September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Hey,

Tiredness has really hit me today. Ive been asleep all afternoon!

Also hot topic question- is anyone planning on buying a doppler?

Eeee!!! Tomorrow is my birthday! Spending it pregnant is like the best gift ever!

Littleone- I won't be buying a doppler..I'm sure it would freak my SO out pretty bad..he's just odd like that.

Bing- i will be stoked with whatever I have. I just want a happy healthy baby

Can't believe my first prenatal appointment is just a week away! The animals are super glued to me..I really only have nausea in the morning and at night..the exhaustion isn't too bad. SO put his foot down pretty fast about not telling anyone until the second trimester. I felt he was being highly unreasonable as I am very close with my mother and brothers and would never in a million years keep something like this from them. So I went ahead and told them and asked that they don't let him know they know. Same with my friend Sarah as she has had 3 kids of her own and I really wanted someone I could go hang with to talk about it with. Now I disagree with lying but when I am told not to tell anyone and he doesn't even want to talk about it until the 2nd trimester..I couldn't just suffer in silence..having these people plus you guys to talk to has made this much easier and I'm no longer stressed. I did what was best for the baby and i...I am respectfully waiting to tell the rest of the world until the 2nd trimester.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Hi all, ,just been catching up with the last few pages.
Babifever I can't believe what happened at your appointment! Saying you might not even be pregnant is just wrong..urgh. Hows things now? Have you got anything for your sugars yet?

Have woken this morning feeling really nauseous, and also had a crap nights sleep..I seem to always wake around 3/4am and then takes me hours to get back to sleep. Feeling really tired at the moment which is not good with 2 little ones to look after.

Keep meaning to book in my 8 week appointment with the midwife, I still can't believe I'm pregnant :haha:

Babifever I can't believe what happened at your appointment! Saying you might not even be pregnant is just wrong..urgh. Hows things now? Have you got anything for your sugars yet?

Have woken this morning feeling really nauseous, and also had a crap nights sleep..I seem to always wake around 3/4am and then takes me hours to get back to sleep. Feeling really tired at the moment which is not good with 2 little ones to look after.

Keep meaning to book in my 8 week appointment with the midwife, I still can't believe I'm pregnant :haha:

still haven't been treated, primary doctor doesn't treat pregnant woman, obgyn won't treat until they can detect viable pregnancy. So blood sugars still high. My hcg went from 615 to 2043 in 72 hours. Headed to another appointment for ultrasound in about an hour. Today I will be demanding they do something. Super excited.

I bought a doppler last pregnancy so I already have one and will use it :)

I will definitely be having a Doppler again, I can't live without one :haha:
They really put my mind at ease

It's 9.30pm in the UK and I've just sent hubby out to buy cake as really wanting something carby and sweet. I could get use to this getting what I want! :rofl:

still haven't been treated, primary doctor doesn't treat pregnant woman, obgyn won't treat until they can detect viable pregnancy. So blood sugars still high. My hcg went from 615 to 2043 in 72 hours. Headed to another appointment for ultrasound in about an hour. Today I will be demanding they do something. Super excited.

How did your appointment go today?

Hey,

Not sure I'd buy a doppler. I think it would make me worry more rather than just relaxing and enjoying the pregnancy.

I'm not sleeping brilliantly either Kaths. Keep waking around 4/5am needing to pee :(

FX'd we both start sleeping better soon!

Hey everyone! They are putting me on insulin twice a day injections. The baby is progressing. They seen gestational sac and yolk sac (only seen the gestational sac last week). So my next ultrasound is next Tuesday. They should see the fetal pole then. They also checked my hcg level again to see if it increased. Results should be in tomorrow. I believe the gestational sac was 4.5 cm

It's 9.30pm in the UK and I've just sent hubby out to buy cake as really wanting something carby and sweet. I could get use to this getting what I want! :rofl:

Hehe me too! Haven't eaten properly all week but really fancied some cake so sent him out for Victoria sponge 😃

Hey,

Not sure I'd buy a doppler. I think it would make me worry more rather than just relaxing and enjoying the pregnancy.

Hmm its a difficult one. I've been trying most days at work (Im a student midwife) and ive not heard much yet. Personally I wont buy one but I do have daily access to one anyway!!!
It depends on the person I think. Some people we hear straight away at 10 weeks especially if theyre a second/third time mum for some reason but some we can't hear at 17 weeks (usually if there is an anterior placenta).
For me its a little different because I know exactly what im looking for and I know I wouldnt panic if i couldnt find it but other people might not be able to do that!

Hello everyone, I got my 3rd hcg results back today. All were 72 hours apart:

1st - 615
2nd - 2043
3rd - 6731

Today I'm feeling "pregnant". I'm going to the restroom even more and light nausea has been on/off all day. Actually I woke up this morning around 4am with a sour stomach.

I'm also hoping I'm done with the hcg beta/level tests....anybody know how it works?

Honestly I'm ready to complete the ultrasound next Tuesday, see the heartbeat, and take a break for a few weeks. Waiting on results gives me anxiety. I believe in my heart everything will be fine.

So how is everybody? What do you think of my results?

Babi - those HcG level results look great! :thumbup: Yes I've been getting mild nausea too. I'm just hoping it doesn't get any worse!

Littleone - that's great you have daily access to a doppler! Lucky you! Do you think you'll use it alot? Or only if you are worried?

Lola - how was your Victoria sponge? Hubby bought me carrot cake! It was yummy! Although he said he was never going to go out that late to buy me something again (but I bet he will! :haha:)!

No doubt I'll use it all the time! Luckily Im not working in USS until July so ill already be 32ish weeks so I won't be as tempted to use the equipment a lot as I would be now!

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing?

I won't be getting a Doppler-I probably couldn't get it to work right anyway.

speaking of cake-I am craving some chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting!!! Oh it sounds so yummy and my aunt makes the best!! But we haven't told anyone yet, so I am pretty sure she would find it odd if I requested she make a cake for me:dohh:

The nausea has increased for me this week, today is prob the best day so far, which isn't saying a whole lot. The nose bleeds continue-usually worse in the morning. And of course no going to the bathroom for 3 or 4days now is really giving me a bump! haha! No complaining here-I trust all this means my little bean is happy as can be and doing well!

Good morning ladies! And thank you Bing for inviting me over. My EDD is Oct 10th ...so a few weeks after you all. I still have to make an appt with my OB to confirm but I'm excited to finally be here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->