September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Also, does anyone know when I should book an appointment with my midwife? With my last pregnancy, I had moved areas in my first trimester so I only saw her at about 11 weeks and I remember her saying it should have been earlier...

I have mine on Monday, I will be 5 + 4, she said that they like it ideally between 6/8weeks, good luck xx

Just got off the phone with my nurse and she said they are going to do an early scan tomorrow to see if they can see the pregnancy.

Just got off the phone with my nurse and she said they are going to do an early scan tomorrow to see if they can see the pregnancy.

Aww good luck, we are all thinking of you! x

and good luck for early scan - hope everything is fine- will be thinking of you.

That's really good - will put your mind to rest. Let us know how you get on x

Hi ladies, I lost you for a while there! I'm loving the sweetpea banner! Hope we're all doing well xx

Had another spot of blood while cooking dinner this was red blood but just a few drops followed by some weird feelings in my tummy but the bleeding has stopped again... I hope and pray this does not turn out bad... this is my dear husbands 3rd attempt and we have yet to be successful.:shrug:

good luck ttc....i hope today goes well for you hun (hugs) xxxxxx keep us updated won't you xxxx

ttc- I know how you are feeling. I started spotting brown last night and i'm still spotting. Mostly when I wipe but i'm so scared. I know it can be totally normal but not knowing is driving me crazy. I'm still so early in this that I don't even know if they can do a scan?

I hope you ladies have a good day.

Hello all!!
I am due approx. Sept. 10/2011!!
Would love to join this group!
Making an appointment with the doc. on Monday, as
it has been a holiday here in Spain this week.. and I didn't get
my BFP until the 6th!
Yah for September babies!!
:hugs:

ttcstill - I'm thinking of you hun :hugs: I really hope everything is ok. Update us when you can. x

MrsLMW - Congratulations hun and welcome to September Sweet Peas! x

Kiki0522 - Try not to worry hun, I'm sure it's nothing and your little bean is fine :hugs: x

canadabear - Congratulations hun and welcome to September Sweet Peas! Hope your feeling well! x

Hi all :wave::wave:

ttcstill- hope you are ok :hugs:

Hello to all that have joined us over the last few days nice to see so many sept babies due !

Well ive just booked my 1st appt with the mw for the 2nd of feb so ill be around 9 weeks :happydance:

just had my first scan yesterday (exactly 6 weeks, according to the calendar), but all we saw was the sac, nothing inside the sac. is that normal? i'm starting over analyze and worry.

I had my scan today and they did not see anything..... my betas are 623 and I am 5 weeks 3 days....... I have to go in on Tuesday and get more bloods drawn and repeat the scan. I am very scared and took another dollar store test today .... I think it looks lighter.... but I am going to try and keep faith!:shrug:

Canadabear I will add you now!

Hi ladies, can I join your thread? It comes highly recommended! I found out yesterday I am expecting my first! I'm 30 and we had been trying for five cycles during which time I discovered I likely have pcos & managed to work myself up into a frenzy of worry :blush: So relieved and happy with my news. Should be due around September 17th if all goes well. :happydance: Congratulations on all of your sweet peas!

Hi ladies, can I join your thread? It comes highly recommended! I found out yesterday I am expecting my first! I'm 30 and we had been trying for five cycles during which time I discovered I likely have pcos & managed to work myself up into a frenzy of worry :blush: So relieved and happy with my news. Should be due around September 17th if all goes well. :happydance: Congratulations on all of your sweet peas!

I will add you now.. congrats!

Welcome and Congrats to you.

Welcome to all the newbies and a big congrats!

Has anyone else had lower back pain? I had pain at the base of my back a little last week and it came back last night - it seems to appear along with achy or restless legs. Back rubs from DH definitely help and lying with a pillow between my legs. I'm hoping this is just round ligament pain. What do you all reckon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->