***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I agree, there is so much information out there that is different, it confuses me hearing some things and then hearing other things I am just like :wacko: I will probably just start them at 36 weeks as my midwife said just in case, I will scare myself silly otherwise as she said oh it can bring on labour :wacko: Maybe it is personal opinion more than the truth, I have learnt that a lot from going to my NCT classes.

Thank you :flower: I hope she does soon, she is half way there :)

Thanks everyone. DS is fine just grumpy and not too many spots. He is on day five so I'm hoping no more will appear.
The consultant called me today. She was concerned she wont see me for another 2 weeks as she is on holiday until my next scan. So now I'm worried. I dreamed that baby Lucy was born the size of a toddler eeekkk.
It's good you can work from home Lisa. A bit like me :)
Thanks for posting how many capsules to take MTC as i was just guessing haha
My midwife called me today to say she was leaving which I thought was really nice of her but gutted as she was willing to come to my house to give me a sweep nearer the time. A lot wont do it in the community before 40 weeks.
I hope she has turned now for you Zebra. When is your next scan?? xxxx

Pleased he is doing well Mwaah, good that the spots aren't so bad. Hope no more come up :)

My next scan is on the 30th July, they are seeing me every two weeks not every week like I thought :dohh: She is currently sticking her bum out on my left so no luck as of yet :haha:

Zebra2023 yes have you got a birthing ball sometimes sitting on one and rotating hips can help baby turn as it opens the pelvis.

mwaah How many were you planning on taking and when. I am following what i put as seems most sensible to be on full dose when i full term. And glad DS is getting through the pox quite well, it not nice thing at all.

I can't believe you all get so many scans I haven't had one since about 23 weeks feels like so long ago.

I do yeah, I often sit and bounce and rotate my hips daily :thumbup: :haha:

When is your next scan MTC?

I don't have another. My last should have been 20 weeks. But i had extra one after my fall at 23 weeks. Here the norm is you only get 2. A dating scan around 12 weeks and an anomaly scan at 20 weeks.

Aww no, that is a shame :( Sorry, I thought we were all getting them frequently. Two isn't that many at all. Have you thought about the 4d scans or a private scan?

Yes i thought about one, but they say after 30 something weeks the 3d ones arent as good as baby starts to get too big. Plus i would feel guilty as didn't have one with chloe. Though there is a slim chance MW may order one at 38 weeks due to homebirth. But it's not too common

I have heard they are better after 30 weeks :wacko: I did wonder how they can be as at my 32 weeks scan you can hardly see her as she is so big. Too much conflicting advice I think :haha: I see what you mean, I'd be the same. I have my fingers crossed that you get one at 38 weeks, it would be lovely :flower:

I haven't started taking RLT yet. Im still scarred for life from drinking so much of it with Olly :haha: OH just used to appear with it, he thought it was a great form of torture. Im going to try the capsules this time. I got my birthing ball out of the garage today though, my back is aching. Ive been coping ok in the heat, my house is pretty cool except for the top floor which gets a bit stuffy. Work is unbearable!! Working in an office with 8 computers and the windows barely open. They really need some air conditioning, glad i don't work many hours. Can feel my feet swelling when im sat at my desk.

Im hoping I get another scan, I have a consultant appointment next week so I may ask him, im starting to get more and more worried that this baby will follow his brother and have his cord around his neck.

Hope the baby keeps turning Zebra, Mine was transverse the other week and my belly looked like a rugby ball haha.

Hope Banjo is feeling better soon Mwaah, must be horrible having chicken pox in this heat.

Most here will do up until 36 weeks but they suggest by 32 to get the best pics. And yes I had one at 38 with DD as was going to have home birth with her until i had reduced fetal morment in last week of pregnancy. But we could literally see nothing. We saw her nose once and that was all we could make out we didn't get pictures, and the under estimated her weight by over 2lbs. So even if i do get a 38 week one i dont think it will be anything special, and it will be to tell them weight which I would highly expect to be wrong.

PinkEmily hope they will give you another scan. Our house is so hot, even down stairs it just wont cool down, and fans just blow hot air everywhere :dohh:

From what i know RLT works before for 2nd stage, well my 2nd stage with chloe wasn't more than about 3hours so hoping if it works i will have a nice and quick 2nd stage.

I've done a birth guess over here if any of you girls want to guess https://www.expectnet.com/games/PhillippaSept2013

I had scans practically every week up until 14 weeks then anomaly scan at 20 weeks.

However I had scan at 28 weeks and will have one at 32 weeks and 36 weeks, this is because of gestational diabetes so they can keep a check on how baby is growing to make sure she doesn't get too big!

I am really struggling with the heat , picking the kids up from school is hard work.

Taking youngest to docs again tomorrow as be has had a cough for weeks, took him a couple of weeks ago, they said it might be ashma but I think it's hayfever. We got an inhaler for him to take before bed and it has helped but he is still coughing and has constant runny nose !

Then Friday Dd is doing to friends after sxhool for tea so need to pick her up and then eldest DS has to be dropped back at sxhool for 7pm for his year 6 leavers party.

Can't believe he's leaving , even though dd still at school I think I will be a blubbering mess when they finish next Friday !

Liss glad banjo isn't too bad with the pox.

I won't be taking any rlt I will let nature take its course, but being my fourth I would expect a fairly short labour! Don't want to risk premature labour either , I think even without induction I will be a couple of weeks early but don't want to go any earlier than that!

dancareoi Hope the weather gets cooler so you find it easier to cope.

1st Picture is 32 vs 33 weeks with this bump.
2nd Picture is 33 weeks with Chloe vs 33 weeks with this yellow.
Looks like I could be in for another big baby

Attachments

• 32 vs 33.jpg
    32 vs 33.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 33 Chloe vs yellow.jpg
    33 Chloe vs yellow.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
Still too hot!

Loving the bumps. Baby not necessarily bigger than Chloe but each pg you seem bigger as everything is loose and stretched inside, what a lovely thought !

Ok who do we think will be first? Although I am a couple of weeks behind some of you, I will be induced 2 weeks early so puts me nearer. My first was 3 weeks early , so if this was the same that gives me 6 weeks left !

Think we need to start getting things sorted!

I think I will be 6 days late so i wont be first :haha:

I think baby will come on the 8th or 10th, so 4 or 6 days late for me. LOL

I think I'll be close to my due date but I'm sat here with pains again. I think the baby keeps trying to engage. The cramps are across my hips and underneath and keep coming and going.

I feel for you pink, i can't got for a walk without getting BH constantly for the whole walk.

I am also offically crazy, Chloe used to go to toddler gymnastics she had to stop as they stopped doing her age class on a Saturday and only did them in the week. Well she will soon be old enough for the next class up so it starting again.....on the 14th sept 8 days after my due date

Hey pink, my money's on you now, take it easy !

Ok how's the timing of this going to work? If all goes to plan I will go in on 2nd sept.

DS starts new school 29th August, needs dropping for bus 7.20am and collecting at 4.40pm.

Youngest DS goes to nursery , 4 days a week from 2nd sept, can be dropped between 8 and 9 but needs collecting by 4.15.

Dd not due to start back at school until 4 th sept!

I have a rough plan figured out but from beginning of sept we have 3 kids to be in 3 different places'

All good fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->