***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I try and buy the fairy when its on offer.

For the rest of us I use bold 2 in 1 and use the fairy just for youngest DS clothes!

I used to use fairy non bio and comfort but Bought Tesco non bio and tesco pure conditioner today as its a lot cheaper.

Your little girls room will look so cute Zebra!
I'll make sure I post some pictures when we're done. Olly's bed should be here in 2 weeks then we will have to wait for the next weekend when hubby is off. So excited!!

Thanks Pink :flower: exciting stuff getting everything ready :) looking forward to seeing some pictures. I will do the same once it is all done. I am just waiting for my Uncle :haha:

Next time I go shopping I will have a browse, I don't shop at Tesco but I am sure Morrisons will have similar cheap versions. I usually use bold/surf washing powder and cheap fabric conditioner. I got some sample comfort pure in my bounty pack which smelt gorgeous, it is pricey though.

I'm sure morrisons sell their own version too, I know asda do. I went through a phase of going to Costco and buying massive fairy non bio and comfort pure, we all used to use it but I'm going to keep the three of us on bio now as it cleans Ollys mud and food caked clothes a lot better :haha: I'll wash the babies stuff separately.

Can't wait to wash the babies things, I'm probably wanting to do it a little too early but I when we decorate the boys room I need to find somewhere to put the babies stuff, they'll be sharing a wardrobe and chest of drawers :-/ first I need to get this mound of holiday washing finished though haha.

Sorry I've been awol for so long. Thing been crazy here, and then on top of everything i broke my arm on holiday last week :(

How is everyone what have i missed?
Latest for me is i am in double digits until due date today

Hello ladies,

Thought I would share my 26 week bump :thumbup: Happy days!

Attachments

• Bump 26 weeks.jpg
    Bump 26 weeks.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
I'm sure morrisons sell their own version too, I know asda do. I went through a phase of going to Costco and buying massive fairy non bio and comfort pure, we all used to use it but I'm going to keep the three of us on bio now as it cleans Ollys mud and food caked clothes a lot better :haha: I'll wash the babies stuff separately.

Can't wait to wash the babies things, I'm probably wanting to do it a little too early but I when we decorate the boys room I need to find somewhere to put the babies stuff, they'll be sharing a wardrobe and chest of drawers :-/ first I need to get this mound of holiday washing finished though haha.

The partner works there so maybe I will ask him where/what they are. I love Costco but shame you have to buy the membership :dohh: Once I have finished all this bold/surf (I bought it all while it was cheap :blush:) I think I will do the same and use it for all of us too. Cheaper that way I guess too.

It puts excitement in to washing doesn't it :haha: I may do it after decorating. I have heard mums to be wash them quite a few times, this whole nesting thing, not sure if it is true but will soon find out :) Have fun doing the holiday washing :haha:

Sorry I've been awol for so long. Thing been crazy here, and then on top of everything i broke my arm on holiday last week :(

How is everyone what have i missed?
Latest for me is i am in double digits until due date today

Hell MTC :wave: Sorry to hear about your arm, sounds painful. Hope you recover soon :flower: Congratulations on your double digits :happydance:

Hello ladies,

Thought I would share my 26 week bump :thumbup: Happy days!

Lovely bump chimp :flower:

Chimpette lovely lovely bump hunni

and thanks Zebra2023 its better than it was bit its pretty bad. managed to break in 2 places just from a fall

MTC congrats on double digits. Sorry about the arm, hope it mends quickly

Chimp - loving the bump

Zebra I haven't sorted anything out yet, but when I sorted things out for my youngest DS I washed everything just the once

and thanks Zebra2023 its better than it was bit its pretty bad. managed to break in 2 places just from a fall

Glad it is better than it was, hope for a speedy recovery. Ouch!! Not good :hugs:

Chimp - loving the bump

Zebra I haven't sorted anything out yet, but when I sorted things out for my youngest DS I washed everything just the once

I guess we have plenty of time but it will come round quick :wacko: Just hoping to wash them the once like you but I have a thing for doing things over and over :blush:

Glad it is better than it was, hope for a speedy recovery. Ouch!! Not good :hugs:

Chimp - loving the bump

I guess we have plenty of time but it will come round quick :wacko: Just hoping to wash them the once like you but I have a thing for doing things over and over :blush:

I already had 2 kids so had enough washing from them, so finding the time was my biggest problem!

Can't remember what I did with the first, but it was 12 years ago so my memory is a little hazy now!

I dislike washing, was supposed to put a load on tonight. Although washing my first babies clothes seems a little exciting, thought of not doing it before and the experience I guess :haha: will soon find out what I will be like :winkwink:

Hi all

Wow Chimp i LOVE your bump!! Mine is still a no show :( I'm at a wedding next week and had ordered a maternity dress to wear for it. It looked ridiculous on as had nothing to fill it so sent it back. Now decided to wear a dress that i wore at a wedding last September.
Still wearing my normal jeans and tops!!

Hey Lisa sorry about your sugars. I stopped my metformin for a week as had a really bad sickness bug and couldnt keep anything down or in. The 1st morning I took my fasting sugars after a week of no meds it was 13.0!!! So back on it and eating so healthy. i really dont want to inject but the nurse said its inevitable.

MTC sorry about your arm ouch. Congrats on the double digits.

Hi Pink, Zebra, Ghin and everyone else. I'm using the supermarkets own to wash baby's clothes. No idea when to do it though. Think i had all DS done by now. I'm really not feeling pregnant even though this one can kick for Britain.

Puppy had his op and has his stitches out next week. My bank balance is now £1200 lighter. Stupid me for not taking out insurance!!!

OH (ex) has been seeing little man for 5 weeks now. Benjamin loves it. He is doing his 1st sleepover with him this weekend as I'm going on a hen night. He was going to have him here but he is getting to friendly with me so thought it best he has him at his. He offered to be my birthing partner and said he will babysit for them both if i need him to.
It's all very strange.

xxx

Hi all

Wow Chimp i LOVE your bump!! Mine is still a no show :( I'm at a wedding next week and had ordered a maternity dress to wear for it. It looked ridiculous on as had nothing to fill it so sent it back. Now decided to wear a dress that i wore at a wedding last September.

Hey Lisa sorry about your sugars. I stopped my metformin for a week as had a really bad sickness bug and couldnt keep anything down or in. The 1st morning I took my fasting sugars after a week of no meds it was 13.0!!! So back on it and eating so healthy. i really dont want to inject but the nurse said its inevitable.

Hi Pink, Zebra, Ghin and everyone else. I'm using the supermarkets own to wash baby's clothes. No idea when to do it though. Think i had all DS done by now. I'm really not feeling pregnant even though this one can kick for Britain.

Puppy had his op and has his stitches out next week. My bank balance is now £1200 lighter. Stupid me for not taking out insurance!!!

OH (ex) has been seeing little man for 5 weeks now. Benjamin loves it. He is doing his 1st sleepover with him this weekend as I'm going on a hen night. He was going to have him here but he is getting to friendly with me so thought it best he has him at his. He offered to be my birthing partner and said he will babysit for them both if i need him to.
It's all very strange.

xxx

Hi Liss good to hear you are well, I'm injecting insulin 3 times a day now!

Can't believe you are still in normal clothes, that's amazing . I've been in maternity jeans since about 9 weeks!

Sounds to me like your ex doesn't like being alone and is realising he has made a huge mistake. Might not be ideal for you , but good to know in a way there is someone on hand if needed.

We're off to butlins for the weekend. I need a whole suitcase just for all my medication!

Hi all

It's all very strange.

xxx

Hey mwaah :wave:

I guess now is a good time as we are all approaching the third trimester soon :thumbup: Once the decorating is done I will do it then so it doesn't smell of paint etc...I did get paint which is safe to breathe in mind.

Hope your dog is recovering well, good that he is having his stitches out.

Have a nice weekend too, I am still planning my hen, best get a crack on, no idea what to do :blush: You're ex is crazy, I second what Dancer said though.

Sorry to hear about your arm mtc. Hope it's heals quickly for you.

Glad your dog is getting better Mwaah.

I'm 27 weeks today, I think that's 3rd tri now isn't it? 91 days to go oooo!!

hello ladies

I am 26 weeks pregnant after 2 losses.

best wishes to everyone x

hello ladies

I am 26 weeks pregnant after 2 losses.

best wishes to everyone x

Hi bright , congrats on your pg and welcome to our group .

We are All here to help each other through this journey

Afm we have been to butlins for the weekend and had a lovely time, the nice weather was a bonus

Didn't do my sugar levels too good though so need to start eating better again.

Happy 3rd tri to everyone 27 weeks plus, you are now on the final countdown!

:wave: Hello brightstarshi, congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

Pleased you had a nice time away Dancer :D The weather is gorgeous, I wasn't out in it long and I have sunburn on my back. Ouch! Never used to burn :wacko:

I had my GTT today, glad it is over with, the drink wasn't very nice, get my results tomorrow though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->