September Sweet Peas- Join Here

This is my first as well....and I'm finding difficult to not worry about having a mc. Do you guys feel the same?

I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it...but it's hard. I feel so happy and fortunate right now....I don't want to those feelings to ever go away :)

This is my first as well....and I'm finding difficult to not worry about having a mc. Do you guys feel the same?

I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it...but it's hard. I feel so happy and fortunate right now....I don't want to those feelings to ever go away :)

Yes I worry a little too. But I had a tubal reversal and I am 38 so I am high risk. I don't know your religion and don't want to offend but if you believe just pray and stay positive. :hugs:

Ready- Thank you hun! I am so blown away, haha. I still can't wrap my head around it! I told my best friend today who is due this month with her baby girl and I thought she was going to go into labor, lol! And she asked me to be the godmother of her baby girl so I am just on top of the world right now! :) Do you have any other children?

Mackay- I'm very nervous!! But i'm pretty sure that goes without saying even if it's your first or 5th. I have been trying to stay busy too but no matter how busy I am, I can't stop thinking about it! We will have to keep each other in our thoughts and prayers!!

And we need a cute picture that says September Sweet Peas in our signature like I have seen for other threads with babies due! I'm thinking a little baby face in a pea pod with the words September Sweet Peas. But I don't know how to do it! haha Does anyone know?

Ready- Thank you hun! I am so blown away, haha. I still can't wrap my head around it! I told my best friend today who is due this month with her baby girl and I thought she was going to go into labor, lol! And she asked me to be the godmother of her baby girl so I am just on top of the world right now! :) Do you have any other children?

Mackay- I'm very nervous!! But i'm pretty sure that goes without saying even if it's your first or 5th. I have been trying to stay busy too but no matter how busy I am, I can't stop thinking about it! We will have to keep each other in our thoughts and prayers!!

And we need a cute picture that says September Sweet Peas in our signature like I have seen for other threads with babies due! I'm thinking a little baby face in a pea pod with the words September Sweet Peas. But I don't know how to do it! haha Does anyone know?

Yes I have two boys. I had them very young they are 19 and 17.:haha: But yet they are kind of excited about having a brother or sister.

The April 2011 thread have the baby in a pea pod. they are the April sweet peas. I have to ladies on another thread that are due in April.

Great Idea Kiki I will work on it tomorrow and have it for you all by this time tomorrow!

Aw thanks! You don't have to rush. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do it. I would be more than happy to try designing one too. Thank you though! I am excited to have a little pic for all of us! :)

Kiki - Ladies what do you think??? I can change it I need ideas though.

You can use the Sweet peas Banner by putting before the web address below in your signature.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/richardskk08/th_resize-2.gif

You can use the Sweet peas Banner by putting before the web address below in your signature.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff440/richardskk08/th_resize-2.gif

I love it! Thanks ttcstill! :flower:

Hi Ladies!! I'm due September 12th! :) SO excited but SO nervous at the same time!! This is my very first pregnancy so i'm crazy about it! haha. So please bear with me. :)
So excited to be having a September Sweet-pea! Congratulations to you all!

Welcome Kiki :hi: - we also have the same due date!

Hiya all and congratulations. I am new to this site although this will be my second baby.
I am due on the 3rd of September as far as I can tell.

ttc- I LOVE it!! Great job! Oh i'm so excited to add it to my signature! Gonna do it right now, haha. :)

Mom2Ben- Hi!! That is so great! I love having ladies with the same due date!! :)

I love it, going to put it on mine when I get home. Had my first drs app today, first midwife app on the 10th :dance: so excited, although have found out I have bloody ringworm also, bloody dog

How are we all ;-) Any one else got wind hahahahaha!
x

I've added the September Sweet Pea banner to my signature :) How is everyone? x

Missy. I love it How do you get everything centered like that?

How are we all ;-) Any one else got wind hahahahaha!
x

Yes I have had it for weeks

I love it, going to put it on mine when I get home. Had my first drs app today, first midwife app on the 10th :dance: so excited, although have found out I have bloody ringworm also, bloody dog

Oh No that is not good.... but at least its something simple.

ttc- I LOVE it!! Great job! Oh i'm so excited to add it to my signature! Gonna do it right now, haha. :)

Mom2Ben- Hi!! That is so great! I love having ladies with the same due date!! :)

Good glad you like it!

Hiya all and congratulations. I am new to this site although this will be my second baby.
I am due on the 3rd of September as far as I can tell.

I will add you now!

Missy. I love it How do you get everything centered like that?

What ever you want centering hun just add the tags: [.CENTER] [./CENTER] and put whatever needs to be centered in between the tags. You have to remove the dots though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->