September Sweet Peas- Join Here

Thinking of you Calypso hope all gets better for you soon xx Cant believe im 25 weeks, then i get days where i just want to be 38 weeks!! :) How are we all doing baby-shopping wise? Think i'm nearly done, just a few more bits to get :)

I actually got pretty good news today! Well, as good as they get in this situation. Things seem to be holding. Just going to pray! It's in my journal if interested, just didn't wanna take up a page!

Baby was weighed at 1lb7oz today by ultrasound :cloud9:

calypso just read through your journal, thinking of you hun. i was on bedrest for only a few weeks and it drove me mad, but you just hang on in there for your baby girl :hugs:

26 weeks today, 14 weeks left and only 8 to work!!! i am feeling extremely tired at the moment and also the sciatica is kicking in. starting to get uncomfortable on the sofa and turnin over in bed etc. but its all worth it for what we get in the end :baby:

Snuck into journal on last page to read that update, glad things are looking up x

Calypso keeping you in my thoughts.. had to have my cervix measured several times, but it was always above what they were looking for.. Hopefully things remain well for you and you can return home soon! :)

Went in today for u/s and fluid was low so I am drowning myself in water now. I can actually feel him move much more now that I'm drinking more water. It's kind of amazing. 23 weeks tomorrow!!

Hey all. I'm due on september 23rd. It's a crazy time as I just broke up with my boyfriend, but hey, what's right for the baby eh!:thumbup:

Hi and welcome clarity!

When I get a mo I will get stuck into your journal calypso, hope it's going as well as possible!
:hugs:

Hi! Hope you all are doing well. Thanks for the good thoughts. Baby and I are doing well! They are thinking of letting me go home Monday if all goes well, just trying to get a contraction/heartbeat monitor at home. Feeling more positive every day. Hoping and praying we get many more weeks of baking.

Sidenote - I am huge!

Great news calypso! Xx

I have been a busy little bee shopping shopping shopping! I've got a lovely white swinging crib and moses basket with stand, a cup holder for my bugaboo, some blue gingham bunting, some big wooden hearts to hang above his bed, a few little soft toys, and much much more! I just can't stop! Xx

First.timer is it me or is it every time I see a post of yours your baby has a different name? :haha:

I can't stop either, I want some little hats, some more bibs & blankets and thats us done!

My lil ladies birthday tomorrow so off out decoration hunting today :happydance:

Haha yeah pretty much- I'm almost set on felix though I love it and I think it suits me a lot if that makes sense!? Ahhhhh can't stop buying I'm doing more right now :s

Haha yeah pretty much- I'm almost set on felix though I love it and I think it suits me a lot if that makes sense!? Ahhhhh can't stop buying I'm doing more right now :s

Felix is fantastic. Its my favourite of all your name choices :flower:

Thanks ladies! Its just different enough to stand out, but in a classy way not a chavvy way, james is his dads surname, I'm popping it in as a middle name as I don't know if he will be around yet. - I love alfie james is very cute.I loves growing up with an unusual name ( cariad) and want him to have a noticeable one as well :) xx

That is unusual, nice though!
I was given Sammi Leigh, I constantly get "Oh is it short for something, You've missed the E off..." etc!

Oh I know how that feels - I get called carrie-anne all the time and it does my head in, its not like its a hard word to say?! Grrrr

Mine is Kazia. Pronounced Kay zee ahh. Ridiculous. Spent my life having to tell people how to say it properly. Unusual names are great as long as they are said how they're spelt, I reckon.

Also just noticed I'm into double figures tomorrow. Bloody hell! Third tri next week!

I'm 99 days tomorrow as well omg!? My nickname is caz as well cause its so much easier! I love my name- but hate carrie-anne so I'd rather be caz because its easy for people to get their heads round lol. I have 6 days left at work and I can't wait :D

You're so lucky having 6 days left of work! It was horrendous yesterday and thursday sweating my ass off, just happy I'm now off for 2 weeks of relaxation!! Can't believe I'm in double figure countdown and third tri next week - I've got a feeling it's going to go rather fast from now on!! hehe

Andddd we have FINALLY settled on a name! We're keeping it a secret from family and friends which will be hard, hence why I was bursting to share it on here! (we only agreed on it about half an hour ago!!). I'm so happy with it, and it's been a contender from the start but my OH really likes it and it just seems to fit nicely with his last name too...... Can't wait to meet my little James! :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well! xxxxxxxxxx

You're so lucky having 6 days left of work! It was horrendous yesterday and thursday sweating my ass off, just happy I'm now off for 2 weeks of relaxation!! Can't believe I'm in double figure countdown and third tri next week - I've got a feeling it's going to go rather fast from now on!! hehe

Andddd we have FINALLY settled on a name! We're keeping it a secret from family and friends which will be hard, hence why I was bursting to share it on here! (we only agreed on it about half an hour ago!!). I'm so happy with it, and it's been a contender from the start but my OH really likes it and it just seems to fit nicely with his last name too...... Can't wait to meet my little James! :cloud9:

Hope everyone is well! xxxxxxxxxx

LOVE the name James! I would definitely have it as ours but my OH's cousin is James.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->