***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

That's very good to know! Everything I read seems to say you feel them up high. Glad to know its normal :D

Sorry i've been awol ladies. had so much on recently.

Hope you are all doing well x

My friends little girl came out of hospital yesterday, although she will still be coughing for the next couple of months .

Have booked my whooping cough jab for next Tuesday .

My friends little girl came out of hospital yesterday, although she will still be coughing for the next couple of months .

Have booked my whooping cough jab for next Tuesday .

Thats great she is home. Poor little might, coughing isnt fun and not when so young.

Dont have it done in the arm you sleep on!! hahaha She asked me which side I wanted it in and I said my left as I'm right handed and didn't think that I sleep either on my tummy or on my left side. It was very uncomfortable!!

I feel so unorganised this time around. xxx

dancareoi glad your friends little girl seems to be on the mend. I had the whooping cough vaccine last weeks. It didn't hurt being done but after is slightly sorer than other injections I've had but nothing too bad.

I can't beleive I'm 30 weeks today :shock: I've attatched a bump picture.

I'm also a very proud mummy right now. Chloe is 2 years 8 months and was potty trained just after Christmas in the day. Last week we tried her at night and she has yet to have a night time accident!!!

mwaah weren't you staying team yellow. just seen from your 28 week scan your team :pink: x

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
dancareoi glad your friends little girl seems to be on the mend. I had the whooping cough vaccine last weeks. It didn't hurt being done but after is slightly sorer than other injections I've had but nothing too bad.

I can't beleive I'm 30 weeks today :shock: I've attatched a bump picture.

I'm also a very proud mummy right now. Chloe is 2 years 8 months and was potty trained just after Christmas in the day. Last week we tried her at night and she has yet to have a night time accident!!!

mwaah weren't you staying team yellow. just seen from your 28 week scan your team :pink: x

Injections dont usually bother me but the day after having this one my arm went really heavy and I knew I had an injection for about 4 days.

Congrats!! I'll be 30 weeks on Sunday woop woop never thought after 3 losses I would ever get this far again :) I cant see a pic??

Well done Chloe!!! Thats fab for her age. Banjo hasnt quite grasped days yet when he has clothes on.

Yes I stayed team all the way until week 28!! Had a 4d scan as hubby and I are getting back together and thought it would help him feel involved with the baby as it isnt his. He found out the sex then I asked him later...naughty me. I must admit I feel like I have bonded with this baby now.

I'm proud of you for staying team yellow...
I have no will power lol x xx

mwaah aww I hope things are going well with getting back with hubby and its good he wants to bond with the baby with it not being his.

And yes people said why dont i let DH find out and not find out myself and i knew i would have caved that way. This was from my 20 week scan i couldn't cave.

Dancer - Pleased she is out of hospital, that is great. Poor little girl that she will be coughing for a while :hugs:

MTC - Happy 30 weeks :flower: lovely bump you have there.

I have been in to hospital yesterday and today to check on my little girl, I had some really bad pains yesterday low down and haven't felt her move so I went in to labour ward to get checked over, they did another CTG, heartbeat strong, was moving as we could hear on the doppler but I couldn't feel it. They booked me in for a scan this morning and to go see maternity assessment afterwards. The scan showed she was ok, blood flow fine and amnio fluid is good, she is still breech too, the midwife said yesterday she was back to head down. I guess it is easy to mistake the bum for a head though :haha: They were going to keep me in hospital over night but myself and my partner are having problems with his work, not letting him go and such, didn't let me speak to him either so we are going to filing complaints against this because it happens every time. I have another scan booked for next week for them to check on us instead and to see my consultant. They will be seeing me every week now instead of every 4 weeks because of the lack of movement and pains I get everyday on and off. They haven't really pin pointed what it is, they said it could be the way my little girl is laying or my ligaments stretching but it is rather painful so they/we are not so sure :wacko: been tested for UTI, all clear. They checked my cervix too, closed. They swabbed me at the same time so will be waiting results on that. First time I have experienced going to hospital on my own, all because of my partners work. Bunch of flipping idiots :growlmad:

Zebra2023 glad all seems to be okay with scan. Sorry partners work are being awful x

Wow MTC, well done Chloe!! Ive given up on the potty training for now, decided he's not ready. He does do wees and poos on the potty but over the 3 days he still had accidents. Yesterday he had 3 in the morning and i just thought stuff it. He asked to go to the toilet today before his bath which was good, he's usually a bath time wee-er. :haha:

Dancareoi, so glad to hear your friends little girl is out of hospital :)

Zebra, so happy that the baby is okay and the hospital seem to be doing a great job of looking after you both. Your OHs work sound awful!

I had a scare on Wednesday night too. This baby is a big mover/kicker and it occurred to me as i was getting in bed that i hadn't felt any movement in a while. So i lay down and waited - nothing. I then felt where he was and poked, moved and prodded him - nothing. I called up OH at work in tears, he said to use the doppler, which i did and found the heartbeat. Thankfully the baby started moving slightly. Im putting it down to having a growth spurt that day, hes been getting more and more active since then. I'll never forget trying to move him though, it was awful. I pushed him and he just didnt move in the slightest!

they say boys often train later pink.

And aww yes i find days when i am really active i wont feel baby. i will be able to panic and will get a big thump or a back pressed against my belly lol. Glad all is okay x

I have those days when baby is less active!

Getting closer for us all now, we'll be placing bets soon to see who's first!

9 weeks Monday for me , induction at 38 weeks , although I have a feeling I may go before that on my own!

I hate those days when baby is less active!

Getting closer for us all now, we'll be placing bets soon to see who's first!

9 weeks Monday for me , induction at 38 weeks , although I have a feeling I may go before that on my own!

Thanks pink :flower: The hospital have been great, such a relief how well they treat me. I won't bother going on about the OH work :haha: there is a lot I could say about them.

Sorry to hear you didn't have such a good day yourself, pleased things are ok though :thumbup:

Dancareoi, i wont be first :haha: I may be due before everyone but i bet the baby arrives late! You could possibly be the first to pop :D

I had the same thing last week pink. I was at a wedding all day and never felt the baby for what seemed to be a couple days.
I was freaking out and then i was reading my pregnancy app on my phone for what to expect at 29/30 wks and it said word for word that you may notice less movement due to baby growing and having less space..:dohh: i felt so much better after reading that.

Then later that night baby was finally active.

I don't think I will be very early. Chloe was late so expecting this one to be late too.

Baby is causing me loads of gip today, pressing its back out against my stomach really hard almost constantly and it really hurts :(

Aww I cant believe how close we are all getting... I remember when September was so far away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->