September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Hey girls just wanted to wish you all a happy and healthy nine months !

My LO was due last September but made a late entrance, seeing your thread made me feel nostalgic !!!

Thanks for the signature ttcstill its fantastic.

I've not managed to get on here in a couple of days because I'm just too tired. I have to go to bed as soon as I'm in from work and then I can't sleep as suffering from insomnia. Been feeling quite teary too but I know it will all be worth it eventually. x

Missy- You are welcome. She looks like a lot of fun! I'm doing pretty good! No sickness or anything but it's still early so maybe the sickness part is coming! haha. I am more tired than usual but that's about it. :)

Okay, well here's something not so fun. I've just got my first cold sore in over 3 years...freakin' hormones :( Now I can't seem to use any medication to take care of it. Anybody have any suggestions?

I'm so annoyed. Guess I can't really get mad at baby for this....lol. Whatever it takes, right ladies?!

Im only 5 weeks 3days according to the due date calculator. I will officially know next thursday. So im the only one having ms. Well guess what I pass ms on to all you lovely ladies lol just kidding just kidding. I work nights so when I get off. I take my shower and feel so much better. Its all worth it.

hi all :) had a scan last sunday long story) anyways turns out baby is NOT ectopic this time (wohoo!) AND i'm actually measuring a week bigger than i thought! yay! so my ticker is now a week out....grrrr lol i must change it. My symptoms at the min are nausea ( but no sickness) tiredness, hunger!! ( i am eating all the time!) lol, and the most painful boobs in the world ever!!
hope u ladies r all doing ok xxxxx

thats really good news that baby is not ectopic :) x

hi all :) had a scan last sunday long story) anyways turns out baby is NOT ectopic this time (wohoo!) AND i'm actually measuring a week bigger than i thought! yay! so my ticker is now a week out....grrrr lol i must change it. My symptoms at the min are nausea ( but no sickness) tiredness, hunger!! ( i am eating all the time!) lol, and the most painful boobs in the world ever!!

Such good news!

Hi all can i join you please ????

hope you are all doing ok ?

Im due around the 9-11th sept (different length cycles but im opting for the 9th) so im not sure of the date till i have my first scan !

:happydance:

I am slightly worried as I don't have any of the symptoms everyone else seems to be having :nope:

Other than a missed period, I don't have anything else - I'm not feeling sick, I'm not tired, the constipation has gone...not that I actually want any of these things but it would be good to just feel a little bit pregnant! Anyone else not having any symptoms yet?

Also, does anyone know when I should book an appointment with my midwife? With my last pregnancy, I had moved areas in my first trimester so I only saw her at about 11 weeks and I remember her saying it should have been earlier...

Hi Mom2Ben, I know how you feel I don't seem to have any symptoms either - occasionally I will feel a bit nauseous but thats about it! P.s my son is also called Ben :) xx

Also, does anyone know when I should book an appointment with my midwife? With my last pregnancy, I had moved areas in my first trimester so I only saw her at about 11 weeks and I remember her saying it should have been earlier...

I am seeing my doctor today who will then refer me to the midwife - I think I saw my midwife at 8 weeks last time but think that was because they thought I was 11 weeks pregnant rather than 8 weeks pregnant so not actually when you are meant to see the Midwife for the first time! x

not really got any symptoms just sore boobies and maybe more tired but im just getting over flu so it could just be that !

Im going to book my appt with the mw at about 8 weeks so i dont have to long to wait for my scan after :thumbup:

Coco- That is great news!!

Momandpeanut- Hello! Welcome! :)

Mom2Ben- Don't worry hun. I'm not feeling any symptoms either. I'm just a little more tired but that's not even all the time. I have heard a thousand times that many women don't experience symptoms til the 6th or 7th week. Even then, sometimes they are minimal. We should consider ourselves lucky for now since i'm sure the symptoms will start popping up, haha. And yes the other ladies are right. I would say 8 weeks.

Hope all you ladies have a great day! :)

Hi everyone!

I dont really have a symptoms either. Apart from sore boobies if I push them to check and a tummy that feels like I did 300 sit ups yesterday!?! Its just sore!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

xxx

Thanks for all the reassurance ladies! Hopefully I will be kicking myself for saying I had no symptoms when I am feeling sick and exhausted in a few weeks!

Wish this rain would disappear - being stuck indoors with an energetic 2 year old is hard work! Tried to go to the local softplay centre this morning and there was a queue of cars waiting to get in (needless to say I didn't join it!). Went for apple juice and cake instead!

Enjoy the rest of your days!

apparently i need to post more before i can add a signature...so that's exactly what i'm doing ;)

i'm going in for my blood work tomorrow and then our first dr's appt is in 2 weeks (i'll be 8 weeks then). i'm so excited!! i can't stop looking at cribs, maternity clothes, and such while i'm at work. i'm getting nothing done...

apparently i need to post more before i can add a signature...so that's exactly what i'm doing ;)

i'm going in for my blood work tomorrow and then our first dr's appt is in 2 weeks (i'll be 8 weeks then). i'm so excited!! i can't stop looking at cribs, maternity clothes, and such while i'm at work. i'm getting nothing done...

Well post your heart out! If you need any help let me know.

That is great news..... do you need me to change your due date?

Hi all can i join you please ????

hope you are all doing ok ?

Im due around the 9-11th sept (different length cycles but im opting for the 9th) so im not sure of the date till i have my first scan !

:happydance:

When you have a specific date let me know and I will add you to page one. Welcome and congrats.

I have still felt very fatigued and my BBS are sore but other than that and the occasional headache I am fine..... I will be just fine if i dont have ms.... for me that increases the headaches and with my last angel the headaches kept me making trips to the hospital because Tylenol was not working.

Kiki0522 - Oh yes, she's bags of fun lol she deffinitely keeps me busy. How you feeling today hun?

cocelopen - That's great news about not being an ectopic hun! x

momandpeanut - Congratulations hun. I'm not actually sure how far along I am until I have my scan either. x

To the ladies that are worrying about lack of symptoms, don't because you don't need symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy :) My pregnancy with my daughter was a breeze, I had no morning sickness at all. So try not to worry ladies. Hope everyone is having a good day! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->