September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

You're so good with the exericse jelly!

I tried 50min circuit training on challenging yesterday, it went to 1hr and I ache SO badly this morning!

Ok i'm joining!

Is the biggest loser a dvd or a console game? I have lost a stone since new year but now I am getting serious about it! I have things coming up, my sons christening in on May 1st, a big lavish 40 grand wedding to go to at woburn abbey in august and my own diddy wedding next year. My target to lose is 2.5 to 3 stone by May, then another 1-2 stone from then till august and then another 2 stone from august to the following summer!

So, I have my fitness pal on my phone and log what I eat. I have joined the weight loss clinic at my local GP and i'm going to ask for some orlistat tablets ( which more than anything will keep me on the straight and narrow as if you have anything too
fatty it gives you a really bad stomach and the shites!), I struggle exercising but if you guys recommend the biggest loser ,as long as its a dvd or on the wii, I will buy it tomorrow.

Sisterrose, What sort of meals do you do to stick to 1000 calories a day and eat 3 meals a day? Do you eat small portions?

Any meal ideas are great please! I tend to just eat chicken breast and a jacket potato and a gigantic salad or crap loads of veg!

I have special K oats and honey cereal with semi skimmed milk every morning for breakfast which comes to around - 170cals

Then when I do my weekly shop in tesco I guy ready boxed side salads, there's 175g in each box and it says they're 13cals per 100g so I reckon 1 box only contains 20ish cals. I usually buy a few tubs of light choice prawns at 210cals per box to go with the salad, dump them in together and it totals around 230cals and sometimes i have a ryvita with it too which brings it to around 270cals for dinner.
If I don't have the prawns I had 1 boiled egg with it and that's even less at about 150cals!

Then for tea I usually have grilled chicken breast with vegetables or meat with salad or a bowl of soup.
If you buy the covent gardens soups and have half each with OH it's only 170cals per half a soup, obviously if you had the soup the days cals would only total about 600cals for everything so not good!

Today I've had

breakfast - Special K and semi skimmed milk - 170cals

Dinner - 1 boiled egg, salad box i mentioned and 2 ryvitas with some light choice dressing - 250cals(being VERY generous!)

Tea - Fish pie with a carrot and sweede topping instead of potato to bring the cals down with cabbage and peas - 350/400cals

So my days total is about 860ish I'd imagine. I don't drink tea or coffee, or pop, or juice so i dont get cals from my drinks as i only drink water.

I'm gonna have some home made apple crumble and custard tonight though :p

Ok today I have had... If you have anything to point out to me about where I should improve then please do so.

3 bananas
2 clementines
1 chicken breast baked with a few sprays of fry light
3 new potatos (under 200g but logged as 200g, same with chicken breast)
herb salad, red onion, cucumber and cherry toms

2 pints of water
2 coffees no sugar, drop of full fat milk
2 no sugar squashes

I can't do calorie counting, I do slimming world!!!

I used to do weight watchers but I've decided to do calories this time round, its cheaper anyway! I think my total calories today is 1100.

Cafferone I'm also on fitness pal I think it's great what's your username?

SR I did challenging circuit training couple if days ago and some exercises I just couldn't do so I've decided with circuits I'm sticking to moderate for time being. I took my fitness test on my shape and for cardio I got advanced, I was really pleased

Cafferine biggest loser is a game on xbox but I'm pretty sure it's available for the wii too.

:hi: cafferine.. Sounds like you're getting off to a good start :thumbup:

SR... I have sooo much respect for that diet! You must have so much determination. Must say, you're looking fab on your Fbook pics missus :thumbup:

I can't diet. I'm pants at it. BUT I am trying to eat more healthily - I.e. less chocolate and snacking. And i'm going MAJOR on the fitness kick. I went cardio blasting thurs, to the gym and a 2mile walk sat, to Boxercise mon and a 3 mile walk yest. I'm at the gym again tonight, and at my weigh-in this morning i've lost...

...wait for it....

1Lb.

Is there any way of doing a sarcastic :happydance:?

Seriously, I could sh*t 1lb. Must be muscles i'm building up, cos i've come home from gym soaking every time, and ached day after. Still, I haven't got so much to lose - I'm now 10st 7lb, so maybe that's got something to do with it. I just want to get back in my jeans without having to cut off circulation :haha:

I said to Oh the other day "i'm really not sure how I put so much weight on when I was pregnant cos I wasn't even that big".

In a calm, steady, non-patronising voice, he reminded me of my second trimester cake addiction :blush:

Seriously, I could sh*t 1lb.

I said to Oh the other day "i'm really not sure how I put so much weight on when I was pregnant cos I wasn't even that big".

In a calm, steady, non-patronising voice, he reminded me of my second trimester cake addiction :blush:

:thumbup: 1lb is still in the right direction, I bet you will see a big change next week

My addiction in 3rd trimester was Bobby chocolate swiss roll ...... really cheap but tastes yummy, my local shop still sell them but I havent bought one since having JJ. When I hit my first target of 2stone im going to treat myself to one :)

Hellooo

Sounds like you are all doing so well!! SR how you survive on 860 calories I don't know! lol I'd keel over I reckon!

I've started using food focus to track my food (I think btp or someone mentioned they use it?) instead of the thing on my phone as that was taking too much time! I've religiously stuck to 1300 calories this week, every day but one when I had 1450. I'm hoping I have lost more than 1lb this week!! Off into town to weigh in a bit later. I've been walking loads this week as well, so really hopeful for a good week. Last week I was 14st 12lbs so we will see!

x

Well done on all the weight losses. 2lb off for me this week. I'm accepting that this is how it's going to be for me as I have so much to lose. Totally craving ben and jerrys but feeling good about myself so resisting. Good luck to all weighing in this week. x

Emzy how did you get on ?

Snoozie 2lb is a good loss well done !

Ok I'll be honest since Tuesday with DH losing his job at some point soon etc I've not been thinking about my diet and to be fair haven't cared . But as of tomorrow I'm back on it noting what I eat and do exercise. I just hope I haven't done too much damage past couple of days - I haven't binged or anything and did go for an extra long walk on Friday.

2 and a half lb loss this week, going well, pleased with that!

Well done on all the fab losses, and for sticking to diets!

I find weight watchers meals are really good if you want to stick to certain intake of cals a day, my typical day is

Breakfast, half can of beans on 2 pieces weight watchers toast 236 cal
Lunch, Sandwich made with ww bread, chicken and light mayo
2 ww cookies both total 311 cals
Tea, ww meal example mexical chilli with wedges, served with steamed veg,
shape chocolate dessert 386 cal
and for treats i have one square of dark choc and 2 marshmallows 104 cal
I am allowed 1200 cal per day for 1 and a half lb loss target, so that lot adds up to 1057 leaves 143 spare that day.

I find i use lots of ww meals, biscuits, crisps, yogs etc they are good as not too many cals to eat nice things, the ww chocolate brownie dessert is so good when your on a diet! I find 3 meals a day helps me not nibble, apart from that i keep the hell out the kitchen! we all eat together so I dont pick at other foods!

Sorry not been in here ages then come and do a huge post!:dohh:

Back soon xx

Well considering I've not been following my diet strictly this past 10 days due to dh and College, I've managed to lose a 1lb.

Its coming off slowly but all in the right direction !

Well done Jelly!

I had a weigh in on Tues at the drs and i've lost 4lb since the week before bringing my total to 21lb

Well done ladies :wohoo: we'll all be looking good for summer at this rate :D

Well done Jelly xx

Well done Cafferine xx

SR, what a gorgeous picture of your little princess :flower:

Getting very impatient to be able to get into my 'nice' clothes, I bought some underwear yesterday, size 10 knickers and they fit:happydance: The bra is 34c and fits atm, I am more an 'a' cup when i am not bf, but i wanted to look sexy for valentines so will just wear it then i suppose seeing as i am feeding so wear nursing bra's and when i stop feeding i shrink, i would love c cups all the time!
I have decided to go lower than my target if i can, to keep a larger bracket for holiday eating and the odd fish and chips or cream cake!

Have a great weekend all, back monday with weigh in result for the week! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->