September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Eclaire that is great news! I know for me seeing the baby's heartbeat made me feel a lot better. Still praying this is your sticky bean I have a good feeling about it. ;)

MnG it has been awfully quite lately. How are you doing?

Bing congrats on your new vehicle... how are yo y feeling?

Afm nothing new besides going to the doctor tomorrow for blood work.

How is everyone else doing?

Eclaire- so great to hear from you! Thats a great HB for baby. Did you get a pic to post and EDD?

Mommas- What's the bloodwork for?

Afm, I'm doing ok. Super bloated lately. Suffering from daily headaches but I found that a bit of coffee helps it go away relatively quick so I guess I'll just stick it out now that I have a quick fix. I'm also out of breath very quick at work...one flight of stairs makes me stop to catch my breath.. I think it's too early for that kind of symptom :shrug:

My edd is Dec. 4.

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
Eclaire- how does hubby feel about new baby? How do YOU feel? Have you told anyone else yet? Family?

Hubby says he is excited but I get the feeling he is scared we will have another loss. He is adamant that we are not telling anyone until we are in the second tri. I have one friend who knows, only because she was with me when I took the test. Otherwise I guess mum is the word until June.

I am excited and I think this one is going to stick. Seeing the heartbeat was very reassuring for me.

How are you doing? Anything exciting going on, anymore work in the nursery?

That hubby of yours sounds so sweet. I'd probably do the same and wait the full 12 weeks, if not 13. I'm sending you lots of prayers and sticky dust for a healthy baby :hugs:

We put up some shelves and ordered some floating shells to have room for books and other little things.
Also still on the hunt for a decent changing table. I found a few on Amazon but then I read the reviews and get turned off. We found a gorgeous dresser with a changing top on it but it was already sold AND discontinued. .. that's just my luck :(
I feel like I popped more in the last 2 days. My belly is getting harder and rounder...I dreamt last night that I had a baby girl and we named her Alexandera .. whch I wouldn't mind except we both rather have a boy.

Hello Ladies

Still silently stalking you just to see how you are all doing !!!

So nice to see you are all doing so well other than the odd symptom :happydance:

Eclaire congratulations sending lots of sticky baby dust your way

Emski- how the heck are you?! How's everything coming along for you?

Hope everyone is doing well...so far so good for me. We had to reschedule our reveal party for the end of next month, as i found out here in bc the tech wont tell us the gender on May 4th. So its up to us to look at the us and see if we can tell until the following week at 21 weeks when we will be told. So its a bit of a bummer that we have to wait longer to find out. So rather than the party be on the mothers day weekend, its on hubbys bday weekend :) so that means longer that we have to stay hush hush which is going to be harder than when we kept quiet about baby.

Hi ladies :wave:

Eclaire - I'm so happy your scan went well and so glad you and hubby are feeling optimistic. I think I'd wait until after 1st trimester to tell people too if I were you. Your pic is lovely by the way! :) I'm still praying for your sticky bean! :hugs:

MnG - I'm glad you've found some slight relief from your headaches. You are really scaring me with all the work you've done in your nursery! :haha: we still haven't started on anything! We have an appointment with a baby store on 25 April and they go through everything from nursery furniture to pushchairs/car seats etc. so once we've had that we can start buying properly. I'm going to start selling some of our furniture in our spare room this weekend, as we can't actually buy anything until the room is cleared out.

Emski - good to hear from you. How are you feeling? Not long for you now!

Mommas - how did your bloodwork go? Was it just a routine appointment?

Orion - good luck keeping the gender secret!

Is anyone else NOT finding out the gender until birth or am I the only one?

Afm - still suffering from a bit of nausea/vomiting. I've started to have trouble sleeping too, but it may be because I've got a little bit of a cold, so I've been using a spare pillow to put in between my legs and another one behind my back which seems to have helped me get comfy. Although me and the pillows take up 2/3rd of our bed so don't think Mr Bing is impressed with having less room to sleep! :rofl:
Also I think I felt some kicks on Wednesday evening. I was lying on the sofa watching TV and felt something inside which could have felt like a kick. As I wasn't sure I thought maybe it was just gas. But then a minute later it happened again and it was a double kick. Then a few seconds later it happened again. :) Mr Bing then went to put his hand on my belly but it then stopped! :haha:

Xx

What did the kicks feel like Bing? Funny though that Mr Bing didn't get to feel anything lol
I can't wait to start feeling something. I sleep with my hand on my belly most nights and I *think* I feel little movements but I can't really tell :shrug:
I can't wait hear the gender! Mr MnG is just as excited as I am. Can't wait to start clothes shopping! if I buy another elephant I'm sure he'll throw me out if the house :rofl:

Orion- how's the secret keeping going?

Mommas- What's new on your end?

I didn't feel anything from the outside of my tummy (but my hand wasn't on my tummy at the time). I only felt it from the inside. I guess the best way to describe it is a muscle twitch which you can't control, but inside your tummy. If that makes sense. :haha: It was near my belly button area.

Xx

Mng- no secret keeping yet as we dont have the gender scan until may 4th and wont know for sure until around may 11th or at the next appt may 14. So from then until may 23rd will be when the secret keeping happens. For now the only secret keeping we are doing, is im not telling all my daycare kids until after may 4th just to be sure. But boy has that been hard to not spill the beans to them yet. All the staff know though and a few parents.

Hi ladies!!

Elcaire-so happy for you! That is a promising sign, praying all continues to go well for you.

Bing-We are in the yellow/green club together as we are not finding out the gender until delivery day :)

Orion-that won't be too long to keep it a secret then, good luck ;)

afm-I am feeling more and more movement each day...nothing that can be felt from the outside though. It's reassuring and I can def. tell when baby thinks it's party time in there lol I bought a few skirts/shirts today to get through the summer. I normally never wear skirts, but bought one a few weeks ago and found they are sooooo very comfy right now that i wanted more!! I totally look like I have a basketball under my shirt and I just wonder if I should be showing this much already. (almost 21 weeks) I know everyone is different, but I can't help comparing myself to others sometimes.

I totally look like I have a basketball under my shirt and I just wonder if I should be showing this much already. (almost 21 weeks) I know everyone is different, but I can't help comparing myself to others sometimes.

I feel completely the same!!!! Everyone at work has mentioned how much I've popped in the last week and a half. My belly has been super itchy and I look like I'm about 6 months, not 3.5. I can't help looking at other bellies and wondering how many babies are REALLY in mine haha

Hey

I am doing well other than being tired its very uncomfortable sleeping now waking up at 3am with raging heartburn !! . hehe a couple of night's ago I got stuck on the counch and hubby had to help me up :haha:. Yup only 6 weeks left for me on Monday and I go on maternity leave next Friday thank god that hot weather this week totally did me in !!!

Glad to see you are doing so well x

I can relate to the ichyness. I always seem to have to scratch right under my pudge where baby seems to be.

Hi girls! How are we?

Mr MnG and I have decided to go for an early gender scan. I have absolutely no will power to wait another 5.5 weeks. . The wait is torturing me. .I MUST know who is living in my uterus :haha:

Hi ladies!
I just need to vent for a second.....I don't get why people think it's okay to constantly comment how big my belly is (when they haven't seen me in 3 months) and they are surprised I have a belly already. Well, I am pretty sure that at 21 weeks I should be showing and since I wasn't a bigger person to begin with, a growing belly will be noticed no matter what I wear, unless it's a tent! And, it seems because these people are our friends, some of which we see regularly and others every couple months, they feel it's okay to rub my belly or touch it as they comment about how big it is....:cry: Ugh-I am sure it's something almost every pregnant woman goes through....and I have never been one to touch others bellies or comment on their size, so I guess it just makes me feel bad.
Sorry for the rant......
I am feeling pretty good overall -just tired since we had a busy weekend.

Mng-when do you go for your scan? Can't wait to hear/see the results!!! Are you doing a gender reveal party?

I hope everyone else is doing well and has a great week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->