September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Sorry, not been here in ages, reflects no diet in ages!
Back on track i hope!

Have eaten well but not logged it, i know i am under my daily intake though:thumbup:

Well done to everyone with such great loss:thumbup:, SR WOW!! :happydance:

I am 9st 13lb today, IN THE 9's!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It has helped keep me focused to continue dieting, very pleased, but keeping off the scales for a week of serious diet so when i get on i don't see the 10 something again!
1st 4lb left to go:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Weigh in today lost 1lb, really pleased due to af poor eating and little exercise so I'm really happy.

Back on the diet today !!

Well done BTP and Jelly! We'll all be looking fab for summer :happydance:

SR, wow, amazing weightloss, you must feel like a new woman! :)

BTP, great weight and it's lovely getting under the stone boundry.

Well I'm doing well 3.5lbs off this week. :) I'm feeling so positive about it. I've had all of my babies now and I want to feel like me again.

Fot the SWers....I'm breastfeeding and I've been advised to have 4-5 healthy a's and 4-5 healthy b's a day, does that sound about right? Thanks in advance. x

Well done Snoozie that's a great loss !

I can't help you with the bf and healthy extras is there not a email contact you can ask or maybe post the question here on the sw thread and see if anyone else can help. Keep it up!

Well done on the fab losses girls!!

I lost 2lbs this week and am back into the 14s! 14st 13lb today :) so I've lost 1st 9lbs so far, its coming off slowly but surely :)

Well done Emzy, can't wait to get to the next stone always seems satisfying, if I lose 2pm this week I'll be really happy. Keep it up !

Well done Snoozie and Emma!!!!

I lost 5lbs this week, so 11lbs in 2 weeks!

Becs that's Brillant...... Really contemplating going back to sw myself now. Are you doing extra easy or green days Becs?

Well done ladies!!!!

I STILL haven't lost anything this week. BUT, I haven't put anything on... so that's not bad.

I spoke to my friend today in a catch-up and we're on about starting back up at the gym next week... It'll only be once next week, then twice the week after etc, but it'll help if she can give me a kick up the arse!

That said, although I haven't lost any weight, I am back into my size 12 work trousers. I'm not sure how, and the are VERY tight, but they fasten. So i'm pretty chuffed :) Now to get back in those 10/12 skinny jeans :/

Jelly, I do both as I am a veggie but occasionally eat fish, but I only ever have 1 HEA and 1 HEB!!

Hi,
Just a quick hello, not lost this week, had a fairly good week but i suppose it's not going to be off every week, at least i am no more!:thumbup:
:hugs:

Wow, well done Becs, that's amazing!

I seem to be averaging 4lbs a fortnight, wish it was faster but I knew it would be this way while breastfeeding. I have totally changed the way I eat and plan on it staying this way so the future is bright. :)

Keep going girls, we'll all get there.xxx

Becs.. that is soooo good!

Snoozie - 4lbs in 2 weeks is great, especially if it is a steady loss! I'd be so happy just to lose a pound a week, as long as it wasn't going back on.

Dd wanted to bake a cake last night, so I made a HUGE chocolate cake. I KNEW it was a bad idea... I had a piece last night, and have already had one this morning too. It's ok for Oh and Dd; they are at work/school. It's me that has to sit here with the temptation!

I fitted into another pair of my pre-preg jeans last night :happydance: I have no idea how, as the scales say I haven't lost weight. And I haven't particularly been exercising much. Still, i'm not complaining. They only JUST fasten (when I lie down lol), but still, they fasten :)

Weighed in today and I've lost another pound so a total of six pounds.

I have to stay in for a delivery today so I've done 55 minutes of biggest loser this morning really sweated.

Feel like I'm not giving 100% to the diet so this week I'm hoping I do better.

Well done Jelly! And omg 55mins biggest loser?! crazy! I only do 30-40mins a day, it's so tiring! What setting do you play on? I do circuit training on challenging mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->