September Stars

Oh yay Carhar, congratulations on the little girl! So exciting. Have you thought of names yet?

No we had only agreed on a boys name so back to the drawing board. There's just too many nice girls names. I'm up for any suggestions. We would like a name that's known but not too common and def none that start with R otherwise it will rhyme with the surname x

ahhh! congrats carhar! i cant believe that a lot of us will know what we are having over the couple of weeks!! (not me though.) its amazing how fast time is going!!

Congrats on the little girlie, Carhar! How wonderful. I wonder if the gender dreams that we have mean anything? I had a boy dream the other night as well. 15 more days until we find out for sure.

Wow, TT, you're still sick every day? That's rough. I'm so sorry.

The in-law visit didn't turn out too badly. Sleeping was almost as awful as predicted, but we're home again now, so I can sleep in tomorrow. Plus, I'm on vacation for the whole week. :thumbup:

Shadow - glad it wasn't too bad and yay for your vacation.

Jen - I really don't think I want to find out the gender for the next one (if there's a next one). I kind of wish I hadn't found out now, but I desperately wanted to know.

Well we have a long-list of possible names now:

Naomi
Elena
Anna
Niamh
Alexa/is - Lexi
Megan
Charlotte (middle name only)
Ella
Emilia
Emma
Faye (middle name only)
Georgia
Lacey
Maddie (middle name only)
Sara

I think we'll change our mind over the next few months. My favorites at the mo are Elena Lacey or Elena Charlotte. I'd probably abrv Elena to Elle, Ella or Ellie.

It's so hard choosing a name! X

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a good long weekend. Glad the inlaw visit was ok, Shadowcat, and yay for a week off.

It sucks beyond belief! Yesterday I was horribly sick in the morning and I had a migraine all day AND we had family round for a Sunday roast. All I wanted to do was go to bed. It was a big shame because everyone was being really funny and I could have had such a good laugh if I hadn't felt like I was dying.

I'm scared to get out of bed this morning because I know that moving about will make me throw up. I'm just so tired of it.

I think we'll change our mind over the next few months. My favorites at the mo are Elena Lacey or Elena Charlotte. I'd probably abrv Elena to Elle, Ella or Ellie.

Your names are lovely - I really like Elena, it's pretty.

We've got Lucy if it's a girl and Thomas if it's a boy. It took us about ten minutes to come up with names. I'm glad we haven't really argued about it, although I did really like Emily for a girl but OH felt it was too flowery, whatever that means!

Shadow - glad it wasn't too bad and yay for your vacation.

Jen - I really don't think I want to find out the gender for the next one (if there's a next one). I kind of wish I hadn't found out now, but I desperately wanted to know.

Well we have a long-list of possible names now:

Naomi
Elena
Anna
Niamh
Alexa/is - Lexi
Megan
Charlotte (middle name only)
Ella
Emilia
Emma
Faye (middle name only)
Georgia
Lacey
Maddie (middle name only)
Sara

my daughter is called Ella! it is a beautiful name, not too common but not too unusual, i still love it as much now as i did then! x x x

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a good long weekend. Glad the inlaw visit was ok, Shadowcat, and yay for a week off.

It sucks beyond belief! Yesterday I was horribly sick in the morning and I had a migraine all day AND we had family round for a Sunday roast. All I wanted to do was go to bed. It was a big shame because everyone was being really funny and I could have had such a good laugh if I hadn't felt like I was dying.

I'm scared to get out of bed this morning because I know that moving about will make me throw up. I'm just so tired of it.

Your names are lovely - I really like Elena, it's pretty.

We've got Lucy if it's a girl and Thomas if it's a boy. It took us about ten minutes to come up with names. I'm glad we haven't really argued about it, although I did really like Emily for a girl but OH felt it was too flowery, whatever that means!

so sorry to hear your still being so ill tabby, that must be awful, i remember how i felt the first 3 months, cant possibly imagine still being like that! :flower:
on a happy note, i LOVE Thomas! but hubby wont have it as a first name so ive managed to bargain it in as the middle name!! :haha:

Thanks Jen, I had a week off being sick around week 15. It gave me a false sense of security! I'm still hoping it will calm down. I can't be like this for another 21 weeks, can I?

I'm glad Thomas is a name you like too. We also like Tom and Tommy so it's a good flexible name! What have you got as a first name, or is it s secret?

Aww TT sorry you're so ill still. I feel bad now that I moan about the all day headaches I occasionally get as they really suck. Has your mw suggested anything? I read somewhere about a natural herb that eases sickness that women take whilst pregnant. I'll see if I can find our what it is.

Cute names. I'm so jealous that you've decided on names. My OH changes his mind like the wind, lol x

Jen - I've always loved the name Ella, you have good taste, lol x

TT I think it's milk thistle. Here's a link in case you haven't already tried it... https://www.herbal-remedies-at-home.com/herbs-for-pregnancy.html x

TT I think it's milk thistle. Here's a link in case you haven't already tried it... https://www.herbal-remedies-at-home.com/herbs-for-pregnancy.html x

Thanks Carhar. I'll ask my midwife next time I see her. They did say way back I could see my GP and ask about anti-sickness medication but I wasn't keen on taking anything unless the baby's or my own health was in danger. I also just keep thinking, it surely can't last the whole time, can it?!!

TT, are you keeping yourself hydrated? I can always tell when I haven't been drinking enough fluids, or if I'm drinking too much soda or tea and not enough water, because I start to feel nauseous.

I'm very pro anti-sickness meds. You all know that I took them for several weeks, and it really does make a difference. If the natural remedies don't work, if I were you I'd give it a shot!

Thanks Shadowcat. I think I'm hydrated. I'm mostly drinking watered down fruit juice. Water on its own makes me feel sick.

Someone said to me I'm getting dehydrated at night which is why I'm being sick in the mornings, so I drank extra all through the night. It made me pee twice as much and I was still throwing up in the morning!

I don't think I'm bad enough to worry much about it. I've not lost weight, it's just a bit miserable.

Morning September Stars :)

Did we all have a nice Easter break? Glad to hear your inlaw trip went ok, bet you were glad to be back in your own bed the next day though Shadowcat ;)

TT - you have definitely had it rough with the sickness. I haven't been sick for ages, but wasn't much anyway. I still have moments of feeling rough but not half as bad as 1st tri. I hope yours goes very soon.

Congrats on team :pink: Carhar! We have a nightmare finding names we like. I won't be giving anything a way when we do though, as we like to keep it a secret until the baby is born ;)

We had a nice weekend break. Visited my Dad, sister and nephew and niece in Somerset on Fri/Sat then home on Sun/Mon for family time.

Back to work today, then day off tomorrow. We are taking my son to see Thomas the Tank Engine (real life one) I think he's going to love it!

Hope everyone's okay :)

Had a nice chilled out easter weekend - though was forced to watch paranormal activity 3 :shock: watched law abiding citizen afterwards though so no nightmares thank god!

Hello Smile :) Love the balancing out of viewing you had there!

Haha I had to watch something different to take my mind off of it :p Bit of Gerrard Butler - don't mind if I do! :haha:

Plus by the time that had finished I was so tired I don't think I could have conjured up a nightmare if I tried! :rofl:

I think I can feel Pud moving around a bit in there you know.....first time I've felt something just sitting at my desk. Anyone else been feeling anything? Has anyone else used a doppler?

I've been feeling it move a lot more over the past week or so :thumbup: feels so strange! The dr has used a doppler on me once but I don't have one of my own x

Was PA3 really scary, Smile? I've seen the first two and they're great for the jump factor. I think they ruined the first one in the last thirty seconds, though, and pretty much the same with the second one.

I'm feeling movement pretty often, but it seems to depend on the day. Some days I'll feel it all day long, some days not at all. I'm very excited to have regular movement that DH can feel from the outside though.

Does anyone else feel like they're getting HUGE already? I sure do! DH even commented on it yesterday (though he definitely did not use the word "huge" as he values his life, lol). I'm going to be absolutely massive by this summer if I keep going like this. Funny thing, though, is I've only gained about two pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->