***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

I am starting to feel tired again now and am getting braxton hicks .

I will probably go in 2nd sept for induction , which is my nieces birthday!

Had 32 week growth scan today. Her head is well down but not engaged . Her bum is still up in the air with leg to the right and one to the left! She weighs about 4.4 now!

ArmyWife1984 I get BH constantly when I walking, don't they get annoying.

dancareoi Aww least she is head down, and a nice estimated weight, don't take them at 100% thought i got told Chloe would be born 7lbs something and she was 9lbs 12 they can be out a bit.

My home birth appointment is one week today :happydance:

ArmyWife1984 I get BH constantly when I walking, don't they get annoying.

dancareoi Aww least she is head down, and a nice estimated weight, don't take them at 100% thought i got told Chloe would be born 7lbs something and she was 9lbs 12 they can be out a bit.

My home birth appointment is one week today :happydance:

When I was having my first they said at 36 weeks that he was about 8 pounds a week later he was born weighing 6.3!

Yes the growth scans are up to 20% out i think.

Royal baby has been born, baby boy 8lbs 6oz big baby for the Duchesses size

Lots of BH here too, I usually get them when ive walked from the bottom of the house to the top (3 story). Hubby thinks its funny when i finally get to the top, out of breath and waddling towards the bed to sit down.

Not sure where Kate managed to hide an 8lbs6oz baby :haha:

PinkEmily me either. Thought people said the same about me when I had a 9lbs 12oz everyone was asking me if my due date was wrong as i didn't look 40 weeks i looked at least a month behind

Pleased I am not the only one going through it as I did get a little concerned. Thanks ladies :flower:

Dancer, pleased everything went well at your scan, yay for being head down still, not long before she will start engaging :D

First babies always seem to hide. I was told after your first everything is looser and more stretched so you show earlier.

We are all getting closer !

Getting really close now for us all :shock:

My feet ballooned up last night so much, they were so tight, can definitely tell I am in the last stages of pregnancy.

It's scary how close we are getting. When is the first person 37 weeks? For me it's the 16th August, so not even a month away. I want to be 100% ready by that date even if i do think i will be late. I also wonder if everyone's babies will stay put until at least 37 weeks or if we will have any naughty babies that come early

Aug 12th is 37wks for me.
I am due sept 2nd. Not sure if i will go early or late... i was leaning towards late since ds was 4days overdue. But on the otherhand this is my pregnancy immediately following my m/c so dating me was a bit tricky........ :shrug:

We should all predict if we will be early or late...and the date....for those going naturally ...interesting to see how right we were! Or how wrong!!!!

I will be 37 weeks on 18th August.

I am thinking she will arrive on 5th September for me :) EDD 8th September

Mtc: would you be able to add our predictions after our edd on the 1st page?
Or i can start one right now too :)

Edit: cancel that mtc, everyone adding their date to the post would probably be easier.
Since half the list from page 1 are not around anymore

Armywife1984: edd sept 2nd/ pd sept. 4th-Late
Zebra2023: edd sept 8th/ pd sept 5th- Early

Sannie87: edd sept 9th/ pd aug 29 - early

Always thought end of august but I will prob be way off and it'll be 2 weeks over :haha:

Sannie87: edd sept 9th/ pd aug 29 - early
Mummytochlloe: edd sept 6th/ pd 22 aug - early or 12th - sept late (I have two similply because i said 22nd to someone other day to realise it is right on the full moon, 12th because my daughter was due oct 6th born oct 12th)

We could all start our own one of these and see how gets the closest to guessing out birth correctly https://www.expectnet.com/games/PhillippaSept2013

If whoever is in makes one for themselves and posts it here I will add them all to the front page so anyone that wants to guess can guess on everyone's without missing any

Ohhhh i see. I though it was something different. I wonder if there is anything like that for a group to posts there own guesses and see who gets closest among friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->