September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Its definitely early labour...contractions started and very regular and intense at 10-20mins apart. Cant believe that we will be seeing our boy very soon...eek soooo excited. But man the pain lol. Not fun when you are trying to sleep.

Meet little Rylan Zachary Rosenberger born today at 12:20pm 6lbs 6oz...only was in labour for 12hrs and only took 30mins of pushing. He was excited to enter this world.

Attachments

• 1441230425696.jpg
    1441230425696.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Omg Orion he is precious congratulations on your healthy little man! :)

Thank you...i will post more updated pics later on. Boy we didnt expect him so soon. Will still keep watch here for the rest of you ladies :)

Omg! Congrats! I am so so sooo excited for you! Hes so beautiful! Handsome little man! Wooooo!

Well I had my 36 week check up today and I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Dr said that he is still kinda high and he thinks I will make it to my next appointment at 37 weeks but isn't to sure about me making it to 38 weeks when they plan on inducing me. I'm keeping everything crossed that he does though since hubby will not be back until the 15th which puts me exactly at 38 weeks. :/ I know they will fly him home but my last successful pregnancy I was only in labor for 3 hours so I don't see him making it here in time even if they fly him home.

Congratulations Orion! Your little man is super cute! :) I can't wait to see more pictures!

Mommas - your maternity pics are lovely. I really hope your little one stays put until your hubby gets home. Just remember that stressing out about it won't be healthy for you or the baby so try and stay as calm and relaxed as you can. :)

Jordy - sorry your little guy is breach. FX'd he turns before you have to have the c section. Have you considered any alternative methods to help turn him, like accupuncture or something? I guess at least you have time to get use to the idea of having a c section though.

Afm - I've been feeling a bit of pressure down there but other than that I have no news. :( It's my 30th birthday tomorrow so we want to get that out the way as hubby has made surprise plans for me and then we don't mind when the little one decides to arrive. :) I had a midwife appointment today and baby is 2/5 engaged at the moment. I'm booked in to have a sweep done on 18th Sept if nothing has happened by then. I'm feeling incredibly tired today, so going for a little mid morning snooze now.

Xx

Happy Birthday Bing! Can't wait till lo gets here so we can see pics... I have to admit I am also VERY curious if you are having a boy or girl. :)

Hi ladies...Induction began Aug 27th and our adorable little one was born @5:01AM on Sat Aug 29th.

It's a boy!!!! 7lbs, 4 oz...21 inches....Hudson Noah...

Attachments

• downsized_0902150638(1).jpg
    downsized_0902150638(1).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
Congrats Nori he is adorable..lots of boys here :)

Omgosh! Nori congrats!!!
Im getting so eager to meet my little lion!!

I agree Jordy I am ready for my little man to get here already!

Orion Bing is bound to have a girl with all these little boys being born lol!

Congratulations Nori!!! He is gorgeous!!!

I really want my LO to get a move on but still no signs of impending labour for me :(

Mommasboys - your funny! Me and hubby both have a feeling we are having a boy so we may disappoint you! :haha: not long now until we find out!

Thank you ladies!

Orion-you had an early surprise-but at least he came quick....he is adorable:)

There are def lots of boys being born from this thread....

Bing I think we normally know just by intuition... everyone thought I was having a girl besides me. Although I have this huge fear he will actually be born a she lol :wacko:

Afm I know this is crazy and I should know the signs but I was induced with both my boys and had my epidural before I ever felt anything so I have no idea what all of these "feelings" actually mean. Since yesterday I have had tmi diarrhea, horrible constant lower back pain, pain in my thighs, hip pain and tightening in my stomach nothing regular though. Also when I walk I sometimes am stopped in my tracks with pains and feel as if his head is actually going to come out. On a good note hubby is coming home tomorrow instead of next Tuesday so that makes me feel a lot better just praying little man waits for him to get home tomorrow night.

Thanks nori
Mommas you will know when it happens. Those are signs things may happen soon. What made me know he was on his way very soon, was the bloody show with the mucus. I had that happen almost 12hrs before the first contractions started. I also had bad back pain. So you just know ;)

Went to the doctor today and scheduled my induction for the 16th. So unless he decides to come before then we get to meet our little man in 6 days!!! :)

Went to the doctor today and scheduled my induction for the 16th. So unless he decides to come before then we get to meet our little man in 6 days!!! :)

That's so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures :)

I've still had no signs so am patiently waiting! :( Thought I may have lost my plug on Tuesday but I'm not really sure. It wasn't very jelly like and it had no blood in it so I just think it was a blob of creamy white discharge rather than my plug.

I will be induced on 26th Sept at 40+12 if nothing has happened before then.

Xx

Bing I can't imagine going 2 weeks over my due date... praying lo decides to make its appearance way before then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->