***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

:wave: Hello brightstarshi, congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

Pleased you had a nice time away Dancer :D The weather is gorgeous, I wasn't out in it long and I have sunburn on my back. Ouch! Never used to burn :wacko:

I had my GTT today, glad it is over with, the drink wasn't very nice, get my results tomorrow though :thumbup:

You burn easier when pg but I can't remember the reason why! When I had my first 12 years ago I was told to try and keep bump out of sun!

As posted on other thread I hope your GTT comes back clear as GD is hard work. Checking blood sugars 4 times a day and injecting insulin 3 times a day, although in my last 2 pg I didn't need insulin, it was Diet controlled, not so easy this time though !

I learnt the hard way :( glad I kept hydrated though and glad it was just my back. Kept my bump well away from the heat by choice really. Phew :)

Aww Dancer, that doesn't sound fun at all :( I thought me injecting clexane was bad enough. Thank you, I hope it comes back clear too as I am not sure how well I will cope with having to do all that :wacko:

I learnt the hard way :( glad I kept hydrated though and glad it was just my back. Kept my bump well away from the heat by choice really. Phew :)

Aww Dancer, that doesn't sound fun at all :( I thought me injecting clexane was bad enough. Thank you, I hope it comes back clear too as I am not sure how well I will cope with having to do all that :wacko:

I do. Clexane too, so 4 injections a day. To be honest you get used to it and it becomes second nature!

:shock: That is a lot of needles including the clexane, ouchie! If I have GD I guess I will get used to it, I have the clexane, just the thought of multiple times a day makes me feel queasy.

:shock: That is a lot of needles including the clexane, ouchie! If I have GD I guess I will get used to it, I have the clexane, just the thought of multiple times a day makes me feel queasy.

The insulin is a lot better than the clexane, it is in a pen and you just put on a new needle on each time you use it, turn the dial at the top for the dosage and pop it on your thigh.

Doesn't sound too bad, a lot different from the clexane it seems. I had a bad time with my clexane today, it bled like crazy :wacko: On a lighter note, I haven't had a call today so I don't have GD :D

Doesn't sound too bad, a lot different from the clexane it seems. I had a bad time with my clexane today, it bled like crazy :wacko: On a lighter note, I haven't had a call today so I don't have GD :D

That's good news

I have burnt arms :dohh: I went into work today to avoid the sun and it ended up cloudy pretty much all day :haha: Typical!

Olly's bed is now up and the toddler bed has been made back into a cot :D Also bought a Quinny Buzz off ebay. We were going to use our M&P pramette but i cant steer it with one hand, which i will mostly be doing while grabbing hold of Olly with the other. Its all getting too real eeeek :D

I have burnt arms :dohh: I went into work today to avoid the sun and it ended up cloudy pretty much all day :haha: Typical!

Olly's bed is now up and the toddler bed has been made back into a cot :D Also bought a Quinny Buzz off ebay. We were going to use our M&P pramette but i cant steer it with one hand, which i will mostly be doing while grabbing hold of Olly with the other. Its all getting too real eeeek :D

One handed steering isn't easy. When my second was born I bought a wrist strap as reins were too difficult . One end round DS wrist and the other round mine. It meant I could use both hands to steer pram and also meant DS couldn't run off. Think it was from mothercare, but that was nearly 9 years ago.

Perfect solution if you can still get them.

I hope everyone is going well. Things here have been busy. Saturday is my baby shower. I'm nervous and excited. I am going to be 25 weeks and 5 days when I have my shower which some say is too early but with twins you can never be sure. I'm hoping to get some useful things and not ALL clothing. I know it can be hard for people because they have this vision of what to dress babies in you know?

My blood sugars have been good and the babies have been moving some. Not all the time but definitely more than they were but I assume with twins as they lose their space in the uterus they won't move as much.

I've been discharging a fair amount but I guess that's also pretty normal for this stage of the game. It just seems so weird to discharge so much.

One handed steering isn't easy. When my second was born I bought a wrist strap as reins were too difficult . One end round DS wrist and the other round mine. It meant I could use both hands to steer pram and also meant DS couldn't run off. Think it was from mothercare, but that was nearly 9 years ago.

Perfect solution if you can still get them.

Thank you! Will definitely try one out. He's quite independent so It may take some getting used to. We are going to get a buggy board too so having a wrist strap will offer a bit more control incase he jumps off. He has a little back pack with a 'lead' he hates you holding onto it and shouts 'get off!!' Quite embarrassing when you're in the middle of a shop haha!

Hi Ladies,

I had the most amazing 4d scan today.. .here are some pics

Attachments

• Nasili S -_31 (2).jpg
    Nasili S -_31 (2).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Nasili S -_36 (2).jpg
    Nasili S -_36 (2).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Nasili S -_45 (2).jpg
    Nasili S -_45 (2).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh wow those are gorgeous pics! :flower:

Here not much to update as of today I am officially home till July 2014.
Had another bleed and run to L&D about a week ago and I am getting fairly bad SPD so I decided it was time to throw in the towel and not drag myself into work every day barely being able to walk...gutted tho as it will make the time go so much slower.

But needs must and the health of the little bub comes first as does mine.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
xxx

Sannie sorry to hear that, but your right better to get yourself and bubs all the rest you need especially with spd... I know how painful that can be.

Thanks Chimp, means allot to hear someone say I have not failed for being as home this early on, normally i just suck it up.

Ur scan pics were so clear..I am still debating whether to have one or not. Where did u have urs done? :D

Good your staying home sannie :thumbup: spd can be sooo awful...hopefully a lil r&r will help!!

nothing new for me, checkup in an hour and a glucose test.
zachary is now packing quite a punch with his jabs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->