September Sweet Peas- Join Here

anyone had a baby in water?!......... discuss ;)

i did :happydance: my dd was a water birth it was fantastic i would highly recomend to anyone she was born under water as well. with my ds by the time they had filled the pool with water i was already pushing ( it takes 45min to an hour to fill) and couldnt move rooms :cry: with this one i dont think i will be allwed a water birth as high risk but im going to ask.

oh i want to have himn in water so much :( i dont see myself coping with the pain naturally unless im in water. i guess its just a case of luck isnt it :s x

im not allowed a water birth due to being high risk :growlmad: would have loved one!!

just thought id share a photo with you all....my boys :cloud9:

Attachments

• new camera 023.jpg
    new camera 023.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
britt24; Finally someone who knows how it feels to be at the back of the queue :haha:

Happy Vday to you for Friday! :happydance:

Thought i would share some of my recent purchases with you!

Attachments

• crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • moses.jpg
    moses.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
britt24; Finally someone who knows how it feels to be at the back of the queue :haha:

Happy Vday to you for Friday! :happydance:

lol yep i am last on the list just squeezed into september sweet pease.

Thanks!! xx

Thought i would share some of my recent purchases with you!

there lovely.
can i be nosey how comes you got a crib and moses basket? as thought they were both upto 6months. (or when baby can roll over lift themselfs up)

Lovely things :)

A crib is til 6 months and moses 3 months :flower:

My v day today, feels great :) x

well, partly because my house has two separate buildings, so the crib will stay in my room as his propper bed, and as hayley said goes up to 6 months, and the moses basket is for the main house which is where the lounge kitchen etc are, or for staying away with relatives etc x

Lovely things :)

A crib is til 6 months and moses 3 months :flower:

My v day today, feels great :) x

my dd was in her moses basket till 5 and half months. my ds was the same. i thought the swining cribs were the same untill bubba could roll over or lift them self up. anyway dont wanna corse a row there is loads on bnb today just reading some of the comments makes my blood boil lol.

well, partly because my house has two separate buildings, so the crib will stay in my room as his propper bed, and as hayley said goes up to 6 months, and the moses basket is for the main house which is where the lounge kitchen etc are, or for staying away with relatives etc x

i never really thort of doing that, its a good idea tho. i have a big house 3 storys.

that was my main reason, just so he can sleep in it during the day round the house and i can carry it to my bedroom with me etc. my original plan was to get a cot and moses basket but i found the criband loved it so much that my plans changed :) im gonna buy the cot and just keep it in the box so its there as soon as i need it

We never really used moses baskets so was just generalising from what I know from on here and friends/relatives use iykwim? I would move a baby out of the moses basket from as soon as they tried to roll and from the crib when they could pull them selves up. We had both, was too paranoid with the moses basket and LO preferred all the room in the cot to the crib :dohh: fussy mum and baby here :haha:

Just won our pram on ebay, baby jogger city mini double, cant wait to pick it up :dance:

Well.. My V day is Thursday.. I am one of the last to reach this point.. Oh, all of our nursery furniture has arrived so we shall be assembling it today. We painted the room last week. As soon as it is complete I will post pics for all to see. Saturday night I was finally able to see him kick. It was amazing. DH has yet to be able to feel him move, which is starting to upset him. :( Anyone else having this problem? I thought for sure by now he would have been able to feel it from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->