• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Love the pic Bing! Thanks!

i guess the baby has no where to go but out since I am on the shorter side....my mom said she was straight out for both my brother and myself. She is very petite and has an extremely tiny build-she barely breaks 100 lbs. I, on the other hand, haven't been 100 lbs since jr high prob lol I am normally a sz 4-6, it is what it is, not like I can change how I carry babies ;)

We have our "babymoon" coming up soon-can't wait to get away and just relax for a bit!

Jordy-we are dying to know gender and how the scan went!! hope all is well!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone :)

Lol mng...there is a chance i may know the gender tomorrow for mothers day, as our local mall has a lady from one of the local 3D/4D ultrasound clinics doing a small sneak a peak session for only $20. So if baby cooperates and she is able to get a look at the potty area we may know. Otherwise im calling the maternity group on my break on monday if they dont call before then. Trust me im no patient person either lol...i just want to know hahaha and hate having to wait until im 21 weeks.

As for Jordy she is doing her gender reveal party today and will find out what she is having. She wanted to keep it a secret for her as well. So im sure once she is done the party etc she will let everyone know :)

Happy mother's day to you all!

Sorry for such a long wait.l! My brother got called back to work and I had work wed-fri. My brother's work had him traveling and working odd hours so on top of work planning and putting the party together kind of got laid on me. We got through it and the party went great! My scan went excellent and baby is actually measuring at 12 oz which when I look on my bump app that is two weeks ahead of where I am..wondering if my due date will get bumped at all as a result at my next appointment on the 20th.

Oh...and....IT'S A BOY!!! Baby Liam Joseph

Happy Mother's Day ladies I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Yay congrats on your little boy Jordy! Have you guys decided on a name yet?

Bing your baby bump is so cute! You also look to me like you are carrying a girl ;)

Orion any news today?

As for news for me: my first mothers day gift....a big full moon from baby lol. Baby did not want to give us any other view or show its face. Baby was bum up laying ontop of the placenta head first. We did get a slight view of the gender but not enough to be 100% confirmed. She only got a slight first glance and baby wouldnt let her see more.

At this point until confirmation tomorrow we are team PINK but im trying to not get my hopes up since baby didnt let her have a proper look. But she didnt see a scrotum so we shall see. Fx that we stay team pink. I will definitely update when we actually know.

Just had some sad news, my cousins baby twin boys didn't make it :sad2:

Liam Joseph is his nane!

Bing- I am so so sorry for your family's loss.

Bing I am so sorry to hear that sending lots of prayers your way!

Jordy I love that name!

Sorry to hear that bing :(

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Congrats to team blue and to a possible team pink Jordy and Orion!

Bing- so very sorry for the loss in your family. Praying they find some solace during this time :hugs:

Thanks! I am so so excited finally knowing what we are having.

Watched taken 3 with my mom last night and every time Liam Neesin talked in the movie my little baby Liam would go bonkers in my belly..all I could do was laugh..it was pretty hilarious to experience

Result is in....we are joining team blue...sad we are not on team pink but over joyed none the less. All that matters is baby is healthy.

As for name i think hubby is pretty stuck on Rylan Zachary for our little ones name.

Congrats on joining team blue! Sorry it didn't stay team pink. It will be exciting and wonderful nonetheless!

Congrats Orion! Healthy baby is most important :) Love the name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->