• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Us anyone else craving something steadily? Broccoli and blueberries..I swear they are my main food intake anymore..I can never get enough

I'm still on a fruit kick. Yesterday I ate a whole watermelon to myself! Yum! Cold fruit in general is so so good! Anything cold, tangy or sweet I won't say no to.

No cravings here, I've just gone off certain foods instead instead.

Xx

Food in general lol one day I want a juicy hamburger and the next I want sweets.

Had a random dream last night...I dreamt I went to a scan and the sonographer turned round and said it was a little boy and I burst into tears saying I didn't want to know and wanted it to be a surprise! I also felt shocked in my dream as I thought it was going to be a girl! It all felt so real! :haha:

What dreams has everyone else had about their little baba?

Xx

I've had so many I've lost count. They're mostly super sad and scary. Come to think of it I haven't had one happy baby dream :(

Has anyone else been feeling large kicks from their lo? Yesterday i felt a couple large kicks for the first time from our boy. It actually startled me a bit at first. They didnt hurt but felt like something punching me or what not from the inside lol. Still not feeling movements from the outside yet but cant wait until i do.

Liam has been kicking really hard the past couple days :) I've started feeling them from outside as well! SO keeps missing them.

On a side note..SO just got the call we have been waiting a long time for. He gets his job back with full back pay!! (About 2 years worth) we couldn't be more ecstatic for this!

Bing I have had dreams that our little boy was actually a girl and I've also had bad dreams. I'm assuming the bad dreams are because of our previous losses and the girl dreams are bc we were hoping for a little girl.

Orion little man has been kicking hard the past couple of weeks even enough for my husband and sons to feel it at times. It catches me by surprise sometimes but is definitely the best feeling ever!

Jordy that is awesome news congrats! :)

That's great news jordy. Glad that finally went through for you!

Hope all you ladies have a beautiful holiday weekend! :)

Thank you ladies!

SO felt baby kick last night!

Have a family bbq to attend and then we are having dinner at SO's mom's afterwards to watch game of thrones. Should be an excellent day :)

That's great news Jordy! :thumbup:

Orion - yes I feel kicks from LO. They make me jump sometimes! Hubby felt first kick from outside a couple of days ago.

Our family travelled to a seaside town we used to go to as kids for the holiday weekend. It been nice, bringing back lots of memories.

Xx

Our Weekend has gone great :) We had our gender reveal party and everyone was sooo excited. They too all loved Rylan's name. Today is dh's bday and today we both got to feel Rylan kick from the outside. He got the best bday gift :) So awesome to get to finally feel him kicking. Today is just a relax day for us.

We finished the nursery last night! Just waiting on some accessories from Etsy, oh and the closet has to be put together but paint and flooring is finally finished!!!
The rest of the week will be spent with flooring and painting the living room. I'm already exhausted.

Nice mng...we pretty much have our nursery finished as well...we revealed that as well at the party. Both my mom and mil were in happy tears :)

Orion - Yah for feeling baby kick from the outside! It's a great feeling isn't it?! I can't wait until it gets more obvious, as the outside kicks are still very faint for me.

MnG/Orion - can't believe you've both nearly finished your nurseries! You are both far too organised. We ordered our furniture but still need to empty the room out before we can build it and get the room resembling anything like a nursery!

Afm - I'm not doing great at the moment. Really struggling to sleep. Keep waking up around 4-5am and can't get back to sleep until about 10 mins before my alarm goes off at 6.30am. I'm exhausted. I'm going to buy some lavender oil today and put a few drops in a bath before I go to bed tonight to see if that helps. Also my grandad had a haemorrhagic stroke (bleed on brain) at the weekend I'm spending most of my time in tears at the moment. He is in hospital but lost the use of his legs and is very confused at times. One minute you'll be having a normal conversation with him and he knows exactly what's happened and what's going on and the next minute he doesn't seem to know where he is. It's very sad to see. My hubby is being great and very supportive though. I love him so much.

Xx

Bing- I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope your family is around you for support during this time. :hugs:

We had our official 20 week gender ultrasound today with MIL and bff. We did really well with our surprised faces! Baby is measuring 20+3 and right on track for Oct 10th. However shes only 12 ounces. From what I read babies at this gestation are to be at a lb or just over a lb. Is that not right??

Nope she is pretty much on track...its at 22-23weeks that they are at a lb and slightly over.

Thanks orion. For some reason I thought the weight was off for so early on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"