September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Is anyone's belly buttons already sticking out? I thought I'd be much further along for this to happen. If I wear a tshirt it looks like a crater with a nub :cry:

Good luck jordy...

So far my belly button isnt sticking out due to it always being hidden due to my pudgy belly lol. But its definitely not hidden any more lol.

Oh Mng lol-mine is definitely flat now and just starting to stick out.

My bigger problem, literally, is my basketball belly. Is anyone else big already??? I am only 5'4" (on a good day) and have a short torso, so there is no where for baby to go but out I guess...it's like a torpedo belly or something!!! Just in the last few days it has really rounded out and it is so high, like almost to my rib cage already! Today I felt kicking about 1-2 inches above my belly button, off to the right side.

Can't wait to hear the gender results jordy!!!!

Jordy- So how did it go? Can't wait to find out if your are having a boy or girl. :)

Orion- Any news for you or are they going to make to wait until Monday.

MnG- My belly button is starting to get flat but not poking out just yet although my belly is definitely getting big.

Yeah it seems they are making me wait until monday when im 21 weeks....however in my local our shopping mall is having one of the private 3D scan places in for the mothers day weekend. They are doing a 3D sneak a peak ultrasound for $20 first come first serve. Its about five minutes long and if baby cooperates i can get one picture for $15. I couldnt believe it when i found out. So there may be a chance i could see what baby is prior to the dr telling us. This is going to be the best first mothers day ever lol. Ive wanted to get a 3D done but its soooo expensive. So now i get to have a quick one. I told hubby we are getting there right away so we can have it done.

That sounds like fun Orion! I hope baby cooperates for you hun! :)

Jordy-where's our update?? What are you having?

My belly button has turned super creepy looking. Eeww!

Orion that is awesome I hope lo cooperates so you an find out before Monday.

So I was working in a different office today and I shared the elevator with this lady (very petite, older). She said, oh my, not long to go huh?! I said, oh I still have all summer to go!!!! See, this is what I am talking about-I feel huge! apparently I must look it too:cry:

So I was working in a different office today and I shared the elevator with this lady (very petite, older). She said, oh my, not long to go huh?! I said, oh I still have all summer to go!!!! See, this is what I am talking about-I feel huge! apparently I must look it too:cry:

Post a pic! Maybe she needs to update her geriatric glasses RX haha

Okay here are some pics....nothing fancy, just took them after my workout :)

I didn't rotate them....sorry!

Attachments

• downsized_0507151750a.jpg
    downsized_0507151750a.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
  • downsized_0507151750.jpg
    downsized_0507151750.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • downsized_0507151751.jpg
    downsized_0507151751.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Gramma needs a new pair of spectacles! I'm not as big but keep in mind everyone carries differently. I once saw a girl who was 22 weeks along with twins that hadn't even popped yet! (But she was a fitness instructor so I'm sure that played a big role)
Don't get yourself down girlfriend. I think you look super cute :)

Thanks MnG! I have really rounded (popped) out between weeks 21-23....I will be 24 weeks Tuesday....

I really try not to let what people think bother me, but it did today for some reason. I also think I look bigger or smaller depending on what I wear. I need to make a better effort to just enjoy the bump every step of the way :)

You look beautiful Nori and you by no means look like you are about to pop. I'm only 19 weeks and my bump is pretty close to the same size. :)

I would love to have that baby bump of yours...mine just looks like im fat lol. Gotta love the pre pregnancy pudge lol.

Nori, I'm a bit ahead of you and mines like the same size. This is my second pregnancy though haha.

Wow...so much to catch up on! Sorry I've not been around. I only usually had time to catch up on the train to/from work every day but im having really bad motion sickness on the train at the moment and reading makes it worse so I've been having to avoid looking at my phone. :(

MnG - Yay for a girl. That's funny all your family dreamt it was a girl. My 4 year old niece keeps saying I'm having a girl and it's going to be called Rosie! :haha:

My belly button is quite a deep inny so it's not sticking out at all yet. I still have my belly ring in too. I bought a maternity belly ring which is more flexible so going to pop that in soon. I don't really want to take it out altogether and have it close up.

Nori - Your bump is beautiful and super cute for 23 weeks! And I agree that bump looks big/small depending on clothes. I'm quite big already (maybe not as big as you but I am only 21 weeks and tall at 5ft 7" and quite big built at a UK size 12). I'll post some bump pics in a bit of me for you to compare. People keep saying maybe it's twins and it's doing my head in! I just was to scream at them "I've had three scans now and it's not twins!" :rofl:

Orion - can't wait to hear what your having!

Jordy - any news?

Afm - please can we all pray for my cousin. Her 2 little twin boys were born in the early hours of yesterday morning at only 24 weeks. They are extremely poorly and need lots of strength and prayers to pull through.

Xx

Nori - here is a pic I just took of my bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
Good morning girls!

Bing I am definitely sending lots of prayers your way! Your bump is too cute as well :)

Orion and jordy- I'm not a patient person. ..what's the hold up lol

Afm, I can now see and feel kicks on the outside. I'm so so excited about it I teared up. Hubby is still sleeping (its only 7am here) but I will be sharing the news and poking baby once he's awake :haha:

Have a beautiful day girls! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->