was definitely there. I felt the same thing last night but want sure as I never felt it before. I'm so excited! :wohoo:

Hi all! Thought I would come join this group. I am 33 and live in Ohio and this is my first pregnancy. I am due Oct 8 and am trying to stay Team Yellow! I have my anatomy scan on May 13 which is when they would usually tell us the gender, but I'm going to try not to look. I might end up closing my eyes sometimes. I have a regular OB appointment on May 7, but not expecting anything exciting that day, maybe just a Doppler and the usual weight and bp.

I am 90% sure I felt the baby move for the first time last night. I have felt other flutters up to 2 weeks ago, but last night I felt a definite slithering feeling, like a snake flipping in a circle, and it happened about 5 times in the same spot. I felt it one more time today.

Nice to meet you :)

:wave: Hi! Nice to have you here!
How exciting that you got to feel baby move! I can't wait till its all the time and not just here and there.
Kudos to you for staying team yellow, I definitely couldn't do it. ..I don't have the patience to wait that long!
Did you have an easy 1st Tri?

Hi girls! How is it going? I'm expecting my first child due Oct 6th. DH and I are very excited! I have an SCH that has put me on bed rest but LO is doing great. I loved seeing him/her on the screen during the sonogram I had early this week. I have my anatomy appointment in 3 weeks and I hope to know the sex :happydance: (the baby had his/her legs crossed during this sonogram.) Are you ladies enjoying your bellies? :happydance:

Hi Dallas! Great to have you here :)
You have to wait another 3 weeks? That's crazy!!. I'd have sat there and moved around until baby showed the goods :haha:

How have you been with bedrest? Are you allowed minimal activity or in bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy?

MnG, my 1st trimester was pretty easy compared to a lot of stories I read. I had no morning sickness. However, I was exhausted a lot. For a few weeks straight all I did was work and then come straight home and get in bed. It made me pretty depressed because I felt like my whole pregnancy might be that way. I am still way more tired than normal and need 9 hours of sleep most nights, but it has gotten better.

I haven't had any complications really. I did test positive for hpv at my initial bloodwork, and so they examined my cervix a few weeks later. My doctor said it looked great though, so really nothing to worry about.

One- im with you on the easy first tri. I too had no ms but was always very tired and napped a lot after work. The only tough part for me has been the bad gag reflex. But its slowly been getting better.

Well I can definitely say i know i felt baby moving around now. I was laying on my side and felt a small hard lump on my right side. Then shortly after i felt it it suddenly moved. Then right after that i kept feeling all these tiny "gas bubbles" popping. I right away went to grab my doppler and sure enough it was baby and there was tons of movement sounds and kept having to re find the hb as it moved a lot. So happy :) Such a great feeling.

So exciting orion! I've been feeling movement quite a bit lately myself

Hi Dallas! Great to have you here :)
You have to wait another 3 weeks? That's crazy!!. I'd have sat there and moved around until baby showed the goods :haha:

How have you been with bedrest? Are you allowed minimal activity or in bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy?

Hey MnG! Haha I should have moved more! My husband was very frustrated because "the little stinker" didn't show us anything.

I'm on complete bed rest, no activity at all. Dr will decide what to do in 2 weeks.

I started feeling a bit of pressure and tingling when I go to sleep or when I stay still for a good period of time. I just want to feel those kicks! :happydance:

I got my maternity pillow today. How comfortable! My hips and back have support now.

Hi everyone, sorry I've been absent recently. I have been reading along but just been too busy to post.

It's so exciting we are all starting to feel movement! I feel waves of movement or the odd kick/punch most days but it's only very light at the moment. Mr Bing can't feel anything yet - I can't wait until he can!

Welcome Dallas & oneill! :wave:

Oneill - your lucky having an easy 1st trimester. Unfortunately I'm still getting a bit of MS. I think a lot is motion sickness too so I've bought some sea bands to help and they seem to be working.

Dallas - what is SCH? I hope your not on bed rest for much longer.

How is everyone's nursery's coming along?

How is everyone doing? Seems like everyone is starting to feel little movements lately. I only seem to feel them when I'm laying down or riding it the car. Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm sick again :( I have so much mucous nothing is helping. I even had left over antibiotics from the first ones (shhh, don't tell) but after 4 days it's not even touching this :cry: I'm so congested I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in days.

Sounds like we're all feeling little movements. That's so exciting! :) We're counting down to Saturday!!!

So excited everyone is starting to feel movement! As of tomorrow there is only one week left until our big ultrasound..I can hardly even contain the excitement!

SO is moving really slow to get the rest of our office moved to the front room..I can't deep clean the carpets until it is all out. I keep pushing him as I'm eager to prep for painting.

So excited everyone is starting to feel movement! As of tomorrow there is only one week left until our big ultrasound..I can hardly even contain the excitement!

SO is moving really slow to get the rest of our office moved to the front room..I can't deep clean the carpets until it is all out. I keep pushing him as I'm eager to prep for painting.

can't wait to hear what you're having! :)
What color did you pick out?? Pics please!

Isnt cool how we are all getting closer to the big ultrasound? May 4th cant come any sooner. Please my little peanut show us what you are lol...we dont want to have to wait past then to know for sure.

Isnt cool how we are all getting closer to the big ultrasound? May 4th cant come any sooner. Please my little peanut show us what you are lol...we dont want to have to wait past then to know for sure.

I love it! I vow to not move from the US room until baby boy or girl is announced. I heard drinking ice cold water helps baby wake up so maybe I'll do that prior to laying down :haha:

I stopped drinking caffine when I got pregnant so I always drink some sweet tea or soda before.my ultrasounds and Maysen is always very active! I can't wait to see what everyones lo are so exciting! :)

Both of your ideas for making baby active are great!. I don't plan on leaving leaving the us until they can tell either! We aren't having them tell us though..so it won't won't be officially known until the 9th. I have no intention of not watching the us though..so if I see something it will be my little secret. Haven't seen my baby in almost 10 weeks..been too long!

So we haven't painted or done anything yet as he still hasn't gotten the rest of the stuff out of the room. The carpet won't go with the colors but we can't afford new carpet which is fine by me..just needs a deep cleaning. The room will stay white all except for two walls..one of which will be a gray (yet to be decided on) and the other wall will be a pale pink or blue depending on the results we get..we are going to stick with the white and gray color theme with pops of pale pink or blue..we are going with cherry colored wood for the crib as we are getting a convertible crib that will grow with our darling and cherry is a very elegant and nice color for furniture

Hi everyone, sorry I've been absent recently. I have been reading along but just been too busy to post.

It's so exciting we are all starting to feel movement! I feel waves of movement or the odd kick/punch most days but it's only very light at the moment. Mr Bing can't feel anything yet - I can't wait until he can!

[...]

Dallas - what is SCH? I hope your not on bed rest for much longer.

How is everyone's nursery's coming along?

Hey Bing!

SCH is subchorionic hematoma. My dr explained it as a pool of blood in the uterine walls. It causes spotting/bleeding. I hope to get better soon.

I feel some pressure or tingling especially in the night. I told DH I felt something and he came to touch my belly. He was so disappointed when I explained he won't be able to feel anything yet LOL

About the nursery, I haven't done anything yet. Not only because I'm on bed rest but also because we had a hard time conceiving this baby and with these complications I've had I feel afraid sometimes... I'll wait until the viability date. 7 more weeks!

How exciting! Just a few more days! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->