September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Orion- we're almost there! !!

Any of you ladies have exciting plans this weekend?

I have done so good managing not to catch any colds or viruses since getting pregnant. Then bam I wake up during the middle of the night with the stomach bug my 8 year old had 2 days ago. :( Praying it doesn't stay to long I feel awful!

How is everyone else doing?

Nothing to exciting planned for this weekend except for a workshop conference for my work. Im trying to get all these workshops done before baby comes as i need them to renew my early childhood education 5yr certificate.

Hope you get that done orion!

We are going down to Portland on saturday..not sure about Sunday yet

We all know what we're doing Saturday :haha:
Sunday I'll be shopping my lil heart out!! :happydance:

Happy weekend everyone! I hope you all have a perfect day!

I can't wait to come back and update you all later :)

Can't wait to find out Mng!!!!!

No big plans, hopefully we will finish up the registry this weekend. I am going to attempt mowing our 5 acres at the new house today...doc said she was ok with it as long as I feel alright. It's pretty bumpy and a few steep angles, but I may skip those parts lol

Our nieces bday dinner is tomorrow night, other than that we will just be working at things on the new house and enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend :)

I am getting bigger each day ladies! I am short and so there isn't really anywhere for baby to go but out lol I seriously look like I have a basketball in my tummy! My mom thinks I am having a boy because that's how she carried my brother and she said I was more like a football shape.

So at first baby wasn't moving and I was worried something went wrong even though we had JUST listened to the HB (143). Then when baby did move the cord was in the way for a few mins. We finally got baby to wriggle around and....

It's a :pink:

I admit I cried at first and was really disappointed. I'm trying to come around to the idea of never having a little boy.

(Not sure if you can tell but in the 3D picture she is smiling with her tongue out which is actually a bit funny as I always stick mine out when I'm concentrating lol)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-02-19-04-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-02-19-04-13.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2015-05-02-19-04-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-02-19-04-17.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
Congrats mng on the little girl...now i just want monday to come sooner lol. Almost here. I wonder if i will be joining you in team pink.

Congrats mng on the little girl...now i just want monday to come sooner lol. Almost here. I wonder if i will be joining you in team pink.

Almost here orIon!! 24 more hours until you find out! :happydance:

Congrats mng! I didn't want to say anything but I suspected girl from early on with you. Your symptoms and cravings for fruit were so similar to what I had with my dd. I also really wanted a boy. That is the reason I stayed team yellow with her. I feared girl and didn't want to be disappointed or stuck with a bunch of pink frilly crap. In the end having a girl isn't so bad. My daughter is much more verbal, communicative and loving than the boys she hangs out with of the same age. Some aspects of having a girl is really fun.

Can't wait to hear what orion is having!

Mng- congrats! :)

Tuesday can't get here fast enough! I'm feeling team pink myself..just a gut feeling

Congrats on the little girl MnG! And how exciting Orion and Jordi! :happydance:I'm supposed to find out in a week and a half if the baby collaborates:haha: (I dreamt of a boy the other night. We'll see!)

Eclaire- you should have told me sooner lol. My mom also craved apples with me and I've been basically eating them by the bag full haha.

I suspected it was a girl early on, I've had 3 dreams since my bfp that it was a girl. All of my cousins are girl first, then boy, my mom is one of 3 and my gram was one of 4 girls so I guess I'm not surprised. Plus if that's not enough my brother called me about a week ago to tell me he dreamt it was a girl... THEN my mom saw a pic I sent her from the US and without a doubt she said girl because she too had a dream! I come from a crazy family lol

I can't wait to hear what everyone is having. I hope you all get what you've been wishing for! :)

Almost here orIon!! 24 more hours until you find out! :happydance:

Yes and its so hard to wait...fx that i dont have to wait until next thursday to know. This is the time i wish i didnt live in canada lol. But for sure i will be posting pics of our peanut tomorrow. And i think our peanut is excited for us to know as he/she was quite active at 10pm last night kicking the doppler so many times etc.

Lol I crave apples all the time and I'm having a boy.

Funny how that works Huh? Maybe it's all the citrus and tangy/sour things that contribute too? At least it's all healthy and I'm not packing on THAT much weight haha

Congratd MnG! I totally know how you feel we were so hoping for a girl since this is our last but God had other plans. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->