***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I'm the same usually I work right up to the end 38/39 weeks but this time I'm leaving hopefully at 36.

I got it done in Maidenhead berks at baby debut they are so good there.

I'm the same usually I work right up to the end 38/39 weeks but this time I'm leaving hopefully at 36.

I got it done in Maidenhead berks at baby debut they are so good there.
Hi all,

Chimp those pictures are amazing, so clear

Sannie enjoy your time off and get some rest, look after yourself and baby, that is more important than anything else

Pink congrats on 28 weeks

Ghin hope you enjoy your baby shower

Hi army hope you are good

Hi to everyone else

Afm has really uncomfortable day yesterday I m guessing baby has moved into an awkward position I felt so stretched! Gone a bit better today but I feel so tired . Didn't sleep will weds night and was awake at 4,30 am and couldn't get back to sleep. The heat got me a little today and made me feel even more tired so off the bed now, night all

Chimp - Lovely photos :flower:

Dancer - right with you with the heat, it is over bearing but lovely to have. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:wave: Hello everyone else

Lovely pics chimp.

Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM i finally have another midwife appointment, on Wednesday, haven't had one since 16 weeks

Hope all goes well MTC - long wait you have had there :flower:

Happy third trimester to me :happydance:

Happy 3rd tri zebra.

And yes its because its 2nd baby no complications. even if i go 41 weeks overdue i will only have 7 midwife appointments all the way through, if i go between 38 and 41 it will be 6 altogether

Zebra - whoo hoo - happy third tri.

MTC hope your appointment goes well . I am the opposite to you I see someone every week!

I am a diabetic clinic at the hospital every other Monday afternoon and then the weeks I'm not at hospital I see my midwife to listen to baby !

At hosp tomorrow - I'm now injecting insulin 3 times a day and still struggling with my
sugar levels. I have even increased the dosage myself . I guess they will increase again .

Realised I am not into single digits - 99 days to go - although they will be inducing early so actually 85 days to go!

Not sleeping too well lately. Woke with back ache last night and really uncomfortable pain at top of tummy - they have both gone for now but are always worse at night!

Wondering if its heartburn

dancareoi yay for double digits and my heartburn often worse when i am flat so could be heart burn

Thank you MTC and Dancer :flower:

MTC - I see, I didn't know they saw you less on a uncomplicated pregnancy and/or 2nd baby.

Dancer - Sorry to hear what you are going through, hope the pain eases and stays away for now. Happy DD :happydance:

Zebra i dont think they do everwhere, but in the uk under NHS they do

Aha I see, they would for me if my pregnancies were uncomplicated as I am in the UK but with me being high risk I get them quite often. Let us know how you get on :flower:

MTc hope all goes well on Wednesday

I was at diabetic clinic again today at hosp , they have increased my insulin dosage again . They reckon at this stage now it will probably increase twice a week !

My blood pressure is good 98/62!

Pain has gone for now and I had a pretty good nights sleep last night.

Although I am finding my hips are aching when Lie on one side for too long, has anyone else had or is having this!

Congratulations to everyone coming into the final stretch! Its getting exciting now :D Hope it flies by for us all. Not to wish time away or anything :haha:

I have an old work friend that ive been keeping in touch with, she has a 12 month old who was born via emergency c-section, like Olly. She is/was 37 weeks pregnant. We both had a pact to have VBACs and have been kind of supporting each other. She's just given birth in the hospital corridor!! :haha: her boyfriend delivered the baby. So happy for her :D What a birth story that will be!

Dancareoi - my hips ache too sometimes, usually just a really uncomfortable feeling from how the baby is lying. Ive been having a few issues with my back, depending on how much i do during the day, the pain comes and goes but i cant put all my weight on my left leg or i get a shooting pain across the bottom of my back.

Dancareoi - my hips ache too sometimes, usually just a really uncomfortable feeling from how the baby is lying. Ive been having a few issues with my back, depending on how much i do during the day, the pain comes and goes but i cant put all my weight on my left leg or i get a shooting pain across the bottom of my back.

Sounds a bit like sciatica, I have a pain in my bottom sometimes and am trying not aggrevate it because when pg with my youngest I got proper sciatica from about 6 months which lasted about 1 month, it was so painful !

Your friends will be an interesting birth story.

My second was a section due to breach, My third was a vbac and it was an easy labour, 6 hours from waters breaking to baby being born, no stitches or anything.

My sister had section with her first and had vbac with here second. As she hasnt laboured before it was quite a long labour and forceps were used, but again no real problems.

My vbac was fairly quick really but I had vaginal with first.

They are still classing me as vbac this time too.

I hope everyone is doing well. I had my shower last Saturday. I got some things but not everything. A lot of people wanted to buy me clothes. So I have tons of those but not enough of the useful things.

I hope everyone is doing well. I had my shower last Saturday. I got some things but not everything. A lot of people wanted to buy me clothes. So I have tons of those but not enough of the useful things.

Glad you enjoyed it and at least got some things.

We don't tend to have baby showers here, we get gifts bought for us after the baby is born.

How is everyone else?

Hiya ladies.

Nearly everyone should be in the 3rd tri now or very soon..... how exciting!!
Lisa they have increased my metformin to the maximum dose now and the next step is back on insulin too. I was told at the clinic today that now is the time my hormones are going to mess with my levels.

I had my growth scan today. They estimated babys weight to be 2lb 7oz. Baby is breech and my fluid levels have dropped. I have put on 2.7kg since my booking in appointment.

Chimp your scan pics are fab!! What a gorgeous baby. You convinced me to book one for Saturday...eeek.

xxxx

Hiya ladies.

Nearly everyone should be in the 3rd tri now or very soon..... how exciting!!
Lisa they have increased my metformin to the maximum dose now and the next step is back on insulin too. I was told at the clinic today that now is the time my hormones are going to mess with my levels.

I had my growth scan today. They estimated babys weight to be 2lb 7oz. Baby is breech and my fluid levels have dropped. I have put on 2.7kg since my booking in appointment.

Chimp your scan pics are fab!! What a gorgeous baby. You convinced me to book one for Saturday...eeek.

xxxx

Hi liss glad you are keeping well. The hosp said at this point now I could be increasing insulin dosage twice a week!

Sorry, but what is 2.7 kg in pounds? I have put on 8 pounds so far so I am pleased with that.

Are the drop in fluid levels anything to worry about?

Baby still has plenty of time to move out of breach position

You'll have to make sure you post your scan pics for us. Chimps were great.

Has anyone got any names sorted out yet?

Hi liss glad you are keeping well. The hosp said at this point now I could be increasing insulin dosage twice a week!

Sorry, but what is 2.7 kg in pounds? I have put on 8 pounds so far so I am pleased with that.

Are the drop in fluid levels anything to worry about?

Baby still has plenty of time to move out of breach position

You'll have to make sure you post your scan pics for us. Chimps were great.

Has anyone got any names sorted out yet?

Hiya Lisa

Just googled and its says 5.9 lbs. 8lbs is fab, well done. I real feel for you with all your injections but like you say its very worth it and not long to go now.
They werent worried this time about the levels as they are still in the normal range but if they go out of the range then they will be concerned. Hopefully they dont go down anymore, less water, less movement and less chance of baby moving grrrr. Going to spend the next 4 weeks on all fours to make baby move hahaha.

Yes Chimps were amazing. I'll defo post pics.

I still only have a girls name. What about you?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->