***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hahaha well his tricks aren't that big to hide Lisa lol I'll keep you all posted.

Was having a crap week as pup is poorly and I never got him insured stupid me!! He is going in for xrays tomorrow but told to expect the worst as in a huge bill...£2000+

On the plus side saw a posting in the second tri section about the tesco clubcard exchange and got £60 off the out n about!! I know its a bit early but had to get it. xxx

Ouch that's a lot of money!

At least you made a little saving elsewhere.

I was at diabetic clinic again today. They've put me up to 4 units with my tea and my reading tonight was 5.7 so it did its job!

How is everyone else doing?

I know. The vet said I was really unlucky for a 8 month pup to get what he has got....I can't remember its exact name but he has a dislocated knee and will need an op to fix it and also the other knee will need doing aswell but they cant do it until he has stopped growing. He has to have an op to fix the bad leg until they can do the big op.

Thats great that its worked Lisa. Mine are all over the place again. This baby is going to come out mahoosive!! I sorted out my baby clothes today and it has 23 baby grows upto a month hahaha I wont need to wash clothes for the 1st month!! xxx

I know. The vet said I was really unlucky for a 8 month pup to get what he has got....I can't remember its exact name but he has a dislocated knee and will need an op to fix it and also the other knee will need doing aswell but they cant do it until he has stopped growing. He has to have an op to fix the bad leg until they can do the big op.

Thats great that its worked Lisa. Mine are all over the place again. This baby is going to come out mahoosive!! I sorted out my baby clothes today and it has 23 baby grows upto a month hahaha I wont need to wash clothes for the 1st month!! xxx

Hospital said a this stage now it gets more difficult to control your blood sugars due to hormones!

Those 23 sleepsuits could last a good while but then again depends how sicky it is!

Sorry to hear about your puppy Mwaah, we need to sort out insurance for our dogs before we get caught out.

We have
8x Tiny sleep suits
and 13x newborn sleep suits
For some reason no 0-3 sleepsuits, i must have given all Ollys 0-3 month clothes away :haha:

Had my midwife appointment this morning. Still not received my blood group results that were taken at my first appointment! They were retaken in March. Good job i know i don't need anti d injections. It would have to happen to the person who's veins are rubbish at giving blood :haha:

Sorry to hear about your puppy mwaah :hugs:

Pink - wow I can't believe you are still waiting, hope they come through soon.

Dancer - hope you are ok

:wave: hello everyone else

Sorry to hear about your puppy mwaah :hugs:

Pink - wow I can't believe you are still waiting, hope they come through soon.

Dancer - hope you are ok

:wave: hello everyone else

I'm good thanks zebra, hope you're doing ok too.

Pink that's Sod's law for you !

Isnt it Dancareoi :haha:, Someone in that lab is having a laugh!

Today is 6 months since my MC :( Its so strange to think that i'm now nearly 25 weeks pregnant. Really difficult to get my head around it. We are so so lucky that we managed to fall pregnant the cycle after but then i wonder if i gave myself enough time to heal mentally. I feel bad that we have moved on so quickly afterwards yet at the time i was so desperate to get pregnant again :wacko:. Sorry for the depressing post :blush:

Big hugs Pink :hugs: I can sympathise with you as it is coming up a year for me with the third MC I had. Who'd thought I would be here at almost 24 weeks pregnant. I know how you mean with the moving on quickly scenario but I am sure your angel will be happy for you, I think that about my 4 angels. All of our angels never forgotten :angel:

Isnt it Dancareoi :haha:, Someone in that lab is having a laugh!

Today is 6 months since my MC :( Its so strange to think that i'm now nearly 25 weeks pregnant. Really difficult to get my head around it. We are so so lucky that we managed to fall pregnant the cycle after but then i wonder if i gave myself enough time to heal mentally. I feel bad that we have moved on so quickly afterwards yet at the time i was so desperate to get pregnant again :wacko:. Sorry for the depressing post :blush:

After my first mc in 2009 it was the same for us , after 1 cycle I was pg again, for me it was the only way to cope. My rainbow was born 2 months before the first anniversary of our loss, I still shed a tear on that day.

I've said this before, if I hadn't had that loss, my beautiful little boy would not be with us today, yes I would have another child, but this wonderful little boy would not have had the chance of life.

Thank you both. Feeling a little better today, the baby has been extra wriggly and I even managed to film my belly moving.

Thank you both. Feeling a little better today, the baby has been extra wriggly and I even managed to film my belly moving.

Glad you are feeling better. It is something that will always be with you.

Great about filming belly , I've only seen mine move a couple of times, looking forward to when 2 x DS, DD and DH can feel it too.

I hope everyone is well. I took off for a few weeks from the forum. I still haven't felt any movement from the twins though the anatomy scan went beautifully. I see the doctor in 9 days and those days will be spent on flights to go to see my nieces and be made into a god mother for my littlest niece.

Hopefully everything is going well in my belly. I pray it is.

Had a bit of a scare :blush: trying not to stress about it......

I had a bm this morning and noticed a tiny bit of blood drop into the bowl and had a lil light red blood on the tp.....wiped both front and back again and it was gone.... :blush:

Not sure which end it came out of...considering i really didn't strain at all so i didn't think it could be........ hemorrhoids........

I haven't had anything since then and baby has remained active......

............i'm sure everything is fine.............

Had a bit of a scare :blush: trying not to stress about it......

I had a bm this morning and noticed a tiny bit of blood drop into the bowl and had a lil light red blood on the tp.....wiped both front and back again and it was gone.... :blush:

Not sure which end it came out of...considering i really didn't strain at all so i didn't think it could be........ hemorrhoids........

I haven't had anything since then and baby has remained active......

............i'm sure everything is fine.............

It might not be anything but no harm mentioning to doc or midwife, just for peace of mind more than anything else.

Hi to everyone else, been very quiet on here, how's everyone doing

My two evening insulin doses have been increased again and they have said it is only a matter of time before I am on extra dosage times too!

Hey all,

Army I would mention it to the MW.
I ended up in the labour ward friday night too due to losing pink discharge and stomach pains..everything seemed fine but better be safe than sorry they even kept me over night.

xxx

I had some blood too with bowel movements early on and it was because they were very solid. They were irritating things and caused the blood. However, if you feel really worried about it, definitely get it checked out.

So I flew in an airplane yesterday and made it to Minnesota. Everything seems fine. I feel nervous always but I think we are doing ok. Still no real movement yet with the twins. I go for my 24 week appointment in 7 days.

I had another episode this morning with a bm. A lil bit more drops of blood this time. I called a nurse right away and they didn't seem too concerned since its only there with bm's.

My doctor wants me to move my ultrasound, originally scheduled june 7th, to sometime this week. So i plan on going in this thursday.

I guess im happy they weren't too concerned.....and baby is still kicking away.....thanks everybody.

Cant wait for the ultrasound!

Update: its def. Coming from the butt! :) very happy its from that end!!!
i noticed some blood attached to the stools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->