• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Stars Weightloss Journeys!!

Hey girlies

Just a quick one as on my phone but I weighed in today and I've lost 2lb this week! Now I'm 15st 8lbs and only 1lb away from having lost a stone! So I've lost 13lb in 4 weeks and I'm really pleased! I also drank a whole bottle of red wine last night so was pleasantly surprised lol Xx

Nice work emzy

Sister rose with your fantastic weightloss this week you deserve a night out on the town..... Enjoy!

Oooo well done Emzy and SisterR!!!!! :happydance:

Welcome xcited - Good luck for tomorrow!

Jelly - Oh and I are pooling our xmas 'gift for each other' pennies to buy kinect. I really, really want the dancing game :blush: Although the fitness one looks good too :thumbup:

Well, today I went to the gym when I woke up at 11.30 (OH lets me lie-in on a sat lol), then had some of my soup (but with 2 slices of white bread and marg as I had been to the gym and my metablolism was still high). I also had a tiny bit of the veg bake which was left from last night. So far so good.

BUT for tea at 6 I had spag bol... oops. I only had 1 slice of reduced-fat garlic bread to go with it, but I had spaghetti, mince and cheese on the top (along with mushrooms, peppers etc that I put in it). Not good. I've also had 2 milk tray chocs today :blush:

Still, it's not as bad as what I would usually eat on a sat night - I always get a take-away pizza & chips to watch x-factor with if i'm not going out.

So that makes 3 times i've been to the gym... hopefully it's made a difference for Monday's weigh-in.

Well done on the weight loss guys, that is fab xx:hugs:

Spagetti on toast is a great low fat quick food fix, it was a diet saver when my dh was on his last diet! :thumbup::haha:

Exited, weight watchers are in the process of changing their points values for their new plan, so be aware that a cake that used to be one and a half points would turn to 3 and you may end up eating less than you can, if you know what points things were b4 you shouldn't have a problem!:thumbup:

Back tomorrow, really want to sneak an early weigh in this week see how i am doing, i am a scale freak, get them away from meeeeeeeee!!

And last night when i went to bed i actually hid a tube of pringles from dh!!! He said every time he went into the kitchen he was eating them so i hid them in the boiler cupboard:haha:

:rofl: My dh eats so much its so unfair :hissy: He eats all my icecream and cakes :cry: I lose weight even if i do eat cakes but i want to lose it fast this time so i can eat at christmas :rofl: AHHH!! Its only been a week it feels like a bloody month :hissy:

Gah really sorry ladies that I haven't checked in at all. A family emergency this week means we've spent most of our time travelling so i've been eating really crap food. Plus takeaways and chocolate bars. Really scared to weigh myself :(

OH has not had chance to set up my Wii fit either so no real exercise done. Was hoping i'd be well on the way.. it seems I was wrong.

In other news do you ladies know of a sensible eating plan for weightloss that wont affect BF. I hate feeling this fat but I can't be too drastic as It cannot affect my supply.

A huge well done to all you ladies who have lost weight :)

I drank soooo much last night, bet I gain this week now. But it was a fab night.
Highlight was when I was talking to some guy for about 15 minutes all normal, then went off for a bit, saw him again and he was trying to tell me something and I was like "Sorry, I can't understand you. You're speaking Australian or something..." like he was talking gibberish then it registered 5 mins later "wait, are you Australian?" and he was :rofl: I didnt even notice the first 15 minutes.

Optical - Sounds like you're doing good, don't think spag bol is too bad!

Blob - mmmmmmm christmas food *drool*

HelloDoris - Hope everything is ok family wise

Emzy - 13lbs is fab!!!!!

hi ladies:flower:

can i please please join in with you!
i have to do something as i'm the biggest i've ever been:dohh:i don't know how much i weigh but i know it's alot more than i should be.

i'm planning on starting THE DIET tomorrow as i'm not feeling very good about myself and i'm still wearing maternity clothes..........and i'm actually feeling fatter now than when i was pregnant:nope:

i'm gonna follow the weightwatchers CORE plan as i did this before and had good results with it,i know WW have a new plan out but i'd rather do the core plan and follow it at home by myself as i have all the books and stuff.............it's basically just healthy eating with a few points for treats and extras!and hopefully i can get back to working out as i really miss feeling fit:)

well done everybody on already getting started:happydance:and i shall be officially joining you all tomorrow(14th nov)i will weigh in the morning:blush: and let you all know the damage and my goals etc!

best of luck for the new week ahead xx

afternoon girls.....................just realized that i said i'm starting my DIET today :dohh::dohh::blush: i don't even know what day it is lol,meant to say i'm starting this MONDAY hee hee heee:dohh: is it too late to say i still have BABYBRAIN:hugs:

Good morning!

Think i have lost 2lb this week, weigh in not til Wed but scales so far saying i am into the 10st's, target is in the 8s so not too much more, few more months!
I have been totally stressed out though and that is not a good way to loose weight, i am one of those people that just doesn't get hungry if i am stressed and it has been that sort of weekend, when i divorced i lost nearly a stone off my usual weight, i looked ill, but just couldn't eat, it has been that sort of 'heavy' emotional stress this weekend, but having said that i am glad of the weight loss!:thumbup:

Feel like crap today!

Hope everyone is good xxxx:hugs:

:hugs: BTP i'm like that too i naturally lose weight easily but i'm not ever skinny just noraml :lol:

SR OMG mice pies mmmm... i made a pudding for last night and its nearly all left :cry: but i cant have any as Sunday is my only pudding day :hissy:

HelloDoris I'm not on a drastic one... i have normal meals just have no snacks or sweet things at all. Also i have soup for lunch, so normal breakfast, soup and normal dinner :flower:

Damn you all who lose weight easily. I've never been slim in my life and I struggle to lose anything. Even without chocolate and fatty foods I still can't shake it off.

I weighed myself to see what the damage was from drinking on saturday and I've gained 4lbs :cry: I didnt eat unhealthy, still did my exercise. Havent touched sweet stuff in 3 weeks and yet one night of pleasure for me turns in to a weeks worth of paaaaaaaaaiiinnn(drama rofl) so it looks like I wont be drinking again if I ever want to lose weight :( still dont see how alcohol could make me gain that much so fast. If I dont lose/gain again this week im going the doctors because im eating everything right. Swear my metabolism must bu fubar'd. :/

so today

Breakfast - special K and semi skimmed milk

Dinner - Special K and semi skimmed milk

Tea - soup :/

Damn you all who lose weight easily. I've never been slim in my life and I struggle to lose anything. Even without chocolate and fatty foods I still can't shake it off.

I weighed myself to see what the damage was from drinking on saturday and I've gained 4lbs :cry: I didnt eat unhealthy, still did my exercise. Havent touched sweet stuff in 3 weeks and yet one night of pleasure for me turns in to a weeks worth of paaaaaaaaaiiinnn(drama rofl) so it looks like I wont be drinking again if I ever want to lose weight :( still dont see how alcohol could make me gain that much so fast. If I dont lose/gain again this week im going the doctors because im eating everything right. Swear my metabolism must bu fubar'd. :/

so today

Breakfast - special K and semi skimmed milk

Dinner - Special K and semi skimmed milk

Tea - soup :/

I know it sounds funny but you have to eat to loose weight, more fruit and veg or salad with boiled egg or chicken for protein thrown in your diet should help you loose weight.
I think i loose it because i eat, and my metabolism is burning it off and some, if you starve yourself your metabloism slows and works the opposite way to how you are wanting, apparently starvation mode needs to be pretty long term and severe before it does anything long term or significant to your weight.
If you are happy with the special k diet, then make tea a balanced healthy meal with carb, protein and loads of salad or veg and see if it helps you loose weight, I was surprised when on weight watchers how much veg i ate and the weight fell off! :hugs::hugs:xxxx

Thanks BTP, I have a food diary in the diet journal section, I have been eating really well or so I thought this last two weeks. Always started off with a healthy breakfast, then sandwhich or salad for dinner, then a healthy tea so I cant understand how I'd gain, so it must be the alcohol I drank. I still think my body must be a curse to gain 4lbs just from drinking :dohh:

****Breakfast - 1 half go ahead bar - 80cals

Dinner - Tunda and Cucumber sandwhich

Snack - Apple slices

Then I went mad cooking tea and ate a wheat crisp 40cals dipped in colslaw, and one piece of bread with some sandwhich chicken

Tea - Fish, potatoe and vegetables.

45mins - 1hr wii fit.****

That's what I'd been eating on a typical day before I went out drinking and someho gained.:s

SR did you weigh in early? You sound a lot like me, similar weight and struggle to lose weight. Well I've learned from diets before not to weigh more than once a week, no matter how good or bad I've been as my weight fluctuates sooo much in a week so I don't get an accurate reading if I weigh more than once. Even last week, my weigh day in Saturday as that's when I definitely go to town (don't own scales at home for this very reason!) and I weigh at boots but this week I decided to weigh Friday and I hadn't lost anything. I was gutted, crying and everything as I thought I'd had a fantastic week and I couldn't understand! So I decided to weigh again on Saturday seeing as that was meant to be my weigh day anyway and I had in fact lost 2lbs. Now there is no way I had managed to lost 2lb in one day, but it's just that my weight fluctuates so much throughout a week! x

And BTP is right, if you don't have enough of the right foods, your body thinks you are starving and so clings on to your fat with all it's might as it thinks it needs it! Your food diary before sounds really good, keep at it I say x

Pretty sure my body thinks that haha...

My weight can be up to 3lb in difference from evening to morning, i want to know where that 3lb goes during the night:haha::shrug:

:rofl: yea its odd huh... i dont ever weigh myself i'm just dieting until i can fit into my clothes and then after that just letting the rest go on its own.

Today my body must feel like its being starved, i've had a bowl of soup and some roll :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->