***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Scan 2hrs away. Hopefully zachary isn't breech anymore! Lovely pics everyone!

I would show my nursery but unfortunately ds2 won't have much of a nursery. He will be sharing our room until we move next spring. Ds1 is in the only other room we have. We do have a den/loft area but it is packed with boxes. Cant wait to move into a bigger house!!

Very jealous of your nursery zebra...its so cute!

Hope everything goes well at your scan Army :flower: Hope he has turned :)

Thank you :flower:

Army good luck for your scan.

Zebra I love your nursery it looks lovely .

We haven't done anything yet!

My youngest is in the smallest room and although he's 3 he's still in the cot!

Baby will be with us for about 4 months ish and will then move to DS room. He will move to his sisters room and she will have the spare room. She can't wait to move into it, it's a big room with a double bed and an en-suite.

Eldest DS will stay in his room and won't have to move. We are lucky that we have 5 bedrooms!

Danca: at 4 months will your baby be sharing a room? I thought about that but ds1 is such a light sleeper, he wakes up over the tinest sounds.

Head down:happydance:

Great news, looks like all ready to go!

Baby will share with us for the start, but then will move into room on her own and won't be sharing with any of the others, as you say, could easily disturb the others if with them

Thanks Dancer :flower: Aww I bet your daughter will love that :thumbup: Us girlies have always needed big rooms, I had a big room to myself growing up so going to do the same for Caitlyn. We have a 3 bed roomed house, two big rooms one small ish room. Are you going to be re-decorating at all?

Army - Good news that he is now head down :)

AFM - Had a midwife appointment today, everything is good, tummy measuring at 32 weeks. She is still breech. Her head is on my right and her tummy/legs are on my left :haha: so I have a very lopsided tummy at the moment.

Wow Zebra, I love your nursery!! Olly and the baby will be sharing a room eventually, I'll try and get some pictures up of it so far. We have a 3 bed house but its a townhouse so one bedroom is downstairs. I don't feel comfortable having Olly on the floor below so once the baby sleeps through then they will be sharing. Saying that, Olly sometimes doesn't even sleep through.

Hurray for head down, Armywife. I also have a head down. Midwife agreed that the pains i was experiencing last week could be the baby popping in and out. Everything was good at my midwife appointment on Tuesday. I forgot to ask her about the whooping cough vaccine though, she had a student who took over and she was quite off putting. All she did was smile the whole time and didn't really answer my questions :haha: Oh and the she thought the baby was engaged too! The midwife stepped in then and said that he isn't. He's lying low though.

Im 33 weeks tomorrow! Its going far too quickly! Im going to start packing my hospital bag as I have the house all to myself for the first time in 2.5 years! Olly is off to his grandparents and OH is on nights. Bliss!!

This was Olly's nursery (Mamas and Papas Zeddy & Parsnip)

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/312242_10150341188994334_510239333_7852069_1040283341_n-1.jpg

Then it went to George pig and now its going to be transport :haha:

This is it at the moment, ive still got a few bits to do. Ive ordered some new bedding for Olly and a fire engine light.

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/null_zpsbb4e9b3f.jpg

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/null_zps55402b2a.jpg

I'll get some better pictures up once its done :D

p.s. I have moved the drill from the cot! I had just put up the shelves.

I want a nursey :( .....i'll have to move some boxes into ds's room once we move LO to his crib at 4months

Thanks pink :flower: The cream nursery can be for our next baby when we decide to have another as our little girl will be staying in the pink room from then on. I am really loving the pictures you put up of your nursery, looking forward to seeing updated ones :)

Can't believe how quick our pregnancies are going. I had my second antenatal class yesterday, opened my eyes a lot. Looking forward to the next one on Saturday :)

Loving the nursery pics.
Banjo never had a nursery as we lived in a one bedroom flat. He was with us until he was 13 months. We then moved and he got his own room. This baby will be in with us until forever haha She wont wake Banjo as he isnt a light sleeper but more worried what he will do to her or what he will put in her cot!!
Yay for head down babies and oh no Zebra I hope she turns for you.
Feeling really crappy the baby is so big. I dont want to be induced too early as there is more of a chance of it turning into a c-section and i was only taking 2 weeks off work grrrr xxxx

Sorry i've been awol ladies. I ended up in hospital and had to stay in as they were worried i had a blood clot in my lungs and clots run in my family luckily i don't. Hopefully no more scares from now on.

I am now 32 weeks pregnant :shock: homebirth appointment in just over 2 weeks time :D

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello ladies,

I'm loving the nurseries. And happy days for the babies that are head down.

I'm like Zebra though and had an appointment today and she said she thought baby was transverse at the min, and I'm measuring 36 weeks instead of 32 so she has made me a consultant appointment for in 2 weeks time.

Here is a pic of me a few weeks ago at 30 weeks, I'll and get one now as well later.

Attachments

• Bump 30 weeks.jpg
    Bump 30 weeks.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies,

I'm loving the nurseries. And happy days for the babies that are head down.

I'm like Zebra though and had an appointment today and she said she thought baby was transverse at the min, and I'm measuring 36 weeks instead of 32 so she has made me a consultant appointment for in 2 weeks time.

Here is a pic of me a few weeks ago at 30 weeks, I'll and get one now as well later.

Loving all the bumps. Chimp your bump looks low like mine.

Liss, only 2 weeks off work, wow, that'll be tough.

Chimp and zeb still time for babies to get in right position

Lovely bumps ladies :flower: I don't think mine has got any bigger since I last posted.

I am sure our babies will turn soon for those who are breech like me, I have been shown a few things I can do to get her to turn if I'd like to at my NCT classes. Might try it later on if she doesn't turn.

Does anyone have any strange feelings in their cervix, it is like shooting pains (but not painful) it just makes me go woah what is that. Is she kicking my cervix or is it softening :wacko:

Lovely nursery pics :D

Chimp still time for baby to get into place. have you tired exercises with a birthing ball, that can sometimes help baby turn, this one was transverse until i got on one. As for measuring big dont worry too much. My midwife said its mainly a guide to make sure baby is growing. Sometimes those with biggest bumps can have small babies, as they are carrying more wather, and those with small bumps can have big babies are they are carrying all baby and not much water. I measured bang on with chloe all the way along and she was a big baby.

Are any of you ladies taking RLT i got my capsule to start taking today

Lovely nursery pics :D

Chimp still time for baby to get into place. have you tired exercises with a birthing ball, that can sometimes help baby turn, this one was transverse until i got on one. As for measuring big dont worry too much. My midwife said its mainly a guide to make sure baby is growing. Sometimes those with biggest bumps can have small babies, as they are carrying more wather, and those with small bumps can have big babies are they are carrying all baby and not much water. I measured bang on with chloe all the way along and she was a big baby.

Are any of you ladies taking RLT i got my capsule to start taking today

What's rtl ?

Zebra I'm not getting any feelings like that, but due to my biconuate womb my baby is all on the right hand side of my tummy.

As your little girl is breach . It could well be the feet quite low kicking you !

Hey Ladies,

Haven't dropped in for ages, have had my mum here basically gutting my flat and redoing it now all ready for baby to come bless her what wud I have done without her! Spesh this stupid heat I can barely move :blush:

Loving all the nurseries & Bumps :flower:
We live in a 1 bedroom flat till about April so our little man will be sleeping in our room.

This is our cot & my bump at 30 weeks.

Attachments

• Gcot.jpg
    Gcot.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
  • bump30weeks.jpg
    bump30weeks.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads