***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Yes with that one each person who is pregnant makes their own, and everyone guesses for just them, and then when baby is born it tells them who got the closest

I'll have a look at doing that when on the iPad rather than my phone.

My edd is 16th sept but as you know I will be induced 2 weeks early making that 2nd sept . However even without induction I Would expect to be 2 weeks early .

First was born at 36+6
Second - 38 - section
Third - 38

I'm 27 weeks on 9th August! Eek!

I reckon I could be early just because the baby is quite low down but then he could be late like his brother who was a week late.

I hopefully had my last appointment with the consultant today :D he's booked another appointment for 6 weeks incase the baby is late.

Can't wait until our babies start arriving, it really won't be long!

I'm 27 weeks on 9th August! Eek!

I reckon I could be early just because the baby is quite low down but then he could be late like his brother who was a week late.

I hopefully had my last appointment with the consultant today :D he's booked another appointment for 6 weeks incase the baby is late.

Can't wait until our babies start arriving, it really won't be long!

So you don't see the doctor at all in the last month of pregnancy??

Nope apparently not. I thought it would be like my midwife appointments, they get more frequent towards the end seeing as I'm classed as high risk. It was a pretty pointless appointment too. Sat waiting for an hour trying to occupy Olly then when I finally get in there the midwife was more bothered about finding an iPhone charger because candy crush had killed her battery. All they did was take my BP and then the consultant checked the heartbeat. It wasn't my usual consultant unfortunately. He's quite helpful.

I've been very lucky and had loads of appointments

I have been to a few different places

Weeks 7,8,9,11 & 14 - scan at Bham heartlands hosp
Week 12 scan at Alexandra hosp redditch
Week 13 nuchal scan at private clinic

From week 14 up to about week 20 saw community midwife every week to check HB

From 7-8 weeks attend diabetic clinic at Alex once every 2 weeks, each time they take bp, check urine and check HB and diabetes readings-/ insulin

The weeks I'm not at hosp I see midwife just to listen to HB

20 weeks scan at Alex

Growth scans at 28 & 32 weeks at Alex and appointments with consultant

Consultant will now see me every 2 weeks at hosp when I go to diabetic clinic

One more scan at 36 weeks

Saw midwife at 31 weeks for full appointment and will see her again at 34 weeks.

It's a full time job!

Nope apparently not. I thought it would be like my midwife appointments, they get more frequent towards the end seeing as I'm classed as high risk. It was a pretty pointless appointment too. Sat waiting for an hour trying to occupy Olly then when I finally get in there the midwife was more bothered about finding an iPhone charger because candy crush had killed her battery. All they did was take my BP and then the consultant checked the heartbeat. It wasn't my usual consultant unfortunately. He's quite helpful.

Ohhhh i see. So you still go see a midwife?
I. Thought you meant you had no more appts all together!

I am supposed to go weekly in august, but with ds i remember waiting longer in the waiting room than my actual appt. And the appts seemed really pointless..
also dh is away for the army the month of august!!!
So i will have to take ds to my appts :wacko:

I plan on only going 3 maybe 4 more times before birth.

That is a lot of appointments Dancareoi, my midwife ones are every 3-4 weeks at the moment. Im sure i had a lot more with Olly and he was low risk!

Yeah i still have midwife appointments. I think Olly has came to 3 appointments now, Its hard keeping him occupied and we usually wait ages to be seen. Snacks usually help pass the time.

PinkEmily glad all is well, hope LO is early. I am hoping the same as my LO is low, but still think i will go over :dohh:

The only reason i've seen a doctor in this pregnancy is because i was admitted to hospital, if it wasn't for that wouldn't have seen a doctor at all. And only see my midwife about 7-8 times for the whole pregnancy roughly

Hello ladies,

I'm due the 4th Sept, but think I'll go late, I'm guessing the 10th Sept. The reason being is that I think it would be good as then we would have a birthday on the 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th and 20th.

Maybe I could even persuade hubby to have a 4th so we aim for the 18th.. haha

Armywife1984: edd sept 2nd/ pd sept. 4th-Late
Zebra2023: edd sept 8th/ pd sept 5th- Early
Sannie87: edd sept 9th/ pd aug 29 - early
Mummytochlloe: edd sept 6th/ pd 22 aug - early or 12th - sept late (I have two similply because i said 22nd to someone other day to realise it is right on the full moon, 12th because my daughter was due oct 6th born oct 12th)
Chimpette: edd sept 4th/pd sept 10th- Late

The home stretch. I am in my 32nd week. When I am 36 weeks the birth plan will be put into place. They wont' let me go passed 38 weeks with the twins. Hopefully everything continues to go well and hopefully everything is going well for you mamas.

ghinspire22 how exciting that you have a max of 5 weeks and 4 days to go :D

Hiya ladies

Well I'm still loving the weather :p little man is over the pox and has his last day at pre-school today for the summer. Next time he goes I'll be pushing a pram!!
He has also been out of daytime nappies for a few days now. I'm very proud.

Heartburn is a B***H day and night. I have a growth scan next Wednesday and hopefully an induction date. I'm due 8th Sept and reckon she will be here on the 1st if they dont induce to early. Just hoping the insulin has slowed her growth down.

Ghin you should be 1st then with your double bundle.

Zebra when is your wedding? Have i missed it? goodluck if i havent.

Happy anniversary Lisa.

So much happening here and hubby moves in tomorrow so my last night of freedom hahaha

Armywife1984: edd sept 2nd/ pd sept. 4th-Late
Zebra2023: edd sept 8th/ pd sept 5th- Early
Sannie87: edd sept 9th/ pd aug 29 - early
Mummytochlloe: edd sept 6th/ pd 22 aug - early or 12th - sept late (I have two similply because i said 22nd to someone other day to realise it is right on the full moon, 12th because my daughter was due oct 6th born oct 12th)
Chimpette: edd sept 4th/pd sept 10th- Late
Mwaah:EDD 8th Sept,PD 1st Sept due to being induced xxxx

mwaah glad all is going well with you enjoy your last night of freedom x

I've also just noticed the baby on my ticker is head down :happydance: must be to coincide with me getting to 34 weeks, 3 til term 6 til due

MTC it's a crazy thought aye? :happydance:

I will be happy if he arrives after 37 weeks I don't want to go overdue he is already so big and it's scaring me :wacko:

How big is baby measuring Sannie87. I wouldn't be too worried, i measured perfect with Chloe and she was 9lbs 12 oz, and you really wouldn't have known until you were told

That's the thing they haven't told me...but every time we have a scan they say wow he's growing like anything and last time i saw midwife she giggled at how big his head was but said she wouldn't go into it as she didn't want to scare me :dohh:

Seeing her Tuesday so will ask :)

Hey Ladies, hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Been a little crazy here, wedding is tomorrow :happydance:

Thank you for the Luck Mwaah :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe