***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Have a fab day Zebra.Hope the sun is shining for you xxxx

Happy wedding day Zebra!

I have my home birth appointment tomorrow i am so excited :happydance:

Congrats on being a married woman Zebra :) Well hopefully you didn't jilt him at the alter :p

How exciting MTC. I have my next growth scan on Wednesday and should get my induction date as dont think I'll be getting another scan.

I was at the hospital for 2 hours last night being monitored as the little lady decided not to move all day or so I thought. They could here her moving on the monitor but I couldnt feel her. Apparently she is now back to back and her placenta is at the front so I arent feeling her... grrrrr. I also have a water infection.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxx

mwaah :hugs: hope she moved, and hope the growth scan goes well

My home birth appointment was wonderful, so happy. My fundal height is perfect for my date. Baby is almost fully engaged, midwife said I've engaged early compared to many saying it's my second, I am so far engaged she doesn't think it will be possible for baby to bob (un-engage or anything) she said baby being engaged already may help make my latent phase of labour shorter as may already be softening and thinning cervix. I get put on the home birth list from 12th August, and can actually home birth from 16th August :happydance:

Thank you all, it went beautifully, I am buzzing :haha: the weather was stunning, we were lucky with that, phew!! It was such an emotional ceremony, I cried several times, mostly this morning though :haha: Once I receive the professional photos I will put some up :D might take a little while as they are busy busy. If I receive any in the mean time from family/friends I will pop them up :flower:

Sorry to hear about your recent scare Mwaah, pleased things are ok :flower:

MTC - Glad everything went well with your homebirth appointment, great news :D

Been MIA as we are on hols in torquay .

Eldest DS and DH have gone fishing and the other 2 are in the soft play area.

Liss glad all is ok with baby. Girls always seem to be more awkward!

Hope all is going well with DH

Zebra, sounds like you had a lovely day. Hope MIL behaved herself.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm I have just under 5 weeks left! 34 days, doesn't sound much when you put it like that.

I think I need to start sorting things out!

Glad you enjoyed your day zebra

Dancareoi 34 days sounds like nothing how exciting

Hey everyone :flower:

Zebra Glad u had a beautiful day!

dancareoi not long at all :thumbup:

I just got back from the midwife. She said it sounds like we have a happy baby lol
And as far as she could tell he is head down but his head was deep in my pelvis so she could not be 100% so at my 36 week appointment if she still is not sure I will get a scan, I got really excited when she said he is low down already but she said not do as he could still pop back out :haha:

Hope not and that our little lamb stays put and hopefully makes a tiny early entrance :cloud9:

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather
xxx

My Cesection date is set for 9/5/13. I will be 38wks 3ds. I can't wait. I hope the twins stay on in there and come out strong. :)

ghinspire22 how exciting

Sannie87 i thought it was rare for first baby's to unengage, so you may find he stays there :thumbup:

I'm trying not to get too excited and knowing my luck I will be overdue :haha:

Thank you all :flower:

Dancer - I really don't know what is wrong with the MIL but she has changed her tune big time :shock: :wacko: I am scared haha :haha: Not long to go for you now too, 34 days isn't much at all, will fly by :flower:

Sannie - Good news, hope he is engaged and head down :)

AFM - I had a midwife appointment yesterday and scan+consultant today. I just have to do this...SHE IS HEAD DOWN AND ENGAGING!!!! :happydance: All good showed on the scan, which is amazing news. Got a brilliant close up of her heart, so cute!! The midwife annoyed me yesterday and today, oh your blood pressure is high...erm no it isn't, if you use the bigger cuff you will find it will be accurate then. 120/85 is not high, it has been that pretty much throughout the whole pregnancy. A different midwife today did the same, stupid small cuff, got false reading of 140/85. Did it with the big cuff, 125/80. Duhhhh! They didn't half squeeze my arm too, hurt like mad, so rude! Scared me for no reason as my feet are like balloons, no protein in the urine though so all seems good :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->