***September Rainbow babies 2013 - 4 boy & 5 girls born so far***

https://tinypic.com/r/x3a236/5

Not sure if we shared coming home outfits yet???? :D here is mine.

We actually had this for ds but it didn't fit him. Hoping it fits this army trooper :)

Pink: my dh is saying just the oppostie! He is calling me asking if i am encouraging labor :haha: he wants to come home from army training :haha:
How did ur labor begin with olly?

https://s23.postimg.org/ij0a4z3vf/x3a236.jpg
greenshot download

Not sure if the first image worked. It didn't show up on my phone. Here it is again

I have an all white outfit with a grey motif on it. There is a hat and matching cardigan. All 3 of mine have worn it so come of of hospital and it is in my hospital bag now.

What a night you had zebra. Glad all is ok.

Thanks Chimp. Let us know how you get on with your scan. My chunkster was in the 95th centile last scan but was way over the scan before. I dont think they mind her being big more to do with the fact her abdominal circumference was way out of proportion. I didnt want to be induced, last time was so horrific but I'm huge and have the lost the ability to bend in the middle. I'm not experiencing pains as such but she has engaged I think and my pelvis feels like I am going to split into two. Also she is right on my bladder and I'm peeing constantly. My new insulin is too good and I have lost 3kg!!! I weigh less now than I did when I fell pregnant!!

Thats good you get extra support through your labour sannie.

My little one has a grey and white outfit with matching blanket to home in...if she is small enough for it (its upto a month).

The dog cost me another £1300 and waiting to see if the insurance will pay up. He is in a sorry state. Hubby has been amazing with him.
Banjo is out of nappies. He has been amazing too. Only 3 accidents in 3 weeks.

I still havent packed my bags or got anything ready!!! I'm having the carpets shampooed next saturday so will put the crib up on Sunday and pack. I'll be 37 weeks then and really dont think she will be here before 39 weeks unless the scan doesnt go so well on Wednesday.

xxxx

I have a super cute leggings and onsie set. Very colorful with polka dots, a cat on the bum, and ruffle detail on the sleeves. Its short sleeve, so I also have a white cardigan to go over it, and a super soft pink and green blanket :D

I have a super cute leggings and onsie set. Very colorful with polka dots, a cat on the bum, and ruffle detail on the sleeves. Its short sleeve, so I also have a white cardigan to go over it, and a super soft pink and green blanket :D

Awwww sounds adorable!! Picture of it?

Ok! Here it is :D it looks a little crumpled from being on the bag. The leggings are from the back to show the cat on the bum!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
Zebra2023 glad to hear on the whole things are okay

PinkEmily Hope the pains are a good sign :D

ArmyWife1984 lovely outfit, yay on full term :happydance:

mwaah hope the insurgence pays out for the dog hunni, glad hubby is being helpful and well done Banjo

tekkitten lovely out fit :D

AFM just seen midwife, all is going as expected, she took bloods to check iron levels, and will only contact me if they are not as they should be, other than that i don't see her until the 29th when i will be 38+6

I've attracted baby's first outfit, for us it isn't a going home outfit as will already be home

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Zebra2023 glad to hear on the whole things are okay

PinkEmily Hope the pains are a good sign :D

ArmyWife1984 lovely outfit, yay on full term :happydance:

mwaah hope the insurgence pays out for the dog hunni, glad hubby is being helpful and well done Banjo

tekkitten lovely out fit :D

AFM just seen midwife, all is going as expected, she took bloods to check iron levels, and will only contact me if they are not as they should be, other than that i don't see her until the 29th when i will be 38+6

I've attracted baby's first outfit, for us it isn't a going home outfit as will already be home

That looks cute too!

Babies first outfit is a white sleepsuit with pink stars with matching bodysuit and hat.

This is our coming home outfit, hope it fits him as looks quite small.

Hubby leaves for Fiji today, very mixed emotions, bet the next 2 weeks seriously drag!.. haha

Attachments

• outfit.jpg
    outfit.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Chimpette he's brave leaving so close to your due date, hope it doesn't go to slow.

Surely one of us has got to have a baby soon?

Tekkitten: so cute. That's one thing about having girls, so many cute outfits for them! I notice that whenever i go shopping for the boys :haha: u always see dresses and tutu's for girls and boys its just like a shirt that shows a tonka truck or something lol.

Chimp: i feel your pain. I'm in those 2wks right now. I am on the home stretch now, he comes home friday! Only thing i've enjoyed is spreading my legs all across the bed lol

Stupid iPhone, managed to press unsubscribe again!

I can always spread out in bed as hubby was banished to spare room a while ago!

3 weeks today for me, unless something happens before! 21 days, sounds closer when you say it like that!

Nesting has officially started for me...never had it was ds. But now i know mil is coming over to stay, i am scrubbing and organizing every nook and cranny. Even spent an hour shredding a bunch of old mail and paperwork :haha:

I feel this need to make the house spotless for mil and LO.

Any other nesters?. :D

Army, I've been nesting for about 3 weeks already, nested for ages with DD too

Lol wow 3wks!!!! Started early for you!! It hasn't hit me until seeing 20days left on my pregnancy app!

Lol yes i was the same with my daughter nested for about 2 months on and off with her, it is on and off though.

So ladies who do we think will be first to have their baby, someone has to go soon surely?

I'm thinking its between danca, mwahh and ghin. Mwaah and danca both have induction dates soon and ghin can't go past 38 wks with twins.

I'll bet my money on ghin 1st :haha:

Who's date induction wise is first? as you could be right it may be ghin because of the twins if not it could well be whoever induction date is first

Armywife1984: edd sept 2nd/ pd sept. 4th-Late

Zebra2023: edd sept 8th/ pd sept 5th- Early

Sannie87: edd sept 9th/ pd aug 29 - early

Mummytochlloe: edd sept 6th/ pd 22 aug - early or 12th - sept late (I have two similply because i said 22nd to someone other day to realise it is r on the full moon, 12th because my daughter was due oct 6th born oct 12th)

Chimpette: edd sept 4th/pd sept 10th- Late

Mwaah:EDD 8th Sept,PD 1st Sept due to being induced xxxx

Danca: edd 16th sept, PD induced 2nd sept-chance may go sooner due to 1st born at 36+6

Not sure abouut pink and tekkitten? I know pink is due end of aug ,early sept?

Mwaah's induction date is first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->