***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Wow that is pretty amazing MTC, 37 weeks pregnant :) Pleased all is well with you and your baby too.

Pink glad things have calmed down :flower: Maybe give them a ring to be on safe side?

I am suffering really badly from heartburn, I have never had it so bad. It hurts to swallow :( I have had it constantly for like 3 days :shock:

Pink do whatever you feel comfortable with doing. Glad they have calmed though

thanks zebra. And on the heartburn i've got that too, had it for a good few weeks on and off now. never had it like this with DD it's so horrible isn't it

I had it super bad last night :/ I think I got up at 5am or so and had a glass of milk, as the tums were all the way downstairs :haha:

Seriously getting tired of it though. I'm not too bad during the day, but every flippin night with the heartburn. And I suppose its only going to get worse :S

It sure is horrible, I put a post up about it and others on there who are on aspirin can have gaviscon, I can't. I bought some to find it sitting in the cupboard as my Doctor said no, he wouldn't prescribe it either. It affects the way aspirin is absorbed. I have had midwives and others say it too. Although someone did say I can have it when I am not taking aspirin but I have had more no don't than yeah. It is all confusing, baby brain :dohh:

I tried milk tek but it didn't work, nothing natural seems to for me :( trip back to the Doctors to see what he can do after reading my thread as it can be quite serious :shock:

Yuk zebra, sorry to hear that :/ it totally sucks. Are you able to use Tums at all? I have it sitting beside my bed, I did the milk thing because of it being at the way downstairs. I take it every night at some point in the middle of the night. Hopefully it's not doing anything bad to my teeth lol.

Thanks Tek, it is really horrible. I don't wish it upon anyone, I don't think I am going to get much relief from it until I get to the doctors next week :( I think Tums is an American thing, not sure if we have anything like that over here, from the thread I don't think we do. They are like sweets aren't they? If anything rennie is probably similar.

It can damage enamel someone said on the thread, I hope not for both of us :shock:

Pink - Glad things have settled down, and baby is ok.

Got the results of my GTT and it's negative again... woohoo! Very pleased about that!

Potty training is still driving me mad, and commuting into London. Definitely not looking forward to next week with how hot it's suppose to be for the next 2 weeks, but I'm using my annual leave so I'm leaving work at 36 weeks which is the earliest I have ever left. My last 2 boys I didn't leave until 38.5 and 39 weeks. So it'll be nice to have the summer hols off with the boys before the baby arrives.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

xx

Chimp food news on GTT .

Sorry for those who have heartburn I am lucky enough not to have suffered .

Has fortnightly check up at hospital yesterday. My iron levels are really low so I need to start on iron tablets now.

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry to hear about iron levels :( on a brighter note, happy 30 weeks :D

This weather is amazing but gosh it's so warm :shock:

Hiya all.

Hope baby is behaving for you Pink and no more scares.

Fab news about the GTT Chimp.

I'm on iron tablets too Lisa that combined with the metformin, I practically live on the throne!!!

Heartburn has got me good and proper. I feel for all you ladies that have it. Dr gave me gaviscon on prescription.

I love the weather!!! Just wish i could be sipping cocktails too. The dog is being a bit neglected though as I feel huge and have to waddle everywhere. Even getting out of a chair is a struggle and the bump is so high. She is kicking really low today and hoping she isnt breech at my scan tomorrow.

7 weeks and she could be here.....I'm so not ready lol

How is everyone else??? xxxx

Hiya all.

I'm on iron tablets too Lisa that combined with the metformin, I practically live on the throne!!!

Heartburn has got me good and proper. I feel for all you ladies that have it. Dr gave me gaviscon on prescription.

I love the weather!!! Just wish i could be sipping cocktails too. The dog is being a bit neglected though as I feel huge and have to waddle everywhere. Even getting out of a chair is a struggle and the bump is so high. She is kicking really low today and hoping she isnt breech at my scan tomorrow.

Getting out of chairs is a problem for me too! My bump is quite low. baby is on the right so that's where all my movement is.

I have started getting BH. As baby is on right that goes really hard and sticks out really far but he left side remains flat, so my belly is at an angle!

Liss hope scan goes well tomorrow

Hiya all.

Getting out of chairs is a problem for me too! My bump is quite low. baby is on the right so that's where all my movement is.

I have started getting BH. As baby is on right that goes really hard and sticks out really far but he left side remains flat, so my belly is at an angle!

Liss hope scan goes well tomorrow

Meant to post this last week, 29 week bump

image.jpg

Thats an amazing bump Lisa. I'm so jealous!!! I took a side on piccie in the bathroom and I dont look pregnant at all!! All I have is my over hang down below hahaha
Still wearing my normal jeans and last summers crop trousers. No idea why i have to waddle haha

Thanks, fingers crossed its punches I'm feeling and not kicks. I cant feel where she is. I'm useless. Your bump looks perfect and not at an angle :) xx

Thats an amazing bump Lisa. I'm so jealous!!! I took a side on piccie in the bathroom and I dont look pregnant at all!! All I have is my over hang down below hahaha
Still wearing my normal jeans and last summers crop trousers. No idea why i have to waddle haha

Thanks, fingers crossed its punches I'm feeling and not kicks. I cant feel where she is. I'm useless. Your bump looks perfect and not at an angle :) xx

Thanks, sideways on looks normal , it's looking down when it looks lopsided! I'll try and take a picture next time to show you

When I had scan a couple of weeks ago I was surprised to find baby was head down due to movements. I thought the lump I could feel at top was the head but its actually her bottlom. He feet are in my side

How's DH behaving?

Well scan wasnt great. She is head down at least but her abdominal measurement was off the graph!!! She is a 5lber at 31+3!!
I have been put on insulin again along side the metformin. I have to go back weekly and another scan in 3 weeks. They are talking of inducing at 37 weeks if the insulin doesn't slow the growth of her tummy down.

Hehehe its still a lovely bump lob sided or not.

DH is doing ok. He stayed at the weekend but had man flu so was neither use nor ornament lol xxxx

Well scan wasnt great. She is head down at least but her abdominal measurement was off the graph!!! She is a 5lber at 31+3!!
I have been put on insulin again along side the metformin. I have to go back weekly and another scan in 3 weeks. They are talking of inducing at 37 weeks if the insulin doesn't slow the growth of her tummy down.

Hehehe its still a lovely bump lob sided or not.

DH is doing ok. He stayed at the weekend but had man flu so was neither use nor ornament lol xxxx

Whoa! Hopefully insulin will do the trick, if not you only have 6 weeks to go!

Dancer - Sure is a little too much for us pregnant ladies. Thankfully it is a little cooler today :) Loving your bump too! Gorgeous and very neat.

Mwaah - Sorry to hear about the not so good scan, good that she is head down now. Keep us updated :flower:

As for heartburn, I can't get in to the Doctors unitl Monday, fully booked :(

So the nurseries are finished. She does have two but one is for when she is old enough for her cot. Which will be the pink one. The cream one will be from birth, although she will be in with us she still will be using it at times for naps and such as well as me changing her etc in there.

Just a few photos to show you ladies :flower:

Can't wait to see everyone else's photos :)

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_203412_zps4a811881.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_203438_zpsa6311c12.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_203429_zps6730e233.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_203419_zpse634844e.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_192030_zps8be6fe59.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_191932_zpsf6c9629e.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_192057_zpsb532810e.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_191951_zps1dfeaef1.jpg

https://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/StacyNaylor/20130710_191923_zps41064443.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->