September Stars

Hello Stars :)

Welcome to our group Vixxen. Fortunately the sickness stopped for me around 14 weeks, but poor TT has suffered all the way through! It must be horrid to have it so long, hope it gets better soon.

I love the Sept Stars logos Smile - I just need to work out how to fit it in to my sig (which is pretty full).

I don't think I've felt any outside kicks yet, only just flutterings inside.

1 week today til scan! (6 days for TT) I am going to be so nervous on the day :shock:

Hi everyone! I'm loving all the kicking stories. I'm still not entirely sure sometimes if it's the baby or wind!

Poshie - I'm really looking forward to my scan but lots of people are saying they're nervous. I'm starting to wonder if I should be too!

TT - I am generally fine and excited leading up to scan. It's just when the day itself comes, I start getting twitchy.....it's easy to get carried away with gender but at the end of the day, it's about whether the baby is healthy and I guess that takes over for me.

I know what you mean... Altho I have totally relaxed since 12 weeks because I dunno, I just feel strongly that everything is going to be okay. Maybe that's naive but rather than fear the worst like I did in the first tri, I'm expecting the best!

Hi vixxen.

Well I've been worried as until today I'd only felt one kick sensation. This afternoon I've been getting a lot of rolling, fluttering sensations almost kick like spasms. I love it. It makes it all feel much more real.

I hope everyone's okay xxx

Hi all :wave:

I'm 17 weeks today :happydance: When did you start to feel movements/kicks? I'm hoping I'll be able to soon.

I can't feel any movements or kicks yet :( but knowing I have an anterior placenta, I haven't really been expecting to feel anything yet. I can't wait for it to start though.

TT and Poshie it's your scans this week!! I'm excited for you. :D Only 8 sleeps until my scan now too!! :happydance:

Thanks LC :dance: for scan week! I think TT is Weds and I am Thurs, can't wait :D

I have been feeling definite movements from about last week. It does vary from person to person though and as this is my second, I had expected to feel something earlier. I have a posterior placenta this time but had an anterior first pregnancy. Doesn't seem to be any difference in when I felt the movement though :shrug:

How is everyone doing? Good weekend?

Happy Monday, all!

I've been feeling little movements for a while now, but they're just now starting to get a bit stronger. DH still can't feel them from the outside yet though, nor can I see them yet.

I'm so excited for you, Poshie and TT!!! 8 sleeps for me as well, Cookies. :thumbup: My kids are almost more excited about it than I am...they're counting down the days because we're letting them come with us. They can't wait to see their baby brother or sister.

Here's a question - I realize that we all have different body types, but... how's everyone doing with weight gain? I lost ten pounds right in the beginning because I was so ill, and I weighed myself this morning and have still only gained back three pounds (I think that's a bit over one kilo, right?). I don't think there's any cause for worry, as I had plenty to spare....but I can't help but be concerned.

Hello SC :) Yes we all have exciting times ahead with our 20 week scans coming up over the next few weeks :happydance:

With regard to weight gain......I too lost weight according to my 12 week weigh in (compared to my 6 week one). However, when I weighed myself a couple of weeks ago I had put on 5kg! However, I am taking that with a pinch of salt because that was according to my home scales which are no doubt different to the others. I wouldn't worry about the weight thing, unless you have significantly lost or gained. Sounds like you are putting the weight you lost back on slowly, which has to be a healthy thing. ;)

It is slow going, which is shocking considering the amount of food I'm eating. We had cheeseburgers for lunch yesterday and then pizza for dinner! I did have a salad first, though... but I followed it all up with a bowl of ice cream. :blush:

I think as long as you aren't underweight, baba will be ok :D

Can't believe we (should) find out in less than 3 days what team we are on! :dance:

I have weighed myself at home using the same scales on the same floor tile every week since I got my BFP. As of last Thursday I'd gained 3 1/2 pounds altogether. 1lb of that was in first tri and then the other 2 1/2 were at 16 weeks I think. That makes me sound quite neurotic doesn't it?

My diet has been really bad since I've been pregnant, far worse than it was before. Mind you it doesn't help that I seem to be craving sweets and pizza!!

I took so long typing that response, that I missed two posts!! Oops, sorry lovelies :)

No probs Cookies :D

SC - I think I'm going to have another boy but there is no real reason for that, other than I already have one! Alot of people have been saying girl for me this time. Still, not long to wait now :happydance: I am about to post a poll in my journal to get the bnb opinon ;) Do you have a feeling about you?

I'm feeling like it's a girl, but the odds are definitely pointing toward another boy (we have two already). Either way, it's the last one for us!

Cookies, my diet isn't too good either (see my post above!). I'm just trying not to go too crazy, to keep drinking my water, and taking my vitamins. I'm also trying to get some exercise at least a few times per week, but that's pretty hard sometimes!

This will be our second and last baby too. Just think, we won't be pregnant again after this one! My DH has agreed to have the snip ;)

Lol, yep, mine too! I'd have my tubes tied as well if I could (just to be doubly sure!) but the hospital where we'll be having the baby is catholic based and won't do it.

My rationale is well I've had to go through pregnancy and childbirth, so it's only fair that he should do this bit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->