***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Seeing as this is my first baby I will probably be the last to have it :haha:
Really do not want to go overdue tho!

I will want to scream if I go overdue as after Chloe I know I hate it, annoying thing is they will only come when ready

That's very true. It's not a race I guess but we are so impatient to see and hold our babies :cloud9:

I have a feeling he is breech though and it'll end up in a section which I totally do not want.

Sannie87 have you got a birthing ball get that out there are some really good exercises to help turn breech babies

I haven't got one no. But I did hear about that but where can I get a 'safe' one I'm worried if I get a crappy cheap one it'll burst LOL

Most gym balls or birthing balls are anti burst meaning even if they get a puncture they deflate slowly rather than going bang. Mine is just a gym ball. If you have a sports direct or a home bargains either of them places may sell them. If not argos do but they are a bit more money

The hospital have said to me that they won't let me go over my due date. So 8th September or before for me. I don't know if it is just a Mummy thing but I have a feeling she is coming before the 8th September. 5th September pops in to my mind, whether I am right or not who knows :haha:

I am intrigued who will be first out of us all though :)

I am surprised my little girl hasn't come out now with the stress people keep giving me :dohh: My wedding is coming round quickly and I am left running round like a headless chicken because people can't get things right :dohh:

Hope we all are well :flower: A lot cooler today :happydance: Highs of 35 degrees next week, I am so going to be warm on my wedding day :haha:

Thanks MTC will have a look in sports direct I think we have one here lol

Aww Zebra I remember how stressful organizing a wedding is.
One tip tho on ur wedding day just enjoy it and if things don't go the way they were planned don't do what I did and go round the venue on a rampage to the staff :haha: Hope u have an amazing day, hope u will show us some pics :flower:

Thank you Sannie :flower: Haha I will try not too although I have wanted to rip peoples heads off. These hormones :haha: The suit shop is my first let down, they forgot the cravats for the groomsmen so I have to wait till Thursday. I told them to drop them off as I don't have time to collect them :haha: Weddings are so stressful but so worth it :)

I will definitely show a few piccies :D

Oh god, i was bridezilla too and not even pregnant so I can only imagine how u feel! My hat goes off to u hun lol

They are worth it and I'm sure u will have a beautiful day :D

I have never experienced so many hormones in my life, they make me so mad, I ended up in tears just to feel calmer :blush: :haha: Thank you, can only hope, 1 week to go pretty much, I just have to keep telling myself all will be ok :D

It will be :D just don't get hung up over the little details and enjoy the time with ur new husband and family :flower:

Thank you Dancer :flower: I am a lot more calm today, I am having a little break from things. I just want it to be Sunday now when everything is done so I can enjoy it :D

Aww :happydance: that is wonderful, congratulations :D happy 16th anniversary for next month :flower:

dancareoi how amazing :D when next month, any chance of bubs arriving that day?

Mine and DH's 3rd wedding anniversary is on Wednesday

dancareoi how amazing :D when next month, any chance of bubs arriving that day?

Mine and DH's 3rd wedding anniversary is on Wednesday

There is an outside chance I suppose! August is a busy month for us. DH birthday is 15th our anniversary is 23rd and my birthday is 27th. So it's not impossible for baby to arrive on one of those dates!

Happy 3rd anniversary for Wednesday.

In October we will have been together for 25 years!

dancareoi aww yes many dates baby could arrive one, we are like that end of august early sept . Kinda hoping baby gets own special day though

Dancer - Would be lovely if your little one arrived on one of those days :flower:

MTC - Happy 3rd anniversary for Wednesday :D

Everytime I walk it hurts down there, I think she is dropping :happydance: I also think she is head down too from being transverse as I am feeling very different movements. I am getting extremely tired now, anyone else? I could sleep all day like I did in the first trimester.

Extremely tired here too :wave: had it in 1st tri....gone in 2nd.....now back in 3rd.
also lots of braxton hicks whenever i walk around ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->