***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I don't think I will be very early. Chloe was late so expecting this one to be late too.

Baby is causing me loads of gip today, pressing its back out against my stomach really hard almost constantly and it really hurts :(

I get that, she seems to push her bottom out and everything goes hard!

So uncomfortable at night as well. My hips keep hurting and I have to keep changing sides, which isn't easy in itself it it to take your bump with you !

9 weeks at most for me now!

It's crazy second chance. It's 1st July which means some of our babies will undoubtedly be making an appearance next month! It's exciting and scary at the same time

Can't believe it is July already :shock: not long for us now ladies. MTC - scary that they could be yeah.

I get married this month, nerves are kicking in big time :blush:

Exciting zebra! R u doing something big and lavish?? :) are you getting a fitting right before the big day to make sure the dress fits??

Zebra2023 good luck with the wedding. I was due in October with chloe and got married at end of July, and somehow still fitted in a normal size 12 wedding dress.

And yes i dont think i will be one of them people i am guesing i will go over as i did with chloe. Im actually wondering if their they may have the same date of the month. Chloe was due 6th born 10th, this baby due 6th so maybe it be 10th too

Dh got a cold, passed it to our toddler, toddler now passed it to me....and I NOW I CANNOT TALK!
woke up this morning and lost my voice!

Hope this doesn't affect bubs :shrug: i do have a scan next week again

Army - we are getting married in Church then off to a venue with quite a lot of family and friends to party, so yeah quite big ish :) I have a fitting on Thursday and will probably get one a few days before wedding too. Last time I tried it on it still fit me which was great :D

MTC - Thank you :flower: Aww that is good, gives me hope that I will still fit in mine :haha:

Zebra hope the dress fitting goes well.

Army sorry you are feeling under he weather, I think it's worse when pg as you are limited with painkillers etc

Had my whooping cough jab this morning and my arm has started throbbing !

Thank you Dancer :flower: I will let you all know how it goes :D

Hope your arm feels better soon, mine healed quite quickly compared to when I had the flu jab :)

How exciting Zebra, I got married in the June and DS was due Sept. We had a fab day minus alcohol for me.

I gave the flu jab a miss this time but opted for the 3 day throbbing arm whooping cough jab. Hope it stops soon for you Lisa.

Hope you feel better soon Army.

MTC I wont be 1st either. The consultant said anytime from the 24th August they will induce depending how my growth scans go. But it took 5 days from 1st being induced until DS actually arrived so unless they use dynamite this time i dont think she is going to come quickly.

This little one is very active and has some painful ninja moves going on in there.

sorry if i missed anyone, hope everyone is doing ok xxxx

Just occured to me last night that my baby is due NEXT MONTH! Chances are he will be a September baby but its such a cool thing to say :haha: Its really not long before our babies arrive!

How exciting Zebra!!! I only got married in November, I could honestly do it all over again! Hope the final preparations are going well :D

Ive not had my whooping cough vaccine, in fact neither the consultant or midwife have mentioned it to me, will have to ask her next week.

My bump is so low, can't work out how the baby is lying because he moves all the time. I weighed myself this morning too, i've gained about 16-17lbs so not too bad. I put so much weight on with Olly and it took ages to budge so hopefully this time it won't be so bad.

Just occured to me last night that my baby is due NEXT MONTH! Chances are he will be a September baby but its such a cool thing to say :haha: Its really not long before our babies arrive!

How exciting Zebra!!! I only got married in November, I could honestly do it all over again! Hope the final preparations are going well :D

Ive not had my whooping cough vaccine, in fact neither the consultant or midwife have mentioned it to me, will have to ask her next week.

My bump is so low, can't work out how the baby is lying because he moves all the time. I weighed myself this morning too, i've gained about 16-17lbs so not too bad. I put so much weight on with Olly and it took ages to budge so hopefully this time it won't be so bad.

Time is certainly ticking on!

My DH and I will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary next month. We have actually been together nearly 25 years!

My arm is still a little tender today and I had to be careful sleeping on it last night .

Thank you Mwaah and Pink :flower: Lovely to know many of you ladies have got married when pregnant, I am really excited but nervous. I will have a pregnant bridesmaid too :haha: she is 22 weeks pregnant at the moment.

Dancer - that is adorable :flower: hope you have a wonderful anniversary next month. Have you got any plans?

Thank you Mwaah and Pink :flower: Lovely to know many of you ladies have got married when pregnant, I am really excited but nervous. I will have a pregnant bridesmaid too :haha: she is 22 weeks pregnant at the moment.

Dancer - that is adorable :flower: hope you have a wonderful anniversary next month. Have you got any plans?

No plans at moment, after 16 years and 3 kids they sort of pass by without much fuss!

I think it's a Friday this year, so maybe my mom will babysit and we can go out for something to eat.

Although DH bday is 15h August , mine is 27th August and our anniversary falls in between on 23rd, so a busy time.

You could join it all together in one night? Hope you manage to do something lovely :flower:

Hello ladies,

Hope the dress fitting went well Zebra. I can't wait to see your pics of the big day!

It will be our 7th wedding anniversary in September, not bad for what people said was a holiday romance. I met him in Fiji whilst travelling round the world, was suppose to be there for 10 days, he was the security at the hostel we were staying in, and after that first kiss that was it I was hooked! I ended up staying on and off for 2 years and then we got married and moved back to the UK as I missed wotsits and jacket potatoes... haha

I think baby is lying transverse or breech as I'm getting lots of movement low down and hardly nothing on top. I have an appointment with the midwife next Friday so I guess I'll find out then. Also got another scan booked for the 13th Aug to check the size of the baby, and had my GTT test today, so keeping fingers crossed that it will be negative like it was with Brody.

Gonna have to run, as Brody is badgering me for a bath LOL Keep well ladies, speak to you soon

xxx

I've been in a bit of a pickle tonight. Started getting period type cramps which gradually got stronger and had a lot of pressure around my hips and pelvic area. My tummy has been really hard too. I'm not sure whether the baby could be engaging? I know it's early and it's my second so the chances are low. I've had quite a lot of Braxton hicks over the past few days too. I can't really remember engaging with Olly as he was quite late doing so. Just going to run a bath and see if I can relax everywhere.

Hello ladies,

Hope the dress fitting went well Zebra. I can't wait to see your pics of the big day!

It will be our 7th wedding anniversary in September, not bad for what people said was a holiday romance. I met him in Fiji whilst travelling round the world, was suppose to be there for 10 days, he was the security at the hostel we were staying in, and after that first kiss that was it I was hooked! I ended up staying on and off for 2 years and then we got married and moved back to the UK as I missed wotsits and jacket potatoes... haha

I think baby is lying transverse or breech as I'm getting lots of movement low down and hardly nothing on top. I have an appointment with the midwife next Friday so I guess I'll find out then. Also got another scan booked for the 13th Aug to check the size of the baby, and had my GTT test today, so keeping fingers crossed that it will be negative like it was with Brody.

Gonna have to run, as Brody is badgering me for a bath LOL Keep well ladies, speak to you soon

xxx

Thank you :flower: it went really well, it still fits, she has to bring it in still which I am gobsmacked about :shock:

Aww that is so adorable how you met :cloud9: Wow I would love to travel the world, bet that was amazing. Lol at missing wotsits and jacket potatoes :haha:

I've been in a bit of a pickle tonight. Started getting period type cramps which gradually got stronger and had a lot of pressure around my hips and pelvic area. My tummy has been really hard too. I'm not sure whether the baby could be engaging? I know it's early and it's my second so the chances are low. I've had quite a lot of Braxton hicks over the past few days too. I can't really remember engaging with Olly as he was quite late doing so. Just going to run a bath and see if I can relax everywhere.

Hope things have calmed down and that you are ok :flower:

Sounds lie a nice weight gain Pink

dancareoi 25 years sounds like you are both doing really well :D mine and dh's 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up this month

Zebra2023 aww having a pregnant bridesmaid will be nice. my friend has just been a bridesmaid for someone at 37 weeks pregnant.

Pink i hope the pain calmed down.

Saw new midwife today she was really nice. Blood pressure nice and low 2nd lowest it been all pregnancy. Baby is head down and 4/5th engaged, so she thinks baby will bob, fundal height was 30 at 30+6. She doing my home birth appointment in 3 and half weeks!

The pain started to calm down after a couple of hours. SIL thinks i should have phoned the midwife unit just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->