September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Anyone having morning sickness that was not having it at first? I'm having it in the middle of the night.

Anyone having morning sickness that was not having it at first? I'm having it in the middle of the night.

Hey

Not yet ;-) Just hungry all the time then i eat too much and feel full then hungry, then full haha!

How many weeks are you?
xx

my bloat seems to have gone, but OMG I am so sleepy, i cant only just keep my head up. The last hour and half of work is going to be a killer

Hey

Not yet ;-) Just hungry all the time then i eat too much and feel full then hungry, then full haha!

How many weeks are you?
xx

i feel the exact same way! i'm currently sitting at work, hoping my pants button doesn't go flying against the wall! i'm soooo full, but i know in an hour i'm going to be starving again. i'm only 6 weeks...i'm going to gain 100 by the end of this!

Hey

How many weeks are you?
xx

i feel the exact same way! i'm currently sitting at work, hoping my pants button doesn't go flying against the wall! i'm soooo full, but i know in an hour i'm going to be starving again. i'm only 6 weeks...i'm going to gain 100 by the end of this!

Haha me too! I am 5 Weeks 3 days ;-)
I am like a little mouse sneaking down stairs for snacks in the night ;-)
:cake:
x

Signature looks great!!!

BabyNo1, I'm 5 weeks 3 days too. I feel starving when I wake up in the morning, but then I'm not really eager to eat. I haven't had any nausea or ms yet, but the last two days I have felt just crappy in the morning.

I have my first doctor's appt today...excited and nervous. I've been waiting since X-mas day for her office to open.

Everyone seems to be having great symptoms and doing well.... I am happy for us all. Ladies add the September SweetPeas banner to your signature

Awww the banner is so lovely! I will deff add it in the morning when on the laptop, my phone can be tempermental sometimes lol! Thank you for making it xx

lintu- Hope you get better soon! :)

Missy- Your little Lexie is adorable! How are you?

Chris- No morning sickness here. How far along are you? I hope it doesn't make you feel too yucky and for too long at a time!

Mackay- The same goes for me with being starving and then not really wanting to eat! I will be halfway through the day and be SO hungry, make something for lunch, and I can barely finish it. I'm full so quick! I would eat more food before I was pregnant! Weird! haha. I'm sure that will change as the pregnancy progresses though. :) I hope you have a good Doctor's appointment!

Big thanks to ttc for the adorable banner!

Hello to all you other lovely ladies!! :flower:

Ladies, We may not always look so hot, feel so sexy, be so nice, we may want to sleep 20 hours out of the day, we may be throwing up, we may get mad easily, but remember it is all worth it and we are blessed to be a part of the September Sweet Peas! We are here to get each other through the ups, downs, and craziness of these next 9 months! Let's make it a great ride! :thumbup:

Love our september banner - will add it in a bit- thank you ttcstill :)
Hope you are all feeling well. My cramping has now gone and I have felt nauseous on and off the last few days at completely random times of the day - at the moment doesn't seem to be much of a pattern when I'm going to feel rubbish! xx

the tierdness is getting worse along with the headaches :( but on a positive note no sickness

Signature looks great!!!

BabyNo1, I'm 5 weeks 3 days too. I feel starving when I wake up in the morning, but then I'm not really eager to eat. I haven't had any nausea or ms yet, but the last two days I have felt just crappy in the morning.

I have my first doctor's appt today...excited and nervous. I've been waiting since X-mas day for her office to open.

Arrr snap! I have struggled to get up the last two days lol that could be just going back to work after Christmas though lol! Boooo!

So exciting, let me know how you get on! I called at 8.30 as soon as the surgery opened after Christmas haha, 'im booked in for Monday.
x

Hey ladies,

I am loving the banner!!

I feel the same way. I wake up starving then I am full then starving again. And yes I have had a lot of wind. :haha: I love raisin bran so I try to only eat them when at home (to avoid some of the wind). I am very sensitive to smell. There is a guy here at work (older gentleman) and his cologne makes me want to gag:sick:.

Okay I have been very lazy I guess i will try to do something constructive now! Hope you all have a great day!

I have a September Sweet Pea pic too now woooooooo!!! x

Ready- Yes. Me too with the smell! I just experienced that for the first time last night. My DH was making a tuna fish sandwich and that already has a strong smell but I could smell it from the living room! He was making it all the way in the kitchen! Made me gag!

WooHoo Babyno1! :)

ttc- I think you forgot to add me to September 12th. No biggie! I know it's a lot to keep up with! :)

Kiki0522 - Thanks hun. I love her to bits she's so adorable. I can't wait until my second bundle of joy is here :cloud9: I'm feeling ok. Very tired and the odd bit of sickness but not too bad! How are you? x

Hi everyone
no sickness here yet, I am just literally hungry alllllll the time!
I am definitely very windy and bloated! Boobs still sore.

Managed to get my first appointment with the midwife for next Wednesday! I don't really know what to expect from it to be honest!

Heather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->