September Sweet Peas- Join Here

To the ladies that are worrying about lack of symptoms, don't because you don't need symptoms to have a healthy pregnancy :) My pregnancy with my daughter was a breeze, I had no morning sickness at all. So try not to worry ladies. Hope everyone is having a good day! x

Thanks Missy :) x

has anyone been having any chest tightness or a racing heart? I've only experienced this one other time (last week) and right now. i'm not sure what to do. is this something to cause major concern? i'm at work and don't want to have to try to explain why i need to leave so suddenly (we haven't told anyone the good news yet).

any advice would be helpful!

uuurgggh i feel awful. Im just getting over flu which has knocked me for six, but the nausea is really kicking in now. It was the same with my first, I felt sick if i was hungry so i contstantly had nibbles on me. but this time i have little appetite and the thought of eating many things makes me wretch!!! its gonna be hard keeping it quiet at work for another 7 weeks :-(

has anyone been having any chest tightness or a racing heart? I've only experienced this one other time (last week) and right now. i'm not sure what to do. is this something to cause major concern? i'm at work and don't want to have to try to explain why i need to leave so suddenly (we haven't told anyone the good news yet).

any advice would be helpful!

Hi kiwialouise - I haven't heard of this as a symptom - might be worth getting it checked out if it continues or if you are worried about it?

I need huge prayers right now..... Last night the OH and I were BDing ..... no big story. But just now i was mopping and found myself running for the restroom because i felt a lot of discharge... again no big deal ... i have been having very watery discharge for days..... but there is old blood in it... I say old because it looked more brown than pink and it definitely was not red. Regardless I am scared and I am having the OH stop and get a pregnancy test to see if it still reads positive.... I am hoping that it is merely innocent... I know the doctor will say its fine as long as it wont fill up a pad... so I am waiting........:shrug:

I need huge prayers right now..... Last night the OH and I were BDing ..... no big story. But just now i was mopping and found myself running for the restroom because i felt a lot of discharge... again no big deal ... i have been having very watery discharge for days..... but there is old blood in it... I say old because it looked more brown than pink and it definitely was not red. Regardless I am scared and I am having the OH stop and get a pregnancy test to see if it still reads positive.... I am hoping that it is merely innocent... I know the doctor will say its fine as long as it wont fill up a pad... so I am waiting........:shrug:

Ah hun :hugs:, try and not worry - although I know that is going to be difficult. As you have said yourself, as long as it's not red and there's not much of it, it should be fine.

Will be thinking about you - let us know how you get on with the test x

the only reason I worry about no symptoms is cos i dont feel pregnant yet! i keep doing tests to make sure :haha: still have soreish tender boobs, the odd cramp, knackered and headaches and most importantly no period, think I need to chill

:hugs:

Will be thinking of you and hope everything is ok- keep us updated :hugs: xx

will be thinking about you hun , try not to worry (i know easier said than done ) old blood is very common !

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

the only reason I worry about no symptoms is cos i dont feel pregnant yet! i keep doing tests to make sure :haha: still have soreish tender boobs, the odd cramp, knackered and headaches and most importantly no period, think I need to chill

That's exactly how I feel! I don't have any tests left except for a CB Digital which I am going to take tomorrow morning so that I can have it in words!!!!

Hi there i went to the Dr's To confirm my home preg tests.. Got my first :bfp: on the 30/12/10 so thought i was about 4weeks ish..

The Dr. said today she thinks i am further along than i think as the stick she sampled my Pee on (fmu) came up straight away and was really really dark!

So im well chuffed this makes me 5-6weeks and my Due Date would be 6th September 2011. So could you change my dates please :)
I have the Midwife on the 19th January, which i was shocked as in my other 2 pregnancies they didnt see me until 10-12weeks, so its something for me to look forward to, between now and then, and it's not such a long to wait, waiting for my 12week Scan:happydance:

Just cant wait to see my lil bean's heart beating away :hugs:

That's exactly how I feel! I don't have any tests left except for a CB Digital which I am going to take tomorrow morning so that I can have it in words!!!!

That is exactly what I was going to do with mine. I was waiting until tomorrow morning. I don't feel preggers that much until the emotions kick in.

ttc - hope things are ok hun. part of the reason that i had a scan last sun was cos i had some very light brown discharge too, but it was nothing to worry, dr not even slighly concerned, cervix was shut, bean fine etc, and then the discharge stopped that very same day. but it panicked me silly just like it has you. :( I know every scenario is different but i just wanted to reassure you that, i'm sure everything will be ok :) (hugs)

Oh and yeah u could change my due date but it would make it the 27th august which is a bit of an issue seeing as we are the september sweetpeas :D unless i can still tag along as a september-possibly-most-probably-august sweetpea-r! :D

hope all you other ladies are doing well....got my next scan on 17th....i can't wait!!! :) xx

Nothing to worry about hun! I had the same thing with my first. They say when you are pregnant, the blood vessels in the cervix are very fragile. When you BD they break. I spent 5 hours in the emergency to figure that out. :lol: They told me unless it's bright red and for a period of time, don't worry about it.

Missy- I'm feeling very good! I sure hope I follow your pregancy with Lexie and it's a breeze! :)

ttc- I am thinking of you!! But try not to worry. Spotting is completely normal! Some women even bleed more than just spotting and they go on to deliver perfectly healthy babies! :hugs:

lintu & mom2ben & ready- I'm the same way! I got my bfp on Sunday. I took one again on Monday, again yesterday, and I have one more and probably will take it tomorrow. lol!

Coco- Of course you can still tag along! Maybe your bean will be late and end up a September Sweet pea! :)

Hi to everyone else!! Hope you all are having a great day!

Hi ladies can I join the September sweetpeas?
Got my BFP on New Years Eve and baby should be due on 7th September.
Reading all these posts has made me feel so much better.......I realised I am not going crazy just because I have taken a few additional tests to double, triple, quadruple....! sure!! Symptoms so far are sore boobs, feeling bloaty at the end of the day, mild cramps and insomnia i seem to wake up at 4am every morning!!

Congratulations to all the September Sweetpeas and here's to an amazing 9 months!
xx L

Hi there i went to the Dr's To confirm my home preg tests.. Got my first :bfp: on the 30/12/10 so thought i was about 4weeks ish..

The Dr. said today she thinks i am further along than i think as the stick she sampled my Pee on (fmu) came up straight away and was really really dark!

So im well chuffed this makes me 5-6weeks and my Due Date would be 6th September 2011. So could you change my dates please :)
I have the Midwife on the 19th January, which i was shocked as in my other 2 pregnancies they didnt see me until 10-12weeks, so its something for me to look forward to, between now and then, and it's not such a long to wait, waiting for my 12week Scan:happydance:

Just cant wait to see my lil bean's heart beating away :hugs:

I would be glad to change it!

ttc - hope things are ok hun. part of the reason that i had a scan last sun was cos i had some very light brown discharge too, but it was nothing to worry, dr not even slighly concerned, cervix was shut, bean fine etc, and then the discharge stopped that very same day. but it panicked me silly just like it has you. :( I know every scenario is different but i just wanted to reassure you that, i'm sure everything will be ok :) (hugs)

Oh and yeah u could change my due date but it would make it the 27th august which is a bit of an issue seeing as we are the september sweetpeas :D unless i can still tag along as a september-possibly-most-probably-august sweetpea-r! :D

hope all you other ladies are doing well....got my next scan on 17th....i can't wait!!! :) xx

Nothing to worry about hun! I had the same thing with my first. They say when you are pregnant, the blood vessels in the cervix are very fragile. When you BD they break. I spent 5 hours in the emergency to figure that out. :lol: They told me unless it's bright red and for a period of time, don't worry about it.

I want to thank you all for your support that was a single occurrence yet it happened with the last baby at about the same time so I am super nervous.... On a brighter note it has stopped completely and the test is way darker than it was on Sunday!

Attachments

• 2011-01-06 13.46.34.jpg
    2011-01-06 13.46.34.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
TTC, I will be praying for you. But I have heard is normal. But I do undersand your concern.

KiKi, you and I found out on the same day about our :bfp: and we have the same due date.

MrsLMW, Welcome sweetpea!!

so i just came back from the seeing the doctor about my chest pains. I had my first sonogram and we saw the sac! nothing showing inside the sac just yet (or he/she was hiding ;)), but the doctor was confident i'd see something at my 8 week appointment in 2 weeks.

no explanation for why i've been having these chest pains, but the doctor said to relax and just monitor it. if it gets worse, he might order a few more tests be done, but for now everything looks great! phew...i feel so relieved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->