September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

SR I do 20 mins of my fitness program and then 30 minutes of circuit training I'm only on the moderate setting at the moment as found that hard enough..... You've tempted me to try the next level up now to see what it's like

SR didn't have scheduled training today so I did 50 minutes of boxercise on the challenging level ...... Oh my hod half way though I thought it was at the end lol thanks for making me push myself :)

I've never tried the boxercise :o better you than me! I'd die doing 50mins :haha: I darent even attempt it. I bet you'll be having a good weigh in this week! Xxx

I hope I do get a good weigh in this week. Really want to give it 100% this week I want to get to the next stone down . I was aiming for 9lb in January so need to lose 3lb this week

I lost 3lbs this week, so thats a stone in 3 weeks gone!!!

I was going to go to sw this evening up
My road then realised I'd mistaken Thursday for Tuesday . I think I might just use my old books as I can't see much changing in the past few years.

I swear by SW, it works for me and I am never hungry!!

Wooo go becs!! That's fab! I've been walking lots too!

Unfortunately it's very very slow going for me. 1lb off this week again, which is ok as at least I'm losing but it's so so slow. I don't get it! So now I'm 14st 12lbs and have lost 1 stone 10lbs so far. Can't wait to get to the 2 stone mark but it feels like it's taking ages!! Not helped by the fact that Matt has hit his weight loss target and is now only 2lbs heavier than me... now that's depressing!! He's done so well though, he started at 21 stone!!!

Here's to a good week. I think I might have to try cutting the calories back a bit more now, although I'm not sure where as I'm feeling a bit hungry already.

xx

How many cals are you eating at the moment Emzy? and are you combining it with exercise?

I think it's probably better to lose it slowly rather than losing too much in a short amount of time as you're more likely to keep the weight off in the long run and it's much healthier on your body :D
whereas I'm for opposite reasons, ive lost alsmot 3 stone in 3-3 and half months and im starting to wonder and worry if thats dangerous :-s I am eating breakfast, dinner and tea, never skip a meal, with the occassional snack inbetween but im only getting up to about 1000cals a day at the most which isnt good! also combining that with 30-45mins exercise a day.

Going the docs today anyway to see if she thinks im losing too fast

I'm having between 1300 and 1500 cals a day. Think I might try cutting back strictly to 1300 for a week and see what happens. I was just looking into weight watchers and slimming world, but I just can't afford to join at the minute when we're so skint!!

I did a diet on 1000-1200 a day once and lost 3 stone in 3 months. I was starving all the time! I put on a stone as soon as I stopped doing it but maintained that weight for about 6 months, before piling it on again and now I'm 3 stone heavier than that!!! lol

Good luck at the docs x

Wow- well done ladies!!

As for biggest loser, I do 30 mins on Moderate - but I don't push myself hard enough I admit, I only get around to it every other day. We don't have much room to move in the living room so that doesn't help, but it's completely my own fault.

That said, last night I joined a gym. I didn't think we could afford it, but I was going to go twice a week (either to the gym or classes) and it is £5 a go. The month is £30 by direct debit, and it's only a rolling monthly contract. So, last night, I went and had a look around, then walked for 20 mins on the treadmill, followed by a 'Cardio Blast' class. BLOODY HELL!!! It was torture! It was basically spinning, circuit training and boxercise combined, and was soooo tough. Plus, the instructor was lovely, but shouted at you. I felt like I was at Fat camp!

This morning, I can't move, and i'm aching muscles I didn't even know I had. It's great :) Although I don't think i'll make spinning tonight.. they have classes nearly twice a day... I'm aiming to do 2 a week, and maybe 1-2 gym sessions if poss.

Reason why i'm pushing it so hard? I just CAN'T diet. I admire you all sooo much, because I just can't stop eating bread. And cheese. And chocolate. It puts me in a mood if I stop.

OH is trying to lose weight too, and is doing really well. I want him to join the gym i'm at, although we wouldn't be able to go together cos of Izzy. It's just a joint membership is only £55 inc. classes. Bargain!

Wow go Matt, that is amazing weight loss, my dh started a while back, he has 1lb to go and he has lost 2 stone but he still has about the same to go, he looks better but i want him to go for it, I am naturally pretty small and i like him being tall but no a huge belly!

Well done becs:thumbup:

I am still at 9st 13lb, but tbh i have not weighed this week as i would be gutted if i go back over 10! I think i have had a good week, i have certainly tried really hard, and logged all my food, will be back monday with my weight, hope its gone down!

Got to go baby just woken up,

She is so cute, all squrmy and wriggly and sleepy:cloud9:

Emzy I know how frustrating it is when you lose slowly. But a loss is a loss and you'll get to your target xx. Big Congrats to Matt that's fantastic it must really help both eating healthy in the house

Well DH looked after James today whilst I studied as I'm back at college this Tuesday. Typically my mind was wandering so I dug out my old slimming world books. I've so far written my own list of healthy extras and free foods that I would eat. I think if I spend a few more days looking through and making notes of syns and then I can start to follow it more strictly.

Had sneaky weigh in today and lost another pound. Hoping to find time tomorrow to do do some exercise. I know this next month is going to be tough as all my spare time will be taken up with studying.

Hope everyones having a good weekend xx

Well bad weekend for me ...

Saturday we had curry admittedly I had a tesco healthy choice light version so didn't order takeout but Indian is never good regardless what you pick
Today DH cooked a roast aka drench every possible thing on a plate in olive oil..... Potato / carrots / parsnip / Yorkshire puds. I got mad and said I'll have to cook from now on for I can't keep letting me eat unhealthy food. Problem is he's never had to diet so doesn't understand the concept of healthy eating. He's really encouraging when I work out etc but doesn't realise he's sabotaging the diet continuously every sodding week. Tempted to bin all his oil then he'll have to use my 1 cal spray :). Just wish he understood, I've stopped him food shopping now just need to work on his cooking. If I cook him healthy meals he moans..... And he found my quorn mince in the fridge and said he's not eating it.

Sorry rant over ......

Monday new week new start

Well another 1.5lb off! That means so far on food focus i have lost 24.5lb:thumbup: Really pleased with it, and all it does really is make you aware of your right intake and stick to it, i am glad it has not cost me a fortune on diet plans with weight watchers or the like.

Jelly, I really feel for you, it is awful when no tonly do they not understand how bloody hard it is to loose weight but because of that can't help you with your diet.
My dh goes to weight watchers, and we almost battle against each other to loose the weight, he is so bloody stubborn and 'maley' competes every week for most lb's lost!:haha: He has lost 2 stone, but he has to go to his weigh ins to get inspired to do it, without them he judt doesn't loose because he eats everything! He loves his food, but it is nice he appreciates all my healthy cooking!
I don't know what to suggest because he will never understand! All you can do is say if you were ill had had to stick to a certain diet he would help:shrug:
Post pregnancy weight is horrible!

Anyway, hope everyone else is going ok, back soon, xx

Jelly - A light choice curry for tea isn't bad at all! especially if you've just had a healthy breakfast/dinner. As long as you didnt go over daily cals should be fine.
As for your OH - It's a bit selfish he's not taking into consideration how hard you're trying, hide the oils!! :haha: My OH cant even cook himself a piece of cheese on toast, he's never cooked a meal and I cook every day/night else we'd all starve! so luckily he gets more or less what hes given else he cant have anything else ebcause he cant cook himself anything else :rofl: he did moan about the quorn mince ive been buying too, but once id cooked it he enjoyed it and now he's fine with eating it. Did you weigh in this week?

BTP - Well done on your loss! I agree, it really is amazing what you can do by just eating properly and only having a crtain amount of cals, you don't need SW and WW really! I think SW and WW are probably just good for the extra support and to spur you on a bit, rather than the food.

Well it was a 1lb gain for me this week ladies, which i was a bit huffed about as Id exercised every day and hadnt eaten anything bad, just normally what ive been eating for the last 14 weeks but i suppose thats the way it goes, and i could lose even more this week!

BTP Congrats that's a great loss you must feel the difference now

SR I'm sure your see the difference in this weeks weigh in.

I normally weigh in on Wednesdays but as I've got college tomorrow and next I've weighed in today and I've lost a lb, so total for January is 7lbs which I'm happy with.

I've done 40mins challenging boxercise and 20 minutes your shape this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->