September Stars

So does anyone have a 'feeling' about which sex you are carrying? I seem to remember TT has a 'girl' vibe.....

I have a very definite :blue: vibe, whereas OH has a strong :pink: vibe :haha:

I know, we have a bet with each other :haha:

I'm gonna be SO shocked if they tell us it's a girl though. But it would be lovely as it would mean that it's the 5th generation of first born girls in my family (and all 5 generations alive to see it!)

I don't have a feeling either way, but since we have a name picked out for a Girl but not a Boy I think it will be :blue:

I think I am having another boy, not for any real reason, I just do!:shrug:

I was just about to say I have a boy vibe for you poshie!

Anyone else getting pop ups everytime they log in?

Hi everyone! Welcome Nicky.

I had a girl vibe but I keep having boy dreams. I'm just not sure now! at least I have 13 days to wait before I should find out...

(Sorry about the boring midwife appointment. It sucks when they lose your details! And yay on the blood pressure, mine is also 100/60.)

Poshie I've got my pop up blocker on so just have the constant yellow bar appear at the top of the screen every time I change pages :dohh:

I get the pop up blocker too, everytime I change the page. I've seen a thread in the forum help area complaining about it too.

Welcome, Nicky!! :)

I hate the pop ups. I'm now LESS likely to shop at Macy's, just because they're annoying me!

I have a :pink: feeling, but think that it's probably because I already have two boys and would really love a girl. If it's a boy though, I won't be depressed about it or anything. Less than three weeks until my scan too! Wasn't someone else on the same day as me (the 24th)?

Do you ladies mind if I have a bit of a rant here? I am SO irritated with my MIL. She's INSISTING that we come to her house and stay the night this weekend and spend easter with them. However, because HER in-laws are coming to visit as well, there will be no bed for us - so DH, myself, and our two children have to sleep in the basement on the sectional sofa! She knows that I'm pregnant and haven't been feeling well this week, but when we mentioned to her that we may not make it she got all quiet and whiny and made me feel guilty about it. On the plus side, I have all of next week off, so I can come home and rest all day on Monday to make up for it!

I'm the same day! My scan is the 24th too :)

My In laws = Urgh to me, so rant away :)

Shadow, rant away my dear, rant away ;) I think you have a fair point personally.....I wouldn’t want to not have a bed either. What does DH say about it?

Shadow, rant away my dear, rant away ;) I think you have a fair point personally.....I wouldn’t want to not have a bed either. What does DH say about it?

I agree! I'd really not be comfy inanything other than my own bed. Can't she visit you?

DH doesn't like it either, but we feel obligated because his grandparents will be there, and they live 8 hours away, so we rarely get to see them (and I don't want to have to drive 16 hours while pg even LESS than I want to stay with the in-laws, lol). As it stands it's a 2.5 hour drive each way...and to top it all off, we JUST spent last weekend there for my nieces birthday!

Wow, I was the last to post? Hope that means that everyone is feeling great. :thumbup:

Just wanted to pop in to say I'm a sweet potato! Yay!

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Hi Shadowcat! Congratulations on your sweet potato-ness!

I'm fine, still being sick pretty much every day!

I went to pregnancy yoga today for the first time. It was great. Really relaxing and so good to stretch out my back and legs! The teacher is a nurse and she is going to teach us lots of good breathing techniques for labour, and pelvic floor stuff. That's going to be really useful I think!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Welcome Nicky.

Shadow sorry about your inlaws. Is there any way you could stay at a hotel? It sounds like it could be an uncomfortable night.

Well it's been an eventful week for me. I had my 16 wk mw appointment and all my bloods came back clear and blood pressure is good so no issues thankfully. We had a gender scan today despite the boy dreams i've been having, we are having a little girl. I'm so excited as I wanted a girl (obviously I would have been happy with a boy too). My OH is already practicing his 'where do you think you're going wearing that?!' speech, lol.

I hope everyone's okay xxx

Oh yay Carhar, congratulations on the little girl! So exciting. Have you thought of names yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->