September Stars

My God I've been having a nightmare trying to post on here! It's either my phone or laptop playing up.

I've now totally forgotten everything I wanted to say.

LBB, how is James now doing? You must be so worried :hugs: Please don't worry about the teat, just focus on your little man.

BTP, sorry to hear your family are all poorly. :hugs:

LadyK, I think your sculptures are gorgeous and I'm sure Amy would be grateful to receive one. My sister pointed out that Amy might prefer to get a personalised heart from the company that did them for Evie and Darcie but I think I'll offer just in case.

xx

BTP so sorry your husand isnt bothering to get out of bed its not very often my husband does that when hes ill he finds it difficult to stay in bed and he is rasther good with the kids and housework etc so i cant understand what you are going through but thought i would ask what he would do if you stopped waiting on him and didnt make him coffee/tea/lunch/dinner etc? or what if you stayed in bed and didnt get up would he get up with the kids then?

I have gone to bed ill before Rosie was born and he did a bit, but i was horrified at the state of the house when i felt better, it is not worth leaving it!
I never seem to have been with anyone who has done the house stuff, perhaps i mother too much, I think if anything happened to me he would send the kids to their dads and manage the girls by pulling the single father routine and getting a woman in to do it all asap, you know what they say when the mother stops the wife starts!
He is sat in the chair moaning atm, and sighing and he has done f all all day! My sympathy has been exhausted! :hugs:

I must admit when I was ill I stayed in bed and Harry was just brought to me when he needed feeding. It wasn't long though before my dh had a melt down at how bad the house was looking.

James seems to be a lot better at the minute but he was sick yesterday 3 times and isnt feeding as well as usual so his fontanel is a bit sunken today so i have been force feeding him boob and water today lol! No i will defo send you the bottle i feel awful not sending it yet x

i say btp you should stay in bed tomorrow say you feel too ill to move then he will have to get up lol x

Please don't feel awful hun, you have so much on your plate right now. Harry and me can both wait!

Poor James, he really is suffering isn't he? At least Harry was only really poorly for a day. He's got a nasty cough and congestion at the moment but it was the fever that worried me.

Sounds like we have a Sept star pregnant, I read TiredGirl is pregnant and due in Sept again!!!

so whos going back to work and when?

My sergeant phoned me about returning back, im due to return back to work 4th of April, i could take extra 9 weeks SMP but we need my full income to pay the bills. I dont want to go back to work now Paige is here, she has changed my whole outlook on everything. My bloody uniform doesn't fit me any more, do i order larger size or hope i lose it by April, it may give me that boost i need as i WILL have to lose the weight.

Paige now fits in 3-6, she still wears and fits in her 0-3 so she is wearing both sizes which means she has a load of clothes to choose from. How is everyone knowing when they reach the next size ? i was trying on 3-6 once a week to see if she fitted them.

They dont measure babies length any more but i tried to measure her and she is 22inch long she very short according to the chart in the baby book. I wonder if i measured her wrong.

BTP- good on ya girl for losing the weight.. x

F&C do you have Amy's address? will you let me know if you get it, dont want to message her just yet about it. x

Jelly- im getting blood tests and seeing someone at the hospital about my aches and pains but i started taking vitamins and it seems to have improved.x

Sounds like we have a Sept star pregnant, I read TiredGirl is pregnant and due in Sept again!!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!! im soooooooooo jealous... im unsure exactly why because i am only just about feeling normal. I have so many pregnant friends and i get jealous when i see them too......

Wooo! congrats to TiredGirl. I thought I might have been this month again too, but tested today and :bfn: :-(

Congrats to tiredgirl and there was me thinking it would be me or Kara lol

Congrats to tiredgirl and there was me thinking it would be me or Kara lol

have you done a test yet? i havnt, i kind of just think i havnt come on because i have been breast feeding..If i am i want to find out as late as possible, finding out so soon just makes the pregnancy last longer...lol i may just leave it until either i start getting sick or i get a belly but as i already look 5 months pregnant i wont notice for some time...:haha:

no its too early for me we dtd new years eve, new years day and jan 2nd and i tink i ovulated either then or just after so i have at least another week to wait but i'm hoping i have the patience to leave it longer. I'm formula feeding tough so if i dont come on its either because i'm pregnant or my cycles are irregular still this will only be my 2nd period since having tyler so not sure exactly what my cycle length is yet.

kara i didnt realise you were a police officer! Il be going back at the end of march unfortunately :( x

wow congrats to tired girl x

Amy has put pics of baby ava on Facebook now and she is so perfectly beautiful life is so cruel x x

I don't think I'll be trying to TTC until Tobe is at least a year old, and that's if we decide to have a third child. But still, it's exciting to hear about others who are trying! :happydance:
:baby: :dust: to all that are in that mode! And don't forget to have fun trying! :)

Do you know what I find interesting about looking towards the end of this mat leave (which isn't until end of June for me)? I am in yet another place than I was with Simon. I was pretty set on returning to work after I had him. Partly because I missed it, partly because I knew I wanted a second child within about a year and needed to go back for a year to qualify for EI mat leave (in Canada, you only get those mat benefits if you have put in a certain number of hours prior to your mat leave).
This time around, I have a very different set of circumstances. And I don't know if I want another kidlet yet, so I don't even know if I need to consider returning to work full-time for that reason.
Sigh.
It all seems rather overwhelming , but nothing is forever, right? I am confident that I can find another good job in my field when the time is right. And we can live (albeit tightly) on my husband's pay. So there really is no "wrong" choice. Or nothing that I can't change should I find myself unhappy with my initial decision.

Knowing that sort of takes the pressure off. :shrug:

Lady K, I messaged Amy and am going to make a keyring for Ian as he always gets overlooked apparently.. poor guy. I don't have her address yet though but will obviously get it soon.

Congrats Tiredgirl! Part of me is jealous but the main part of me is thankful that I'm not! I'm just not ready to be pregnant again, let alone look after a new born again.

x

Lbb glad James is on the mend

Lady k not sure when I'm going back to work, as i want no 2 soon we need abit of money behind us especially as I'm the main bread earner. Think I will wait until I sit my exam 1st march and if I qualify possibly go back early if not stay on maternity until mid sept. I can't stand the thought of leaving James but know it's inevitable :-(

Becs - Congrats on joint weight club last night, I'm still sticking to my diet this week but am thinking of joining sw, see how I go the next few weeks and see if I need abit if a kick :)

BTP sorry your all poorly hope things get better soon xx

Wow tiredgirl pregnant - I'm also jealous but don't think physically I could cope with being pregnant again so soon. I feel like my hormones have only just started to go back to normal..... Except I'm still waiting for af I'm on day 42 now still with few signs except one big spot on my chin :)

Decided to start my course next month lasts 28 days, I'm quite excited to ge doing something normal and using my brain ! Just hope I pass

Hi ladies

BTP - :hugs: hope you feel better soon

Lady K - I think it's a lovely idea to send Amy one of your sculptures x

Congrats to Tiredgirl.

Must admit I'm with F&C and relieved it's not me. Part of me feels sad at the idea of not having another baby but at the moment the bigger part of me can't imagine being pregnant again. I'm 35 and wouldn't contemplate having another for at least 2 years. If I could skip the pregnancy bit I would do it without hesitation. Having to have the C-Section and the problems I've had since with infections and my womb not shrinking have really put me off. Plus my body is still aching all over and despite breastfeeding full time, my womb hasn't shrunk back properly so I feel really heavy and lethargic. I did enjoy parts of being pregnant - the feel of Scarlett growing inside me, her kicking and hiccups were amazing but on balance I would say I didn't enjoy it more than I did enjoy it if that makes sense?! However, I know I may well change my mind as I had a chat with my step-sister about it at Christmas and she said it was at least a year before she felt she would like to have another one.

Am I the only one who isn't planning to get pregnant?

I go back to work end of April start of summer term.

What jobs do you all do?

Fishy do you make cufflinks? xx

I'm planning on going back in May but I need to find a new job as mine is too far away and they won't let me do part time.

GG, yep can do cufflinks. There's a photo of some we made on our new website or our facebook page. Sol solis x

Oh forgot to say, I was a sales rep for a clothing company but gave that up and became a PA as new we were going to try for a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->