September Stars

Hey, it really is beautiful weather at the mo. I hope it lasts. I heard on the BBC that pregnant women especially should get out in the sun for the vitamin D. I've been stuck inside for the past few days tho.

I too would like a girl, but am almost certain I'm having a boy. The clothes are so much cuter for a girl. I'm loving the little shorts in the shops at the mo. My OH thinks were having a girl. I've posted my 12 week scan (I was actually 13+2) let me know what you think.

I'm also going to try breastfeeding. I'm a bit scared tho xxx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/afdf9eef.jpg

I definitely agree about the vitamin D. I woke up today feeling tired and cranky. I spent the baby's nap time on my front porch in the sun, and now I feel lovely. I think that I'll go for a walk later and then go to bed early. :thumbup:

Carhar, love the scan pic! I'm terrible at guessing, though, so I won't try...because I'll be wrong!

Hey, it really is beautiful weather at the mo. I hope it lasts. I heard on the BBC that pregnant women especially should get out in the sun for the vitamin D. I've been stuck inside for the past few days tho.

I too would like a girl, but am almost certain I'm having a boy. The clothes are so much cuter for a girl. I'm loving the little shorts in the shops at the mo. My OH thinks were having a girl. I've posted my 12 week scan (I was actually 13+2) let me know what you think.

I'm also going to try breastfeeding. I'm a bit scared tho xxx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/afdf9eef.jpg

aww love the scan pic, if you need any help or advice i would love to help you on breast feeding, im a breast feeding peer support worker and iv also breast fed all 9 of my babies, please dont be scared it is one of the most natural and beautiful things you can do, and im sure you will love it too xx

Morning ladies :) It's like Friday for me today as I'm not working tomorrow. The feeling of the sun on your skin is just lovely isn't it - hope I can get some tomorrow. I have heard that the weather changes for the weekend.........:(

Carhar, love the picture, congrats!

We haven't heard from Smile - I'm sure she had jer 16wk appt on Wednesday ...... hope all okay and we'll look forward to the update.

Hey :) I have been lurking but havent posted as I've been so poorly this week :(

16 week apt went fine :) But I didn't get to listen to the hb!! :nope:

Hi Ladies!! I'm due Sept the 15th so thought I could squeeze into this thread. I'm from Scotland and expecting my first baby. My next next scan is the 3rd of May so am going to find out the sex of the baby for sure so I can start decorating the nursery!! :) Feel like time is dragging and hoping it will speed up a little after reaching the half way mark. Feeling a bit like a flump this week, still at the not quite profound bump stage. Anyone hope to get to know some of u better on the run up to Sept xx

Hello Mitch, nice to meet you! Exciting that you have your gender scan sorted out. Is that your 20 week anomaly scan? When's your due date?

I'm in Scotland too - Glasgow. *waves from the other end of the M8*

Hello Mitch, nice to meet you! Exciting that you have your gender scan sorted out. Is that your 20 week anomaly scan? When's your due date?

I'm in Scotland too - Glasgow. *waves from the other end of the M8*

Hey Tinytabby. Thanks for thr response. Yeah am 16 weeks tomorrow and anomaly scan is the next one. Due date 15th Sept....Can't wait!!. Nice to meet another Scottie lol !!

What's ur due date?? :happydance:

Yeah this is my first. Thinking I might want to have a water birth!!

Happy Monday everyone! :D

Welcome Mitch, there's always room for more M2B in here, pull up a pew.

Glad everything is okay Smile, thanks for updating x

TT - a couple of posts a go, you say your due date is 5 August - I think you meant 5 September right? ;)

So....how is everyone? I'm doing okay. Feeling pretty good but still have my moments of feeling a bit bleurgh (you know how it is). Definitely expanding by the day but now work know, I can just let it all hang out! I told more colleagues on Friday as we went out for a meal after work. They weren't that surprised. ;)

We had a nice family weekend and enjoyed the fine weather. My childminder is on leave this week so my son is being looked after my my DH this morning, MIL this afternoon and tomorrow, me on Weds, childminder back on Thurs, then it's Easter break.

Happy Monday :)

I'm feeling better now :) though still have the runny nose and cough combo :dohh: Also, is anyone else getting these banging headaches that just won't leave? Apparently it must be hormonal because paracetamol doesn't touch it :nope: so annoying! lol

Hey Smile. Funnily enough I have been getting headaches just recently......quite annoying. Glad you are feeling better. My nose is constantly semi-blocked and I get quite a few nose bleeds too.

Happy Monday :)

I'm feeling better now :) though still have the runny nose and cough combo :dohh: Also, is anyone else getting these banging headaches that just won't leave? Apparently it must be hormonal because paracetamol doesn't touch it :nope: so annoying! lol

My headaches are brutal and visit every second day but they are more like migraines than headaches eh!! I love it how we go through all this and it's the men that go out to wet the baby's head!!! lol

Hiya!

Oops - yes - baby brain - 5th September!

Glad everyone is OK. We've been quite quiet lately! I'm still being sick! And I'm getting really sore legs! I get those headaches too, thankfully only once a week or less. I've found 4 head is quite good, as is heat. A really hot shower often helps.

Did some nesting yesterday. Cleared some stuff out of the spare room, so now you can actually walk into it. Progress!

Got a MW appointment this avo. Going to go nuts at them because I still don't have a date for my 20 week scan!

You are definitely owed that 20 week scan date TT - hope she sorts it for you today!

You are definitely owed that 20 week scan date TT - hope she sorts it for you today!

Me too! At this rate I'm worried that everything they do will be 3 weeks late, including being available when I want to give birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->