September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I love the name james as well but his dads surname is james so would be a bit weird lol, oh its so cute its one of those baby names that's even cuter cause its an adults name :) baby james :) x

Btw its 6 days too long I saw the devils face today I was so hot. I work running around all day in fitted trousers and a long sleeved shirt BOOOOOOOO roll on this time next week :) xx

It just seems to be the one we keeeeep going back to, so we thought right lets just agree on it for certain because it was driving me nuts looking at baby names websites every night (and my OH too I reckon! haha).

Yeh that's not great hun, hope this week goes quickly for you! My maternity work uniform came through a couple of weeks ago with a nice floaty tunic top that's nice and cool BUT our air con is broken and the place is like a suntrap at the moment! They've supplied temporary air con units (otherwise I would not have been a happy bunny) but the positions they've wired them into are craaap so they don't really do much to be honest!

Has anyone started feeling hiccups yet or identifying body parts sticking out of their bumps? These are the next two stages I can't wait to experience!!

xxxx

I think I've felt hiccups a few times.... :s I like to think that's what they are! The other morning at work something made a really loud bang and he jumped!! That's the cutest thing that's happened so far :) x

I think I spawn the most hiccupiest babies in the world. Both Henry and this one had/have hiccups about 8 times a day from about 20 weeks. Henry still gets them several times a day at nearly 17 months old.

I've not identified body parts yet with this baby but I am rubbish at that. I can figure out legs but the head and bum are far too similar in size for me to distinguish.

99 Days to go for me today :yipee: feels great. Then v day tomorrow. Times flying.

I have a hiccuping baby - all 3 of mine have been hiccuppers though, I remember Alex had a rocking moses basket stand and cause it was on laminate flooring each hiccup rocked him :haha: x

not noticed any hiccups as yet, but defo body parts. the kicks are more prominent and i can feel his feet coming out. theres also something hard and round up near my right rib, not sure if its bum or head...cant wait for growth scan on 20th june!!

99 Days to go for me today :yipee: feels great. Then v day tomorrow. Times flying.

I have a hiccuping baby - all 3 of mine have been hiccuppers though, I remember Alex had a rocking moses basket stand and cause it was on laminate flooring each hiccup rocked him :haha: x

Haha thats cute, how handy!

We're getting closer to 3rd trimester! I'm a bit scared about it all to be honest, my nerves have got the better of me lately regarding labour! I cant make out any body parts yet, although OH can hear her heartbeat through my stomach now, it's amazing :)

just update as ive not been on since 1st tri im on team pink :)

hello everyone its been a while since my last post have been in wales all week on my last holiday til bubba arrives!!!! Have booked a 4d scan for tuesday cant wait to see lil missy's face, i cant wait to see what she looks like as my 1st three are for a different father....so its almost like having a 1st baby all over again!!! Pics to follow :) have a great weekend everyone!!!

PS nice to see the 'TEAM PINK' numbers catching up!!!! :thumbup:

exciting :D I love 4d scans, ours is booked for 2nd July and absolutely cannot wait :cloud9: hope you get some lovely pics :D x

i love them too we have booked for 18th of june :) x

Yes to the body parts- managed to snap a pic! :cloud9:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254173_206961832679046_100000956933877_540730_751027_n.jpg

I get those. It's usually a butt or her back.

I usually have a lopsided tummy because of this.

Hah me too when I wake up its always all slanted over to one side the little cutie :)

congrats on third tri michelle, mine on wednesday cant wait...although i have already moved over to the third tri group a bit early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->