***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

Here's my work in progress nursery :haha:

Ds currently has his own room since he is a light sleeper. This room is our den/storage room. My parents will be buying us a crib soon hopefully but i plan on bubs sleeping in the swing for the 1st month then co sleeping until about 4months.

Is everyone else pretty much done with their nurserys?

Attachments

• 2013-08-01 14.55.35.jpg
    2013-08-01 14.55.35.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Rt.jpg
    Rt.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
One more pic...dh just brought the rocker upstairs :)

Attachments

• Rgg.jpg
    Rgg.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Looks great Army!! I'll have to get some more pictures of the boys room up, nothing much has changed though, apart from Olly pulling the curtains down :dohh:

Ive been having a lot of pressure and pains this morning! As well as lose stools (TMI sorry) I struggle to go usually. My back is hurting and i get cramps at the same time, they don't seem regular. My bladder seems to have shrunk a lot too, it feels full when there's hardly anything in there. Will head out for a walk later and see if it leads anywhere.

ArmyWife1984 looking good

PinkEmily hope something happens soon, one of us has got to go soon surely?

I'm a couple days behind you pink and i'm feeling pains too. I took ds to the park this morning and my left side of my vajayjay :haha: hurts and i feel pressure on that side :shrug:

I really hope i go a tad early rather than late!

Good Luck Pink hope something's happening.

Army it's all coming together ur nursery :D

I've been having what they seem to call 'lightening crotch' it is not exactly pleasant :haha: Today felt like i was leaking a few times but I don't know whether it's just discharge or waters....:shrug:

Good Luck Pink hope something's happening.

Army it's all coming together ur nursery :D

I've been having what they seem to call 'lightening crotch' it is not exactly pleasant :haha: Today felt like i was leaking a few times but I don't know whether it's just discharge or waters....:shrug:

On another thread I am on the same happened to someone, they had some water come out and thought their waters has gone.

Turned about I was a sudden movement from baby jumping on bladder causing wee to push out.

Pink keep an eye on those pains. It may be nothing but you never know , my first was born at 36 + 6.

Army - nursery looking good .

Sannie those pains are probably due to baby's position. I felt last week that baby was way right on my bladder and was punching my bowel!

Can't believe how close we are getting . I was at hosp for check up yesterday. Back again at 36 weeks for scan and they will then give me an induction date, probably be 2nd sept !

dancareoi yeah I think it;s just discharge of some sort lol

Oh how exciting you will have ur induction day! If it's on the 2nd then you only have just under 4 weeks to go :thumbup:

The ocd organizing freak in me would love to know the date of when my LO will make an appearance :blush:

Anyone pack their bags yet?? I don't know when i am gonna do it....it still feels far away...
def by 38wks i'll get at!!

I've packed mine but it isn't a full one, as its only an incase of transfer bag.

I wonder who will go first, especially once we hit full term :D

Lovely nursery Army, looking good.

Pink good luck, let us know if anything happens. I second what MTC says, one of us has to go soon shortly. I am getting similar pains but I think that is her dropping more in my pelvis.

My bags are packed and so are the Husbands. They are in the boot of the car along with the car seat ready. Left them in there from taking them with me on my Honeymoon :)

On the pain thing, i have been having period pains on and off for two weeks. thought i am doubtful i will go get. My cousin and her son are down from 26th August for a week, kinda hoping i will go just before then or even when they are here so they can meet baby. As she was down when i was pregnant with chloe and missed out by a few weeks

Well the pain stopped eventually. Ive been having pains for quite a few weeks now and today they were quite painful with back pain across the bottom. Lots of pressure between my hips too, i had a mild panic attack at one point. I popped to the shops before to get the last bits for my hospital bag.
I kind of hope the baby doesn't arrive this week because my dad, brother and SIL are all on holiday. All in the same place but they dont get signal where they are.

My hospital bag is a work in progress.

I have packed towel, tooth brush , nappies, wipes, maternity pads, breast pads and disposable knickers!

I have washed and dried all newborn clothes and have sorted ones for the bag ie first outfit when born and going home outfit (this has been the same for my other 3) I will pack these, my maternity night shirt and nursing bra tomorrow and that will be it I think !

With my first I was 3 weeks early so no waiting around for him to appear, but being the first it didn't really matter as there were no others to organise child care for.

My second was breach so we had a section date for her. Which was great because we organised everything in advance and my mom came over to look after DS .

I was 2 weeks early with third. My waters broke at 10.00pm so the other 2 were asleep in bed. We called B.I.L and he came to stop the night . Kids had been pre warned not to worry if they woke up to find their uncle there!

DS was born at 3.50 am which meant DH went home in time to take them to school. So that worked perfectly.

We have a rough plan in place for 2nd sept, but no plan in case I go earlier. Think we need to sort plan B!

Zebra where did u go on ur honeymoon? :D

My hospital bag and baby's bag have been packed, waiting on hubby to organize his and my mums :haha:

Few things that still need to go in there tho, my going home outfit,maternity notes,some straws,... Think that's it lol

Oh straws!! Thanks Sannie :haha:

I had some more pains last night after i posted, not many though. My bits are hurting today, as well as my nipples. At least my bag is packed now, minus toothpaste. I seem to have packed a lot less this time and i have enough with me incase i have a section again. Just watch, after all these pains im having i bet I go overdue :haha:

Today i'm going to walk to the garden centre (15 min walk) Need to find my brother a birthday present for Saturday.

Oh straws!! Thanks Sannie :haha:

I had some more pains last night after i posted, not many though. My bits are hurting today, as well as my nipples. At least my bag is packed now, minus toothpaste. I seem to have packed a lot less this time and i have enough with me incase i have a section again. Just watch, after all these pains im having i bet I go overdue :haha:

Today i'm going to walk to the garden centre (15 min walk) Need to find my brother a birthday present for Saturday.

No harm mentioning to midwife, but probably just your body getting itself ready.

Reading on bbc app this Morning about a study done on pregnant women and due dates. It showed average pregnancy was actually just over 38 weeks . There were a lot of different factors but it was interesting

Sannie - we went to the Lakes for 5 nights. Stayed in a luxury bed and breakfast. Was wonderful, didn't want to come home :flower:

We are all getting on with the bags it seems :thumbup: Mine are separated over two bags as I couldn't fit it all in one :haha: Straws, that is something I don't have, must get I think!

Anyone else getting really itchy? My boobs/nipples are itching like mad and so is my bump. Scratch scratch scratch = sore :wacko: Also TMI but anyone finding themselves going to the loo more than usual? As in for a number 2. I go at least twice a day, not normal for me :wacko: I keep feeling sick from time to time too.

Pink - hope you don't end up going over! Hope things are well :)

I haven't started on bags yet, although I think I probably will now I've finished work but what do you need straws for...??

I'm getting Braxton hicks, but nothing major, I remember getting them a lot worse with with my 2nd ds.

Got a midwife appointment on Friday for my 36 week check up and then another scan next week to check the growth. I'm been finding it increasingly difficult to walk and get about... my back, legs and hips are not playing ball at all...!

My DH is also doing my head in, never cleaning up after himself and when he looks after the boys not cleaning up after them... driving me potty!

Hiya ladies.

I need to pack my bags lol I keep thinking about it but havn'et got around to it. Time is just slipping away from me. Little madame is really active and doesnt feel engaged at all.
Are the straws for if you are laying down in bed?? I never thought to take any.
I'm taking 2 bags. One for me and one for baby. I was in 7 days last time but hopefully will half that at least this time. I couldnt bare to leave little man for that long.
I have no pains or pressure just feel like a big whale and cannot bend in the middle!! haha spending my life sat on the floor, picking up or toys or sorting washing etc.

I have my scan next Wednesday so hopefully get my induction date then as I will be 36+3.

Hope all is well at your midwife appointment Chimp and your joints start playing ball again :p

You look all ready Army. Nice nursery.

I hope something happens for you soon pink.

Sounds like a lovely honeymoon Zebra. I'm not itchy yet, you must be stretching eeek have you tried bio oil??

I would be all ready with plan B and C if I was you Lisa haha If something happened early here ( which I highly doubt) I would have to go alone and leave hubby with the little man.

At least you and babys bags are packed. Is your mum going to be in with you to sannie?? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->