***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Update: its def. Coming from the butt! :) very happy its from that end!!!
i noticed some blood attached to the stools.

That's a relief. I would still get the scan this week though . I bet you feel happier now.

Glad it's coming from ur behind!
As dancareoi said still go for the scan anyway :flower:

Thanks! I was debating on putting off the scan but i know i'll feel much better if i go sooner.

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is ok. I have been missing in action, but hoping now my contract has changed to work 3 days a week, I can catch up on here on my days off LOL

I ordered some baby bottles today, vital baby ones from amazon, starting to feel real now I'm buying things... if the bump didnt' give it away already.. haha Booked a private scan again for a couple of weeks time, so we should be able to see the little fella pretty clearly by then.

I've also developed Sciatica in my right leg, so along with my left broken ankle I'm doing pretty well.

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is ok. I have been missing in action, but hoping now my contract has changed to work 3 days a week, I can catch up on here on my days off LOL

I ordered some baby bottles today, vital baby ones from amazon, starting to feel real now I'm buying things... if the bump didnt' give it away already.. haha Booked a private scan again for a couple of weeks time, so we should be able to see the little fella pretty clearly by then.

I've also developed Sciatica in my right leg, so along with my left broken ankle I'm doing pretty well.

Hi Chimp, nice to hear from you again.

I had sciatica with my DS in my left leg, lasted about a month and was very painful. Started in my bottom and gradually moved down my leg. I can feel my left bum cheek pulling again this time, so am trying not to pull it further.

I am also getting numbess and pins and needles in my right thigh. i googled it and it is something overweight and pregnant people get, basically a trapped nerve. I get it if i stand still in one spot, its ok if i keep moving or am sitting down.

We are a right pair aren`t we?

Sorry to hear about your pain too danca and chimp :hugs: it can make it so hard to move around.

3hours untill i get to see bubs on the big screen :happydance: he's been quite active today which has put my bloody stool worries to rest :)

Sorry to hear about your sciatica pains Dancer and Chimp, I can sympathise with you, I am struggling with them in my right leg/bum area at the moment.

Army, glad it wasn't anything serious. Good luck with your scan :)

Wow we seem to all be suffering from some sorta pain. mine has subsided substantially but acts up if im too active.

Well bubs a.k.a zachary :baby: is doing great! Hb 136 and he is breeched!!!! I kinda freaked when she said that but i guess it can change.... fx'd!!!!!!!

Army - it is the same for me too, if I am active it hurts more than if I rest. Glad everything went well with the scan :flower: He will definitely move position so I wouldn't worry as my little girl is head down, midwife said chances are she will move a lot more before birth :)

Army, glad to hear all is good and baby Zachary is doing well.

Don't worry about the breach, they can still move up until about 36 weeks. My second didn't though, but I have a biconuate womb which at a certain point means they are unable to turn!

How is everyone else doing ?

I'm doing good today thank you Dancer :thumbup: I went to bed rather early last night and drifted straight off, the oh stayed awake for a little while so I just spooned him. This morning he told me that our little girl was kicking him in the back for a while which I thought was so adorable, put a smile on my face :cloud9: At 5am this morning I woke up to her kicking me too which is a first, so lovely. /Soppy moment.

Hope you are well Dancer :wave: everyone else too :flower:

Army, glad to hear all is good and baby Zachary is doing well.

Don't worry about the breach, they can still move up until about 36 weeks. My second didn't though, but I have a biconuate womb which at a certain point means they are unable to turn!

How is everyone else doing ?

I'm good thanks zebra.

How's everyone else on his lovely weekend?

Hello ladies,

Glad everyone is doing good, and that story Zebra about bump kicking your OH too cute! So glad your scan was good armywife.

Well the leg is still playing up, seems to hurt when I rest or use it, dr has prescribed some pain killers although I'm not taking them as he said I could only take them for a few weeks as they could effect baby, so decided that I would live off paracetamol instead. Also been getting real bad oedema (not sure how to spell it) in my left foot which is the one I broke and electric shocks when I walk on it.... still small price to pay for happy baby.

I saw the midwife on friday and she said baby must by lying across my belly as she couldn't find his heartbeat down low and only found it when she went just above my belly button.... awkard boy if you ask me.. haha

Also been thinking of names and thing we have whittled it down to these:-

Dalton Cruz
Jaxon/Jaxen Cruz

Which one do you prefer??

Hey! Not been around much this past week as we've been on holiday. Hope you are all having a good weekend/bank holiday.

My bump has grown a lot this week, he seems to be a lot more energetic than his big brother was. I had some spicy chilli salmon at a bbq yesterday, not sure whether he liked it or not but shortly after i had a limb of some sort coming out of my side. Quite uncomfortable :haha:

I bought some non bio washing powder and sensitive fabric conditioner this morning so I can start to wash some bits of clothes etc. We've also just ordered Olly a single bed so we can start decorating their room and putting the cot back together, we are going for a cars/transport theme :D Its all go go go! haha

Hope your foot stops hurting soon Chimpette, i would probably do the same as you and keep to the paracetamol. Love the name Jaxon. Our neighbours little boy is called Jackson, hes the cutest little thing.

That's so cute Zebra, love moments like those. Bump kicked Olly the other day and his face was a picture :haha:

Sorry to hear about the pain chimp :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

I love the name dalton!

Hello ladies,

Glad everyone is doing good, and that story Zebra about bump kicking your OH too cute! So glad your scan was good armywife.

Well the leg is still playing up, seems to hurt when I rest or use it, dr has prescribed some pain killers although I'm not taking them as he said I could only take them for a few weeks as they could effect baby, so decided that I would live off paracetamol instead. Also been getting real bad oedema (not sure how to spell it) in my left foot which is the one I broke and electric shocks when I walk on it.... still small price to pay for happy baby.

I saw the midwife on friday and she said baby must by lying across my belly as she couldn't find his heartbeat down low and only found it when she went just above my belly button.... awkard boy if you ask me.. haha

Dalton Cruz
Jaxon/Jaxen Cruz

Thank you Chimp :flower:

Sorry to hear about the pain you are going through still, the electric shocks sound uncomfortable :wacko: Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I love both of those names, hard to chose one :cloud9:

Hey! Not been around much this past week as we've been on holiday. Hope you are all having a good weekend/bank holiday.

My bump has grown a lot this week, he seems to be a lot more energetic than his big brother was. I had some spicy chilli salmon at a bbq yesterday, not sure whether he liked it or not but shortly after i had a limb of some sort coming out of my side. Quite uncomfortable :haha:

I bought some non bio washing powder and sensitive fabric conditioner this morning so I can start to wash some bits of clothes etc. We've also just ordered Olly a single bed so we can start decorating their room and putting the cot back together, we are going for a cars/transport theme :D Its all go go go! haha

Hope your foot stops hurting soon Chimpette, i would probably do the same as you and keep to the paracetamol. Love the name Jaxon. Our neighbours little boy is called Jackson, hes the cutest little thing.

That's so cute Zebra, love moments like those. Bump kicked Olly the other day and his face was a picture :haha:

May I ask what washing powder and fabric conditioner you have bought as I am looking to buy some soon and wash all our little girls clothes? What a cute theme you have chosen :D we bought wallpaper/paint today, she is going to have a pink room with cute little stickers of under the sea animals, that is for more when she grows up when she is in her cot. She has a neutral animal themed room to start with which we can use for when we have another baby. I'd love to see some pictures once you've done :D

Thank you Pink :flower: Aww bless him, I bet it was a picture, so cute :cloud9:

Hello ladies,

Dalton Cruz
Jaxon/Jaxen Cruz

Thank you Chimp :flower:

Sorry to hear about the pain you are going through still, the electric shocks sound uncomfortable :wacko: Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I love both of those names, hard to chose one :cloud9:

May I ask what washing powder and fabric conditioner you have bought as I am looking to buy some soon and wash all our little girls clothes? What a cute theme you have chosen :D we bought wallpaper/paint today, she is going to have a pink room with cute little stickers of under the sea animals, that is for more when she grows up when she is in her cot. She has a neutral animal themed room to start with which we can use for when we have another baby. I'd love to see some pictures once you've done :D

Thank you Pink :flower: Aww bless him, I bet it was a picture, so cute :cloud9:

Zebra, I have always used fairy non bio for mine with either fairy softener or Tesco pure softner

I used to use fairy non bio and comfort but Bought Tesco non bio and tesco pure conditioner today as its a lot cheaper.

Your little girls room will look so cute Zebra!
I'll make sure I post some pictures when we're done. Olly's bed should be here in 2 weeks then we will have to wait for the next weekend when hubby is off. So excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->