September/October bump buddies...anyone wlecome!

Sounds like you had quite the adventurous day Bing! 4 weeks will be here before you know it!

AFM, i had a sushi date after work today with a very good friend and told her my news. She squealed with excitement :thumbup:
Our crib got delivered yesterday but since FIL stops in to walk Dexter we had to hide the 2 huge boxes in the spare room. Can't wait to finally clear out the room and put it to together!

Glad you had a good weekend bing and everyone else who did. I have been in a terrible mood this whole weekend because it's the weekend that my husband works night shifts through the entire weekend. I just keep telling myself that there's only one more night after this one and then he will be home for 8 days! Yay! I've also just been really stressed out lately because my house is a disaster area and desperately needs a clean plus my husband has been pretty much useless especially when it comes to the animals lately and I'm just getting fed up!

I just wanted to drop by and say hi to some of my old friends and see how everyone is doing.

Yay Eclaire! Huge congrats! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to the 1st trimester! :flower:

Sounds like you had quite the adventurous day Bing! 4 weeks will be here before you know it!

AFM, i had a sushi date after work today with a very good friend and told her my news. She squealed with excitement :thumbup:
Our crib got delivered yesterday but since FIL stops in to walk Dexter we had to hide the 2 huge boxes in the spare room. Can't wait to finally clear out the room and put it to together!

How exciting you got your crib! Have you built it yet? I can't wait to start buying furniture!

Glad you had a good weekend bing and everyone else who did. I have been in a terrible mood this whole weekend because it's the weekend that my husband works night shifts through the entire weekend. I just keep telling myself that there's only one more night after this one and then he will be home for 8 days! Yay! I've also just been really stressed out lately because my house is a disaster area and desperately needs a clean plus my husband has been pretty much useless especially when it comes to the animals lately and I'm just getting fed up!

Sorry you've been feeling down. Hopefully by now hubby will be home and cheering you up and looking after you! ;)

How exciting you got your crib! Have you built it yet? I can't wait to start buying furniture!

That won't be put together any time soon. We need a big overhaul in that room. We want to rip out the nasty carpet, find flooring, add shelving and bars in the closet and find room for where all the linens are going to go since we already use the built-ins.

I am doing well. My breasts are tender and my sense of smell is off the charts. The worst part is the insomnia I have had since 8dpo. I suffered with insomnia throughout my pregnancy with dd so I am not holding any hope that this will go away anytime soon. How are you guys doing?

MnG - oh yeah I remember you saying you needed to have a clear out the spare room first :dohh:

Eclaire - oh no. :( I hope the insomnia isn't as bad for you this time around! The nausea kicked in quite bad for me last week at 7+3 and vomiting started yesterday at 8+3 so I'm hoping it doesn't hang around too long as it's pretty draining. Other than that I'm doing okay thanks :thumbup: How did you tell your hubby about your BFP?

Congrats Eclaire!!!! So nice to see you here:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well today...status quo for me-which is a good thing :) Friday can't get here soon enough lol

I recently found a bandana I made for my dog for my baby shower with dd that said big sister on it. Well we were eating breakfast on Sunday and talking about upcoming travel plans in March and April. So I put the bandana on my daughter like a bib. He didn't even notice. I was giving him a funny look and he asked my if was trying to tell him something so I pointed at the bandana. It took him about 30 seconds to get the message. He was pretty excited after that but hesitant to accept it since he feared another loss. How did you tell your chef aka Mr. Bing?

Congrats Eclair...so glad to see some of the other ladies here :) Well my cold has finally gone but im still left with the laryngitis which is very slowly getting better. But im super excited that tomorrow i will be 8weeks...time is going fast. Im just anxiously awaiting for it to be the 23rd already as i have my appt at 9:20am before i go to work. Hopefully they do the doppler and then i can find out when they want me to go for my first scan. I cant wait until i can see this little baby.

This is the first morning that i do not feel hungry whatsoever. I woke up dizzy and just icky feeling in general came over me. I hope this isn't the beginning of morning sickness! Even trying to sip on water gives me the image of pukes. Blah

I hope the morning sickness goes away for thlse of you strjggling with it.

Congrats Eclaire! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! Sorry about the insomnia..I have a really rough time getting to sleep myself. When sleep finally happens I'm up just a few hours later off and on due to a full bladder.

I feel like the 25th is ages away..just want to see my little bean already so I can know everything is going well!

Sorry that you're still struggling with the laryngitis orion!

So just found this thread how are all you ladies doing? It is so good to see so many on this thread that have been waiting so long. I hope you ladies are all doing great!

Afm we found out today that we are expecting twins but still very cautious! The morning sickness has also kicked in full force except it is all day sickness, but at least it means my babies are doing good.

So just found this thread how are all you ladies doing? It is so good to see so many on this thread that have been waiting so long. I hope you ladies are all doing great!

Afm we found out today that we are expecting twins but still very cautious! The morning sickness has also kicked in full force except it is all day sickness, but at least it means my babies are doing good.
Twins!!!! How exciting! Congratulations!!! How did hubby take the news??

Yay...How exciting!! Have you told anyone yet?

I hope the MS isn't too bad for you. I have it mostly all day too. It's worse if I don't eat, so just make sure there is something in your stomach at all times. Even if I don't feel like eating I force something down me.

Xx

I recently found a bandana I made for my dog for my baby shower with dd that said big sister on it. Well we were eating breakfast on Sunday and talking about upcoming travel plans in March and April. So I put the bandana on my daughter like a bib. He didn't even notice. I was giving him a funny look and he asked my if was trying to tell him something so I pointed at the bandana. It took him about 30 seconds to get the message. He was pretty excited after that but hesitant to accept it since he feared another loss. How did you tell your chef aka Mr. Bing?

That's really cute! I can't believe he didn't get the message straight away! Men!

Well I had planned to make him a capauccino (his favourite) and use a coffee stencil with the words "I'm pregnant". But it wasn't being delivered until the Saturday morning. But in the end, when I found out on the Friday night, I was so excited and I couldn't wait until the morning and I just went downstairs with the test behind my back and he looked at me and said "what?" (as he knew I was hiding something) and I replied saying "I think it's our lucky month!" :haha:

This is the first morning that i do not feel hungry whatsoever. I woke up dizzy and just icky feeling in general came over me. I hope this isn't the beginning of morning sickness! Even trying to sip on water gives me the image of pukes. Blah

How are you feeling now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->