***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Hi liss glad you are keeping well. The hosp said at this point now I could be increasing insulin dosage twice a week!

Sorry, but what is 2.7 kg in pounds? I have put on 8 pounds so far so I am pleased with that.

Are the drop in fluid levels anything to worry about?

Baby still has plenty of time to move out of breach position

You'll have to make sure you post your scan pics for us. Chimps were great.

Has anyone got any names sorted out yet?

Hiya Lisa

Just googled and its says 5.9 lbs. 8lbs is fab, well done. I real feel for you with all your injections but like you say its very worth it and not long to go now.
They werent worried this time about the levels as they are still in the normal range but if they go out of the range then they will be concerned. Hopefully they dont go down anymore, less water, less movement and less chance of baby moving grrrr. Going to spend the next 4 weeks on all fours to make baby move hahaha.

Yes Chimps were amazing. I'll defo post pics.

I still only have a girls name. What about you?? xxx

I googled it too, 6 pounds is excellent too!

Do you have another scan booked at hospital ?

We have not discussed names at all yet!

Congrats on reaching third tri?

Have they said anything about early delivery due to GD

Thanks, probably why I can still wear normal clothes, I do have a bump but its right under my boobs. The sonographer said babys head is right under my ribs so maybe thats why.

Yes I have another in 4 weeks (31+3) and 4 weeks after that (35+3) They will give me an induction date at the 35 week scan but i'm hoping they will offer me sweeps first. When do you have your 1st growth scan?

Thank you, you are nearly there :p

Have they told you when you will be induced? Although I'm sure you will go naturally before lol xxx

Thanks, probably why I can still wear normal clothes, I do have a bump but its right under my boobs. The sonographer said babys head is right under my ribs so maybe thats why.

Yes I have another in 4 weeks (31+3) and 4 weeks after that (35+3) They will give me an induction date at the 35 week scan but i'm hoping they will offer me sweeps first. When do you have your 1st growth scan?

Thank you, you are nearly there :p

Have they told you when you will be induced? Although I'm sure you will go naturally before lol xxx

My next scan is at 28 weeks , I then have them booked at 32 and 36 weeks. They will probably take me in on 2nd sept for induction!

My next scan is at 28 weeks , I then have them booked at 32 and 36 weeks. They will probably take me in on 2nd sept for induction!

I'm thinking my induction will be the 1st Sept and last time after 5 days of gel and no contractions they broke my waters. Hope it happens sooner this time.

Not long to wait until your scan :)

Well my pics are no way as good as chimps but I'm no longer team yellow!!! Well she was 80% sure its a girl!!! I'm in shock!!! Really believed and still believe its a boy lol. Still went and bought cream pram sheets after the scan hahaha just couldn't bring myself to buy pink although I'm very happy.

Attachments

• baby 4d.jpg
    baby 4d.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
Liss you are team pink - whoo hoo - little sister for Banjo.

How come you found out. Thought you were team yellow.

Scan photo is great though .

Also meant to ask if your x is behaving himself !

Liss you are team pink - whoo hoo - little sister for Banjo.

How come you found out. Thought you were team yellow.

Scan photo is great though .

Also meant to ask if your x is behaving himself !

Yes a little sister, he seems happy and I am very happy but dreading them sharing a room until he is 10 as no way can i afford to rent a 3 bedded place.

Well i didnt find out and left the scan still not knowing. As for the ex, we decided to make a go of things and he asked the sonographer when i had left the room what the sex was.
Then I sort of asked him later as couldnt bare him knowing and not me.
Banjo is loving having his dad around. Last night was the 1st night he stayed over. He wont be moving in until he shows improvement lol.

Oh baby had moved and wasnt breech anymore xxx

Mwaah congrats on a baby girl, that's great news and I think your scan pic is awesome, I love her chubby little cheeks. And another go with your ex, why not hey as long as your in control and know what you want more power to you.

I have booked my gtt for end of June will be about 30 weeks by then as couldnt get in any sooner.

How is everyone else doing? I think we have decided on Dalton Cruz for a name, we already have a Logan Tyler & Brody Hunter so I think they all go well together.

Mwaah congrats on a baby girl, that's great news and I think your scan pic is awesome, I love her chubby little cheeks. And another go with your ex, why not hey as long as your in control and know what you want more power to you.

I have booked my gtt for end of June will be about 30 weeks by then as couldnt get in any sooner.

How is everyone else doing? I think we have decided on Dalton Cruz for a name, we already have a Logan Tyler & Brody Hunter so I think they all go well together.

Thank you I feel like I'm calling the shots. She is chubby lol and will be Lucy Pearl.

I love your boys names, I love the name Brody had it in mind for this one if it was a boy but spelt Brodie. Good luck with GTT hope all is fine xxx

Congratulations Mwaah!! That must have been a surprise!!

Pregnancy exhaustion has finally hit me!! I'm impressed that ive dodged it for so long. Olly isn't going to bed easy either so i'm just getting worn out.

Dalton Cruz is a lovely name Chimpette! Ive settled on Harry James, OH is getting there, he's still a bit unsure as it was his hamsters name as a child :haha:

Love the names everyone is picking , all very organised . We've not discussed it at all!

Liss I hope ex behaves himself , if he doesn't he'll be missing out on so much. It's good though that you will have someone with you for the rest of the pg , it gets more difficult from now on so it is good you have someone ethers for you and won't have to do it on your own!

Third tri now for me too!

Pregnancy exhaustion has finally hit me!! I'm impressed that ive dodged it for so long. Olly isn't going to bed easy either so i'm just getting worn out.

Dalton Cruz is a lovely name Chimpette! Ive settled on Harry James, OH is getting there, he's still a bit unsure as it was his hamsters name as a child :haha:

Thank you Pink. Yes it was a surprise, I still don't believe it. She is so active though a lot more than Benjamin ever was.
Awww bless you, does Olly not nap anymore> Can't you grab a power nap in the day?
Harry James is lovely. He'll soon get used to it. We didnt realise until after we had done it but my sister called her first Hollie and our first dog was called Holly then we named DS Benjamin and our first cat was called Benji!! haha

Hope Olly starts to go down for you. xxx

Love the names everyone is picking , all very organised . We've not discussed it at all!

Liss I hope ex behaves himself , if he doesn't he'll be missing out on so much. It's good though that you will have someone with you for the rest of the pg , it gets more difficult from now on so it is good you have someone ethers for you and won't have to do it on your own!

You still have 11 weeks :) But now you have hit the 3rd tri (congratulations) you may want to think about your forever bundles name :p

Well so far he seems really excited about the pregnancy. He isnt the baby's dad genetically but he will be for all other purposes and keeps saying that she will be a daddy's girl. I think he has realised what he has missed out on already as although Banjo loves having him around he is still a bit shy with him. He is so funny and always has been but OH is only just seeing it and he is enjoying him.

How is everyone else? Any baby buys? xxx

Thank you Pink. Yes it was a surprise, I still don't believe it. She is so active though a lot more than Benjamin ever was.
Awww bless you, does Olly not nap anymore> Can't you grab a power nap in the day?
Harry James is lovely. He'll soon get used to it. We didnt realise until after we had done it but my sister called her first Hollie and our first dog was called Holly then we named DS Benjamin and our first cat was called Benji!! hahau

You still have 11 weeks :) But now you have hit the 3rd tri (congratulations) you may want to think about your forever bundles name :p

Well so far he seems really excited about the pregnancy. He isnt the baby's dad genetically but he will be for all other purposes and keeps saying that she will be a daddy's girl. I think he has realised what he has missed out on already as although Banjo loves having him around he is still a bit shy with him. He is so funny and always has been but OH is only just seeing it and he is enjoying him.

How is everyone else? Any baby buys? xxx

I know 11 weeks is all I have left. It seems forever at the moment but I guess it will fly by.

I don't feel ready yet to start buying anything. I want to doule check gender at scan next week them maybe start sorting things at 30 weeks as I'll only have 8 weeks left.

Your ex obviously realises what he was missing. So good for banjo to have his dad around as well.

Hello everyone,

Congrats on ur pink bundle :flower:

Good to see everyone is doing well.
Our little man will be called George Alexander David, just wish he was here safe & sound as I cannot stop worrying :dohh:

Hope u all had a nice weekend
xxx

Happy Third tri Dancer :happydance:

Mwaah - Hope things go well with your ex :thumbup:

Loving all the names :D Me and the OH have had our little girls name for a while now. Caitlyn Ella-Rose :cloud9:

Happy Third tri Dancer :happydance:

Mwaah - Hope things go well with your ex :thumbup:

Loving all the names :D Me and the OH have had our little girls name for a while now. Caitlyn Ella-Rose :cloud9:

Thanks zebrA.

I love the name Caitlin.

My blood sugar readings have been up and down. I perhaps haven't been eating the most balanced meals. I just need to get motivated and focus on eating good foods.

I get worried I am going to kill my babies or something.

My blood sugar readings have been up and down. I perhaps haven't been eating the most balanced meals. I just need to get motivated and focus on eating good foods.

I get worried I am going to kill my babies or something.

The problem with high sugar levels means too much sugar can get passed to baby /babies which means they lay down extra fat which in turn means bigger babies!

I am monitoring my levels four times a day now for the week. I am trying to adjust things but if they don't adjust by tomorrow or Friday I'm going to have to talk to both my dietician and my doctor about it. Luckily I see the doctor next Monday.

I'm hope the babies are fine. They are having a lazier day today. Yesterday morning they were moving like crazy. Today not so much. They must be taking naps.

Harry James is lovely. He'll soon get used to it. We didnt realise until after we had done it but my sister called her first Hollie and our first dog was called Holly then we named DS Benjamin and our first cat was called Benji!! haha

This little one is a lot more active than Olly was, he was awake all morning kicking my desk at work :haha: I think my colleagues must think im strange, everytime he makes a big movement it makes me gasp :dohh:
Aww the names Hollie and Benji obviously have a special meaning to you both.
Olly still naps but he will sleep for upto 2 hours and wake up at around 4ish, then he's not tired enough to go to bed at 7pm and its an ongoing fight to get him to stay in bed, he'll go to sleep at 9pm if we are lucky!
Ive tried to keep him awake all day but he gets to 5pm and turns into an emotional wreck :dohh: then falls asleep.
The only way I can get him to go to bed at 7-8pm is if we are out somewhere then he has a little catnap in the car. I miss having evenings to myself boohoo haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->